GUILTY MO - Jennifer Rothwell, 28, pregnant, murdered, St. Louis County, 12 Nov 2019 *husband arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The article on KSDK5 website said blood was found at the foot of stairs in the basement. Also drywall damage.

Who wants to bet he will plead not guilty and his defense will be she fell down the stairs . He panicked since he was afraid police would not believe him and tried to hide her body.

This guy ain't no brain scientist so you know his defense will be something dumb.

Also said Police found signs of a violent act in the house. I don't think falling downstairs equates to damaged drywall with JR's bloody hair affixed.

BR told Police where to locate the body and is negotiating his plea deal. He's guilty-- knows he's going down and I don't think there will be a trial. MOO

MOO

I will never understand something as senseless as this. When I found out my wife was pregnant, I was extremely happy and excited. I looked forward to welcoming in a new member of our little family. My wife was a high-risk pregnancy so when our little girl was born without any birth defects, we were grateful.

Also said Police found signs of a violent act in the house. I don't think falling downstairs equates to damaged drywall with JR's bloody hair affixed.

BR told Police where to locate the body and is negotiating his plea deal. He's guilty-- knows he's going down and I don't think there will be a trial. MOO

MOO
I don't think so either. I just hope they don't let him plead guilty to a lesser charge than 2nd degree murder.

I will never understand something as senseless as this. When I found out my wife was pregnant, I was extremely happy and excited. I looked forward to welcoming in a new member of our little family. My wife was a high-risk pregnancy so when our little girl was born without any birth defects, we were grateful.

Yes, well... some people aren't very bright. (This includes women, though this answer is mostly focused on the men). Some men think a lot about/of sexual satisfaction and everyday availability; and they think a lot about getting married, because after a certain age, this is "What Heterosexual Men Do"; but they don't think very much in terms of equating these often-joyful experiences to "things that might tie me down", until such time as the obligations actually become real. (For an example of this stupid kind of man, I once read a letter to an online advice columnist, which claimed that a male friend of the writer's, having run out of single male friends whose wild stripper-and-booze-filled bachelor parties he could attend; stated that the friend had decided to get married solely so that he could have his own bachelor party; and my blood ran cold for the poor unsuspecting fiancee.)

You might be able to, with a lake load of hydrogen peroxide. Might

Nope. Actually investigators use products containing hydrogen peroxide or mix it with, such as Luminol, to detect blood. Bleach is actually better, and supposedly there are new products that work.

Fortunately most of us are only concerned with cleaning out stains, in which case, peroxide is amazing.

Any news?

I haven’t seen anything either. It’s probably best since certain other pregnant wife murderers now have fan clubs, and this expletive was too arrogant to even bother putting any effort into trying to hide what he did- I mean...the dude bought cleaning supplies from a major grocery store just a few miles from his house, like LE wasn’t going to figure that out. I can’t wait to hear his reasoning, though.

I also hope her friends and family know that there are a lot of us who aren’t going to forget, regardless of the lack of media attention it’s gotten.

Just venting a little here. :)

Yep, this case really got to me for some reason. I think it's because they both seem to come from good families, they are well educated, good jobs. WHY did it happen?? I know that real life happens, relationships break down, affairs happen. But none of that is an excuse for murder! It's the WHY that gets me here! :(

Yep, this case really got to me for some reason. I think it's because they both seem to come from good families, they are well educated, good jobs. WHY did it happen?? I know that real life happens, relationships break down, affairs happen. But none of that is an excuse for murder! It's the WHY that gets me here! :(

So he wouldn’t have to take responsibility for his actions of course; i.e. cheating on pregnant wife who he was no longer in love with, (if he ever was to begin with), and pay the consequences- IF he would have gotten away with it. There’s also the remote possibility that this was a crime of passion, but all signs kind of point to premeditated. Either way, he obviously wasn’t thinking about anyone but himself and probably never has.

I think part of what is so upsetting about this case is just that the stakes didn’t seem that high. From what I know about Jennifer, she was perfectly capable of taking care of herself and probably a child too. Their home was middle class, I don’t think they had super expensive cars or any of that. I’m no divorce lawyer, but I have doubts that he would have had too much more than child support, and maybe not even that with a good shared custody plan.

There’s just so much stupid and pointless going on there. And more than likely man-baby style narcissism too, which is just a waste of more peoples’ time and emotions than not.

Any news?

Not expecting much more until after his arraignment which is at month end. I really hope he's ready to plead guilty and goes straight to sentencing before spring.

This investigation was wrapped up early and BR essentially arrested the day after he reported his wife missing. Evidence was overwhelming. The only thing that did not happen overnight was locating JR's body which BR eventually provided investigators where to locate her remains.

The only thing new to me was to read about the truck in the garage:

In the attached garage, investigators found a 2015 GMC Canyon pick-up truck that also smelled of bleach. The night, Rothwell was arrested on suspicion of murder.

St. Louis Woman Looked Up ‘What to Do if Your Husband Is Upset You Are Pregnant’ Before Her Murder: Warrants

I am surprised friends or family haven't commented on anything. Very quiet compared to other cases that are similar. I am sure family has been told to keep quiet but friends are usually more vocal.

Husband charged with killing Jennifer Rothwell to appear in court Monday

Beau Rothwell is facing charges of second-degree murder and tampering with evidence

Husband charged with killing Jennifer Rothwell to appear in court Monday

From link above:

In a rare move, the judge in Rothwell’s case approved having a camera in the courtroom for the Monday morning criminal setting hearing. 5 On Your Side’s Christine Byers will be in court for the hearing and will have the latest developments Monday.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
froggy4
Back