GUILTY MO - Jennifer Rothwell, 28, pregnant, murdered, St. Louis County, 12 Nov 2019 *husband arrested*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He had a girlfriend didn't he? I don't think he intended to stay married :(
She was about six weeks pregnant, and her husband told detectives where to find her body.

He was also having an affair, according to a source close to the investigation.
^^RSBM

If husband BR was having an affair, I don't think Jennifer would have stayed married to him either, and the answer would not be murder! BR is a selfish coward.

Last edited:
Sorry - Link above not working.
Case no. is 19SL-CR06842-01 - ST V BEAU H ROTHWELL
That's for the update. Since BR was indicted by the GJ, he goes straight to trial so I'm glad to read about the pretrial hearing in June.

The Judge was previously lenient with cameras in his courtroom so hope that continues. MOO

Seems as if the pursuit of justice for Jennifer has been delayed once again. Pretrial conference scheduled for 9/10/2021. Jury trial scheduled for 4/25/2022. This information can be found on Case Net. Case No. 19Sl-CR06842-01

What was the motive for this horrible crime?? Why not simply take responsibility??
Did this guy not think of consequences?? Taking responsibility vs two lives lost! I just don't understand. Is this guy not all there or really dumb? Imo, or is he a victim, too?! (sarcasm intended) moo

What was the motive for this horrible crime?? Why not simply take responsibility??
Did this guy not think of consequences?? Taking responsibility vs two lives lost! I just don't understand. Is this guy not all there or really dumb? Imo, or is he a victim, too?! (sarcasm intended) moo
Apparently he was having an affair. Here is some background information.
Trial begins for man charged with killing his pregnant wife
ST. LOUIS, Mo. (KMOV) - A St. Louis County jury starts hearing evidence against Beau Rothwell, the man charged with killing his pregnant wife, Monday.

Rothwell is accused of killing his wife Jennifer Rothwell in November of 2019. Police said she was six weeks pregnant when her husband Beau killed her and then dumped her body near Highway 61 near Troy, Mo, just 40 miles away from their home near Creve Coeur.

According to court documents, Beau Rothwell told officers he last saw his wife Jennifer Rothwell when she was leaving their home on Northwinds Drive to go to work at 6:20 a.m. on Nov. 12. According to phone records, Beau Rothwell missed four calls from his wife. Around 8 p.m., Beau Rothwell said a co-worker of Jennifer Rothwell’s informed him she never showed up for work. They then searched for her car and found it parked on the shoulder of Olive Blvd., about a 1.2-mile drive from the Rothwell home.

Apparently he was having an affair. Here is some background information.
Trial begins for man charged with killing his pregnant wife
ST. LOUIS, Mo. (KMOV) - A St. Louis County jury starts hearing evidence against Beau Rothwell, the man charged with killing his pregnant wife, Monday.

Rothwell is accused of killing his wife Jennifer Rothwell in November of 2019. Police said she was six weeks pregnant when her husband Beau killed her and then dumped her body near Highway 61 near Troy, Mo, just 40 miles away from their home near Creve Coeur.

According to court documents, Beau Rothwell told officers he last saw his wife Jennifer Rothwell when she was leaving their home on Northwinds Drive to go to work at 6:20 a.m. on Nov. 12. According to phone records, Beau Rothwell missed four calls from his wife. Around 8 p.m., Beau Rothwell said a co-worker of Jennifer Rothwell’s informed him she never showed up for work. They then searched for her car and found it parked on the shoulder of Olive Blvd., about a 1.2-mile drive from the Rothwell home.
I followed this case..That makes sense, but I still don't understand. I mean, why resort to something that drastic and final? Which head was he thinking with?

Wonder what his defense will be considering he led them to her body. He is another spouse who thought murder not divorce would be the answer, and once again stupid is as stupid does and another one who thought he was smarter than everybody and would get away with it.

I have no answers as to how to prevent this from continuously happening but it does need to stop.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734
Back