MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Far from a murderer! lol, I do have my outburst but never ever thought about murder!!
I appreciate the nice comments though!

The reminders of it just let me know that I am a stronger and more wise individual because of it.
Hi okiebaby90! I'm so very sorry someone who was supposed to love & protect you took advantage of you. That is far from OK! [emoji35] [emoji6]

If '90 is your year of birth you are my baby brother's age who us finishing his secondary education degree. A psych degree??? You are one smart, determined, self motivated individual! And for that I applaud & respect you. Even more now that you shared a secret that could have easily been used as a crutch for self destruction. I'm proud to be your neighbor! [emoji7] Do not be hard on yourself Based on a medical diagnosis.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Thank you. That made me cry. I am very determined. 90 is my birth year. I just turned 26. I had a rough time but college helped me settle down. I appreciate all of your kind words, they lifted my spirits today! You should be so proud of your baby brother and I am sure he will make a huge difference in someones life one day :loveyou:

Yes. Schizo/Bipolar.

Some of the things I've read about him just kind of push me towards that direction , OR just a PTSD induced BPD. Bare with me though, I'm just a couple of months from finishing my Psych degree.

Congratulations! What an amazing young woman you are. And thank you for sharing such a personal diagnosis. You have surely worked hard to overcome any obstacles that may have been in your way, and I am honored to share your company. A Paych degree ..... touches me greatly to know you are almost there. Give yourself a pat on the back, you earned every bit of it. (I was also molested by the disgusting paternal grandfather, a man I idolized until that day .... and despised every day after until his death)

I went to bed after my last comment (night shift worker) and while I was falling asleep it occurred to me that cell phone pings might be his downfall this time.

The $50K cash bond is high for what he's charged with. At this point LE has only charged him with burning the car. And $50K cash means ALL $50K must be paid IN CASH before he can be released. Not many people have access to that much cash. Anyone who would risk that much money on KY is an idiot.

Also, today was the first time I've read this thread, and it has become dangerously close to victim blaming. Lots of assumptions are being made about Jessica and her relationship with KY that suggest she was willingly involved in a secret relationship with him which led to him snapping and harming her. I think it's pretty clear KY didn't need provocation to hurt people...it's practically a hobby for him.

I went to bed after my last comment (night shift worker) and while I was falling asleep it occurred to me that cell phone pings might be his downfall this time.

The $50K cash bond is high for what he's charged with. At this point LE has only charged him with burning the car. And $50K cash means ALL $50K must be paid IN CASH before he can be released. Not many people have access to that much cash. Anyone who would risk that much money on KY is an idiot.

Also, today was the first time I've read this thread, and it has become dangerously close to victim blaming. Lots of assumptions are being made about Jessica and her relationship with KY that suggest she was willingly involved in a secret relationship with him which led to him snapping and harming her. I think it's pretty clear KY didn't need provocation to hurt people...it's practically a hobby for him.
I am sorry that you viewed my comments as victim blaming. I promise I am not doing so; I was just putting myself in JR's shoes. Saying that there may have been a relationship I do not think is victim blaming, as that obviously doesn't mean she deserved to be hurt.

I cheated on my ex fiance when I was 19 with someone I should have never been involved in, and that began a string of relationships that were really bad. I had broken wing syndrome, the need to help people with serious issues. This put me in some relationships where I could have ended up like JR.

I feel that is what me and couple if other posters are getting at. We survived, she didn't. That is heartbreaking. We feel oddly attached to her.

Because if it was 21 year old me, I would have been involved with him. And I would have made excuses for his behavior. And I might have ended up dead.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

I don't see why JR and KY couldn't have simply gone to a party as friends. Just because she gave him a ride doesn't mean they were on a date.

He is way more attractive with his mouth closed [emoji6]

Unfortunately I go for these guys. I'm so glad I hightailed it out of Kansas City when I got the chance!

I'm happily married, to someone very much unlike him though.

I don't see why JR and KY couldn't have simply gone to a party as friends. Just because she gave him a ride doesn't mean they were on a date.

Right, and even if she was at his house when the reporter came by that doesn't mean that her boyfriend wasn't also in the house with them both. They may have all been hanging out together in KY's room.
There is really no need to create a "what if she was cheating" scenario. It doesn't matter. It does matter if KY was obsessed with her though and she didn't realize it or didn't return those feelings. It gives him motive, not that I think he needs any motive--he seems pretty unbalanced without any provocation....MOO

Hey guys! Peace. We all make mistakes when we are young and that is what makes us wise as we get older, learning from our mistakes. The sad thing, these girls did not have an opportunity to become wise, or learn from their mistakes. Their is a victimology here, clearly, and it is young girls who haven't had the chance to gain wisdom from the mistakes they make in relationship choices.

Congratulations! What an amazing young woman you are. And thank you for sharing such a personal diagnosis. You have surely worked hard to overcome any obstacles that may have been in your way, and I am honored to share your company. A Paych degree ..... touches me greatly to know you are almost there. Give yourself a pat on the back, you earned every bit of it. (I was also molested by the disgusting paternal grandfather, a man I idolized until that day .... and despised every day after until his death)

You're just a strong as I am. I haven't had much contact since I was 13. But I will never let him around my girls, as long as I live.

Unsure if this article has been posted or not ... What is the connection with this trailer
It is stated no one had been living in it for a month ...

WATCH: Exclusive look inside trailer where police arrested Kylr Yust

http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news/watch-look-inside-trailer-where-police-arrested-kylr-yust

This earlier article says he was arrested at his family's property.

"Kylr Yust, 28, was taken into custody around 8:30 a.m., Sunday at his family's property in Edwards, Mo., a city about two hours southeast of Kansas City."

http://fox4kc.com/2016/09/11/man-taken-into-custody-in-edwards-mo-in-connection-with-missing-raymore-woman/

I'm assuming the land the trailer is on, and/or the trailer, that the lady rents, is owned by a member of KY's family. That could be how he knew it was currently unoccupied, and hid out there.

Unfortunately I go for these guys. I'm so glad I hightailed it out of Kansas City when I got the chance!

I'm happily married, to someone very much unlike him though.
Ditto, with a cute little babe!

"Kylr Yust, 28, was taken into custody around 8:30 a.m., Sunday at his family's property in Edwards, Mo., a city about two hours southeast of Kansas City."

http://fox4kc.com/2016/09/11/man-ta...-mo-in-connection-with-missing-raymore-woman/

I'm assuming the land the trailer is on, and/or the trailer, that the lady rents from, is owned by a member of KY's family. That could be how he knew it was currently unoccupied, and hid out there.

That makes sense if it is a family member's property--although the lady claimed she didn't know who he was or why he would be on her property. Maybe this is next door to this family's property? She might have lied or early reports of where he was found could have been mistaken...

Hey guys! Peace. We all make mistakes when we are young and that is what makes us wise as we get older, learning from our mistakes. The sad thing, these girls did not have an opportunity to become wise, or learn from their mistakes. Their is a victimology here, clearly, and it is young girls who haven't had the chance to gain wisdom from the mistakes they make in relationship choices.
Basically what I was getting at, but way more succinct. [emoji106]

I am definitely not putting myself out there like that again, though.

Unsure if this article has been posted or not ... What is the connection with this trailer
It is stated no one had been living in it for a month ...

If it had been vacant, how would LE know to find KY there as that does not appear to be the
rEsidence of KY's MGPA nor aunt.

WATCH: Exclusive look inside trailer where police

http://fox4kc.com/2016/09/11/man-taken-into-custody-in-edwards-mo-in-connection-with-missing-raymore-woman/

I'm assuming the land the trailer is on, and/or the trailer, that the lady rents, is owned by a member of KY's family. That could be how he knew it was currently unoccupied, and hid out there.

Was pondering that thought in my head that the land potential the families and they leased the land to the trailer owner whom may have 3rd partied it out to someone else or it is close to his families property and had knowledge it was unoccupied so he made it a hideout. However there is still the open question if the tenants and landlord didnt know he was there nor knew whom KY was.... How did LE know he was there he was hiding ...right.? Did he drive there ...or didSOMEONE bring him there that told LE where KY could be found ... IMO Someone lead LE to KY whereabouts ... Thus far KY has been charged with burning a vehicle...and all the statements in MSM have been KY left with JR how did LE connect KY with burning the vehicle prior to having him in custody ... IMO LE has some assited knowledge tip.... Tipster could also have been of knowledge to KY's whereabouts. .. Anywho busting my brain trying to figure where JR is ... Shes the most important in this case ... Where could she be ... Ya know someone tapped on this earlier today ... Everyone has a special place where they hide their fav things ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member