MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE could have tracked him there through his cell phone.

I have borderline personality disorder. While I certainly think he displays signs of it (because people are scary that are BPD) he seems to have some other contributing issues. The only think I can think with his attitude in the video is he has convinced himself that whatever happened was Jessica's fault and he's not going to admit to it or face up to it. If he is BPD he will likely never admit to what he's done.

I don't see why JR and KY couldn't have simply gone to a party as friends. Just because she gave him a ride doesn't mean they were on a date.
I agree. I have gone to different places with a couple different friends of my fiancé. There was never anything more than hanging out.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I have borderline personality disorder. While I certainly think he displays signs of it (because people are scary that are BPD) he seems to have some other contributing issues. The only think I can think with his attitude in the video is he has convinced himself that whatever happened was Jessica's fault and he's not going to admit to it or face up to it. If he is BPD he will likely never admit to what he's done.
Eh, most people with BPD are more at risk of harming themselves than others. Of course, almost all mental illnesses have a risk of committing homicide, even run of the mill unipolar depression. I was diagnosed with BPD at 20, but other professionals think I just have depression and OCD. Whatever, labels. He is probably on the low functioning side of it, and I think might also have NPD and maybe even bipolar in the mix. One thing that made me think BPD was that he probably had some sort of regret and guilt afterward, though he rationalized it away. That and the extensive substance abuse, fear of abandonment, and the sexual assault against him from his childhood.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

This is gpa's house (the icon to the right), the one that was searched yesterday. It is pretty close to where JR's car was found.

View attachment 101404

And this is the residence where KY was arrested in Edwards, which is considerably farther away. I think it's been mentioned or believed to be gpa's house, but I think it could be his other gpa. I can't quite remember as I've not got my thinking head on just yet, just woke up after being awake all night trippin' over this case! lol

View attachment 101405

Case Map https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CMqkgKY09LYKMbNq0BsFBEmUbGc&usp=sharing

Great case map :cheers: Don't feel JR is anywhere close to where her SUV was found.

Oh no, looks like this first rate may be a serial killer. I remember him from a few years back, cocky and scary as hell.

Kara, now Jessica and no telling who else he has harmed.

:eek:verreaction:

He is way more attractive with his mouth closed [emoji6]

I've always used the description "they're cute until their mouth opens and their brains fall out" it disturbs me how often this plays out.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I don't think anyone is victim blaming. We are all just speculating and trying to understand. I have said several times that KY is exactly the kind of guy that I would have gone for back in the day. Does that mean JR deserved it? Or that I deserved to have something happen to me? Absolutely not. I'm saying it's eerie. A guy I hung out with in high school is now in prison for killing Kristin Tyler (she has a thread on here). And another one is serving 20 years in prison, and another one is dead. The only difference between me and her... I had the chance to get away from it all, she didn't, she wasn't given that chance. Too many young women think they can fix these damaged men, and we fall into their traps. We get roped in with their good looks, and smooth talking, and end up getting hurt for it.

He is way more attractive with his mouth closed [emoji6]

Make that a mouth and eyes closed permanently, if you don't mind me speaking me mind here. JMO

Also, he would look real good in a shallow grave....JMO

This guy is like a tornado blowing through these poor girls lives and leaving them in ruins. He needs to be put out of everybody's misery, not before he is made to
say where Kara and Jessica are first. JMO

jessiesue113_1440298744_280.jpgKaraK.gif
Just looking at their beautiful smiles breaks my heart.

Mmkay, I'm done with me rant, carry on.

They were both very beautiful women who deserved more than what they got. 17 and 21 are way too young to go, especially in such a manner.

I am just going to face palm. So hard I hope I knock myself out.

Some of us became upset when we saw KY. Why? Because we realized he was our type physically. It made us sick to our stomachs. Again, why? Because JR and KK could have easily been us when we were younger. We are not fawning over him. We are horrified because it brings back traumatizing memories from our own youth. When we allowed emotional (and some of us physical) abuse from people like KY - people we were physically attracted to. People we thought we could change.

We are not commenting on his appearance because we would currently jump that. We are making note of the fact that in the past we would have, and that is scary.

My comment on him being cuter if he kept his mouth shut was a joke (and a remark about his pack of intelligence).

Physical attractiveness and evil are not mutually exclusive. It gets us into more trouble to pretend that they are. It is like getting annoyed at people who thought Jodi Arias was hot. Yes, she was pure evil, but she was also extremely attractive. That is how both her and KY have gotten away with their maladaptive behaviors for so long.

I'm having some trouble understanding WHY KY would burn JR's car. It has been widely reported that they left the party together. So supposing her car was just found abandoned, finding signs that he had been in the vehicle would not be unlikely or incriminating. Unless...said signs pointed to him having killed her, IMO. A couple other things bothering me here. One is that at least one news story reported HE was giving HER a ride home. So what was he driving? Where was her car? How did he get her car to burn it? Friend, lover, or not, why would she get into the car with him when it has been reported that he arrived at the party already drunk and proceeded to get more so throughout the party? Was this just bad reporting? Or is there another vehicle that they were in that night? And the next thing bothering me is why would KY burn her vehicle and leave any kind of evidence somewhere he was staying. Such as a blue plaid shirt, his own clothing that may tie him to a crime, or even a gun and ammo that should not be in his posession?

I hope my post isn't confusing. Typing out my thought process here.

This case has me all up in my feelings. You know the quote, "she willingly throws herself into the paths of undesirable men"? That was me, through and through-- matter of fact, I've known my husband 18 years and have only been married to him for 5. Why? Because I spent most of my time running around with riff-raff like this guy. Oh boy do I have some stories. I thought I could change them. I thought they needed someone to give them love, warmth, attention.....it never worked. NEVER! 100% of the time, I ended up hurt-- either physically or emotionally (neither are pleasant). It's incredibly sad to see manipulative sociopaths use these beautiful, kind souls and just destroy them. It hits home because I see a lot of myself in this young woman. I pray they find her.

Hope you don't mind me sharing this with my daughter. We just had a conversation yesterday about emotional and physical abuse. She's 20, trying to save the world, and it's bringing her down in the process. The emotional abuse is what I see now. From the current ex "I don't know if I can be with you, because you're too good for me, and these other girls keep trying to get with me. I don't wanna be with them, but I am not sure if I can stop myself" two days later, after coming back crying for her take him back "I'll kill myself if I can't be with you! You're all I've ever wanted!!" Meanwhile he's cheated yet again with at least 3 different girls.... I've told her it's not telling what kind of disease he's going to give her! And is dangerous. She deserves so much better!

I think in life, we all have a need or want to be needed or wanted....but these toxic relationships aren't the answer. Oh to be young and yet have the knowledge of the 40yrs I have now...the differences in choices... wow!

This was 2 days ago but im not sure if this was posted on here. I haven't had time to read every post to catch up.

WATCH: Kylr Yust had some interesting responses to @RichardKSHB's questions about Jessica Runions' whereabouts.

[video=twitter;776101844309377024]https://twitter.com/41actionnews/status/776101844309377024[/video]

He is so cocky!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think I could deal with his mouth more than a few minutes before I had an assault charge....if he was the last with my girl, and I couldn't find her now....oh that mouth wouldn't be a good idea for him. Cops need to leave him shackled, and turn their heads for a few minutes! Let Mom and Dad have at him. Let his childhood friend have time with him.

Running that mouth in prison probably won't end well for him. If the prison shows I've watched are really anything like reality...then he's going to have to put up or shut up. Those men don't seem to like jerkoff attitudes like his.

Alfred Yust says in all of these years, he and his grandson have never talked about the allegations against him. He spoke to Kylr Wednesday when his grandson called to wish him a happy birthday. It was also Kylr's birthday, so they exchanged birthday wishes and then Kylr told Alfred he loves him. That was the end of the conversation.

http://fox4kc.com/2016/09/15/kylr-y...man-in-mug-shots-doesnt-plan-to-bail-him-out/

Interesting indeed. No way my parents wouldn't question the situation especially when a missing person is involved!

I wonder how far the apple falls from the tree. It's just not believable that Alfred was oblivious to the goings on in his home. That's not a 5,000 SF place he's got there. It's around 1,200. You can't hide out in there and you would hear/smell most anything.

It's kind of disgusting how many female posters here are expressing physical attraction to this piece of human garbage. This is not a "bad boy". This isn't your chance to rebel against your parents. This guy is Hepatitis C , herpes, and strangulation all in one with a side order of stabbing and acid disposal. Not an ideal dance partner.

I know it is not funny, but when I read that line I almost choked on my tea!

I'm having some trouble understanding WHY KY would burn JR's car. It has been widely reported that they left the party together. So supposing her car was just found abandoned, finding signs that he had been in the vehicle would not be unlikely or incriminating. Unless...said signs pointed to him having killed her, IMO. A couple other things bothering me here. One is that at least one news story reported HE was giving HER a ride home. So what was he driving? Where was her car? How did he get her car to burn it? Friend, lover, or not, why would she get into the car with him when it has been reported that he arrived at the party already drunk and proceeded to get more so throughout the party? Was this just bad reporting? Or is there another vehicle that they were in that night? And the next thing bothering me is why would KY burn her vehicle and leave any kind of evidence somewhere he was staying. Such as a blue plaid shirt, his own clothing that may tie him to a crime, or even a gun and ammo that should not be in his posession?

I hope my post isn't confusing. Typing out my thought process here.

The only thing that makes sense to me is that he needed to get rid of evidence that was in that vehicle. Something happened in her car that would point LE directly to him. So he torched it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
safetycircle