MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this has been shared or not but this article has some pretty disturbing things: http://fox4kc.com/2016/09/16/past-p...g-behavior-towards-ex-girlfriend-and-animals/

Quoting myself to ask a question: Is anyone brave enough/have the stomach for finding the court documents on the kitten killing incidents?
I think it might be useful to know what creek he threw the kittens in a paper bag into. I feel so sick thinking about it, but if he did that to kittens, he may have used the same area for disposing of Kara and Jessica. I think his stories about pigs and barrels of acid are all talk--he could not pull that off without someone else seeing evidence of it, IMO. He has watched too many shows like Criminal Minds and uses it to terrorize and control his girlfriends with fear. :moo:

Ive been following and maybe missed it, but does anyone know how KY was able to travel from where JR's car was found and where he was arrested?

The best place for both everyone and himself would be prison. Honestly with his issues he needs serious structure. If he gets out, well, we could expect to all be here again with a different name at the top.

His impulsivity and substance abuse leads to him not being able to handle freedom like the rest of us. It is sad when so many lives are wasted.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
Indeed... and I would add especially since it seems he has a family that is either in subconscious, or blatant denial. They are not capable of "monitoring" or holding him accountable for his actions.

Ive been following and maybe missed it, but does anyone know how KY was able to travel from where JR's car was found and where he was arrested?
That is one of the great mysteries if this case.

It's interesting to me that he has only been off of house arrest for about a month and has already possibly killed someone. I wonder if his house arrest included alcohol monitoring. Maybe he only has these rages while under the influence? I wonder if this is the first time JR saw him so drunk and out of control.

Thus far believe action 41 news has done the best reporting very accurate and informative.

Anyone notice the dollar tree bag in the trailer video, the pop tarts and water had to come from somewhere.
The last part of the video of inside the trailer appears to be a bucket of kfc chicken on the stove.

Reason I points these items out is that both DT and KFC have cameras .... At least it may help in tracking KY's movements and locations from Fri to Sun morning... Was he alone when collecting the perishable goods ...how did he get to the locations to buy them ..etc..

Thus far believe action 41 news has done the best reporting very accurate and informative.

Anyone notice the dollar tree bag in the trailer video, the pop tarts and water had to come from somewhere.
The last part of the video of inside the trailer appears to be a bucket of kfc chicken on the stove.

Reason I points these items out is that both DT and KFC have cameras .... At least it may help in tracking KY's movements and locations from Fri to Sun morning... Was he alone when collecting the perishable goods ...how did he get to the locations to buy them ..etc..
Brilliant! Tell that twitter reporter. She'll steal your idea as her own, but at least the thought will get into their heads to check it out! Nice call.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/33097908/ex-girlfriend-of-kylr-yust-he-gave-me-a-weird-vibe

"He was like well, 'I just want to go driving around because my birthday is coming up on Wednesday and I'm not gonna see you for a little bit,'" she said.

In the call he made to one of his exes, I keep feeling like the BBM is relevant to something, but I don't know exactly what. Did he have somewhere specific he was hoping to drive to?

Interested in others thoughts on this...kinda weird to call someone just to go drive around. IMO

http://www.kctv5.com/story/33097908/ex-girlfriend-of-kylr-yust-he-gave-me-a-weird-vibe

In the call he made to one of his exes, I keep feeling like the BBM is relevant to something, but I don't know exactly what. Did he have somewhere specific he was hoping to drive to?

Interested in others thoughts on this...kinda weird to call someone just to go drive around. IMO

I think this guy operates on a pretty immature level. Teenagers will go for drives with whichever friend has a car, just to get away for awhile. I guess it's kind of romantic if you're 16. That's what KY's request made me think of.

The woman also told police Yust hit, slapped and choked her until she threw up, held her down and drew a pentagon on her forehead one night, speaking something she did not understand.
http://fox4kc.com/2016/09/16/past-p...g-behavior-towards-ex-girlfriend-and-animals/

The police report (posted a few pages back) actually says pentagram but whatever, it sure sounds to me like this slithering sack of filth was dabbling in a form of satanism. Keeping in mind this was 5 years ago, but based on his smart mouth comments in his perp walk video he sure does have a seriously arrogant, untouchable attitude.

I really hope LE finds something to up the charges & remove any possibility of him bonding out, for the sake of the mother of the twins. Obviously we all want Jessica (and Kara) found but any of these women speaking to the media (or just being mentioned by the media) will be on his short list if he's allowed to walk free.

I think this guy operates on a pretty immature level. Teenagers will go for drives with whichever friend has a car, just to get away for awhile. I guess it's kind of romantic if you're 16. That's what KY's request made me think of.

That was my initial thought too.... but then I got to wondering if this particular call may have been more of a desperate need to get from point A to point B. As in, his need to drive around was really a ploy to get a ride somewhere...somewhere important to the case maybe? Also, did he call anyone else after her refusal?

There are a lot of little things like this, I feel, that show mentally he is not an almost 30 year old man. I also noticed that the age of his love interests/obsessions stayed in the same range, even as he aged. Speculating, it could have a lot to do with KK, and what he did to her.

http://fox4kc.com/2016/09/16/past-p...g-behavior-towards-ex-girlfriend-and-animals/

The police report (posted a few pages back) actually says pentagram but whatever, it sure sounds to me like this slithering sack of filth was dabbling in a form of satanism. Keeping in mind this was 5 years ago, but based on his smart mouth comments in his perp walk video he sure does have a seriously arrogant, untouchable attitude.

SNIPPED.

BBM

Unfortunately, this has been justified up to this point. If he gets off again, I guarantee we will all be back here.

It is a scary thought. He has never been held accountable for his behavior against women. He keeps becoming bolder. God, I hope they find her, KK, and evidence to connect him.

Yes, me too. I actually posted about it this morning but I have a hard time posting from my phone. It somehow got lost and I didn't have the time to repost. Another thing I had mentioned in that post was about the pills. Looks like an empty pill card in the shot with the pop tarts and dollar tree bag. I am a nurse in a nursing home, and pill cards are generally only used in nursing home type facilities in my experience. Where as the general public usually gets medications in bottles or boxes. Made me really wonder who's name was on that pill card, how he got them, and what they were? Or maybe they were already left in that trailer?

This is IMO, of course. But I had an ugly strong reaction to that quote, as well. My gut feeling was that he knew his time was short, he had nothing to lose, and either wanted to hurt her in some revenge, go out with a hot bang kinda way. Or that his intent was to manipulate or use her somehow to get rid of evidence or something along those lines. Or possibly he had flipped his bipolar personality back and was feeling the need to be sympathized for.

The only thing that makes sense to me is that he needed to get rid of evidence that was in that vehicle. Something happened in her car that would point LE directly to him. So he torched it.
I agree. Which I guess is why it bothers me that he went to such an extent to burn the vehicle but didn't get rid of other possible evidence. Even if he didn't use the gun on JR, he was on probation and shouldn't have had it, etc. The blue plaid shirt, if it was even JR's. Possible blood evidence. You would think he would have burned anything and everything or gotten rid of it another way. Maybe he wanted some trophies, or he just ran out of time? Or maybe none of the collected evidence can be tied directly to JR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95