MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessica is missing, and KY knows where she is. These threads are about helping find people and maybe provide a thought process that can be used to discover who may have done something. This isn't a personal confession session or dating site. Can we please stay on track?

I am sorry that you viewed my comments as victim blaming. I promise I am not doing so; I was just putting myself in JR's shoes. Saying that there may have been a relationship I do not think is victim blaming, as that obviously doesn't mean she deserved to be hurt.

I cheated on my ex fiance when I was 19 with someone I should have never been involved in, and that began a string of relationships that were really bad. I had broken wing syndrome, the need to help people with serious issues. This put me in some relationships where I could have ended up like JR.

I feel that is what me and couple if other posters are getting at. We survived, she didn't. That is heartbreaking. We feel oddly attached to her.

Because if it was 21 year old me, I would have been involved with him. And I would have made excuses for his behavior. And I might have ended up dead.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

Fleur, I wasn't referring to you specifically, and I understand the gist of the conversation. I just had noticed when reading it all on one chunk, all the comments together started to come across wrong, and I know that wasn't anyone's intention so I thought I'd put in a few words of caution.

Jessica is missing, and KY knows where she is. These threads are about helping find people and maybe provide a thought process that can be used to discover who may have done something. This isn't a personal confession session or dating site. Can we please stay on track?

Yes. I agree.

So I noticed something interesting when searching for info on Jessica's case. I was trying to find early reports and see if any of them said what she was wearing. I didn't find any but I did notice when searching for images of her missing poster there was a picture that said she was last seen leaving the party with TWO men and it had a picture of another man besides Kylr. But it only named Kylr by name and didn't say who the other man was. Did anyone else see this (I don't think I'm allowed to post because it was on social media) and does anyone know who the second man was that was pictured? Was that just a rumor and that other man was cleared? I hope LE spoke to him too.

If he torched the car due to evidence linking him or a crime being commited, would he remove any of her belongings from it?
Her clothing, purse, phone, key fob, ect was included in the search warrant correct? Do we know if any of it was recovered?
I would assume she would be in possession of these items, so why not burn them in the car, or keep them hidden with the her.
Did he keep souvenirs?
Separate items to delay identification?
Or is there a reason that items could be separated from her at different times...possible multiple crime scenes?

If he torched the car due to evidence linking him or a crime being commited, would he remove any of her belongings from it?
Her clothing, purse, phone, key fob, ect was included in the search warrant correct? Do we know if any of it was recovered?
I would assume she would be in possession of these items, so why not burn them in the car, or keep them hidden with the her.
Did he keep souvenirs?
Separate items to delay identification?
Or is there a reason that items could be separated from her at different times...possible multiple crime scenes?

Good questions. I don't think we know for sure yet that the shirt they took from the house was Jessica's. Based on the reports that he was wasted that night and the next morning when he showed up for work, I would not be surprised if he was sloppy in getting rid of all the evidence. I can think of lots of reasons why her shirt would be at his grandfather's house. They also took blood swabs and we don't know who the blood belongs too or where it was found in the house.

Hi everyone. I've been following KK and now JR silently from Australia. I just felt the need to comment finally after these ladies have said they feel fear and relief at acknowledging they may have fallen prey to somebody like KY in the past. I'm a social worker and just want to give a shout out out that they have valid points. Women do not meet men and then develop trust and enter into any kind of relationship ( brief encounter or long term) without that person showing charisma and therefore being deceitful if they turn out to be sociopaths. I often work with domestic violence and find myself ensuring strong smart women that this is NOT their fault. You never leave a pub with somebody or a bar or even enter a committed relationship with a person who says 'hi my names bob and in three months time I will have broken your self esteem and at least four bones'. Likewise if Jessica knew this man through a trusted source- like her boyfriend- she is not to blame for trusting and being a good person. As are none of these women openly and honestly talking about what happens a lot in life. Sorry, end rant. I hope justice prevails and very quickly.

I went to bed after my last comment (night shift worker) and while I was falling asleep it occurred to me that cell phone pings might be his downfall this time.

The $50K cash bond is high for what he's charged with. At this point LE has only charged him with burning the car. And $50K cash means ALL $50K must be paid IN CASH before he can be released. Not many people have access to that much cash. Anyone who would risk that much money on KY is an idiot.

Also, today was the first time I've read this thread, and it has become dangerously close to victim blaming. Lots of assumptions are being made about Jessica and her relationship with KY that suggest she was willingly involved in a secret relationship with him which led to him snapping and harming her. I think it's pretty clear KY didn't need provocation to hurt people...it's practically a hobby for him.

I really don't think speculating on the possibility that JR and KY had some sort of relationship beyond a friendship is victim blaming at all. Of course we don't know for sure one way or another if there was anything other than a friendship - all we know is what an eyewitness said about KY rambling on like a drunken fool, about his love and affection for JR. It's entirely possible KY wanted there to be something more and there wasn't, and that was the catalyst that night. Even if there was something else, JR sure as heck didn't deserve to go missing or whatever else happened to her. Any more than any of the other young women who he was involved with, that he either hurt, or that went missing (Kara).

moo.

It's my feeling that both JR and her BF had been hanging out with KY at his house while KY was on house probation. Believe that JR friended KY and what was her simple act of kindness to another person became more to KY then what was intended to be. Many have questioned why JR's BF left the party that night, I'm only assuming is that he may have had to work the next day and called it an early night. JR and her BF both felt comfortable with KY so JR's BF did not think much of them hanging out and JR giving KY a ride home. Leaving JR with bringing KY home at the end of the night, it was a time of opportunity for KY to be alone with JR. With the know fact KY was knowingly drinking and possibly may have used other substances KY was not in control of his actions nor emotions. It was an opportunity to say what he felt about JR to JR when the emotions were not reciprocated the rage of rejection in sewed.... Feel for KY's MGPA he has been way to open with MSM letting them in and showing legal documents I honestly believe he is overwhelmed with the situation if he was hiding something do not believe he would have let MSM in his house. AY is a 85 yr old man it is right to question him but feel very bad for him we do not know his health issues the stress of MSM and legal could kill him ya know. These are just my opinions ...

* Has it been confirmed JR was wearing the blue plaid shirt the night of the party
* Was the shirt found at AY's residence (KC) or the residence in Edwards (PD)
* Noted their was a red and black shirt collected by PD was KY wearing the shirt the night of the party
* Why I keep going back to the area of Edwards ... if you wanted to hide something would be a perfect location for it.
* Gut instinct believe there are good and bad occurrences through KY's life in Edwards

Going back and searching the posts has anyone come up with a timeline of events.

* just a note from what I have read the past few days MSM isn't always accurate

Yes. I agree.

So I noticed something interesting when searching for info on Jessica's case. I was trying to find early reports and see if any of them said what she was wearing. I didn't find any but I did notice when searching for images of her missing poster there was a picture that said she was last seen leaving the party with TWO men and it had a picture of another man besides Kylr. But it only named Kylr by name and didn't say who the other man was. Did anyone else see this (I don't think I'm allowed to post because it was on social media) and does anyone know who the second man was that was pictured? Was that just a rumor and that other man was cleared? I hope LE spoke to him too.
I saw it... it was a screenshot of a Facebook post. The other man pictured is the man who threw the party/get-together. Not sure why people on Facebook were spreading his photo around with Kylr's though. I'm guessing it was due to rumors (since it's Facebook after all) and maybe the fact that she was at his house before she left with Kylr.

Alfred Yust says in all of these years, he and his grandson have never talked about the allegations against him. He spoke to Kylr Wednesday when his grandson called to wish him a happy birthday. It was also Kylr's birthday, so they exchanged birthday wishes and then Kylr told Alfred he loves him. That was the end of the conversation.

http://fox4kc.com/2016/09/15/kylr-y...man-in-mug-shots-doesnt-plan-to-bail-him-out/

Interesting indeed. No way my parents wouldn't question the situation especially when a missing person is involved!

There is no way I would not question and want to know what happened. But like don't ask, don't tell, there is the Don't ask, don't want to know mentality, in my opinion

It's my feeling that both JR and her BF had been hanging out with KY at his house while KY was on house probation. Believe that JR friended KY and what was her simple act of kindness to another person became more to KY then what was intended to be. Many have questioned why JR's BF left the party that night, I'm only assuming is that he may have had to work the next day and called it an early night. JR and her BF both felt comfortable with KY so JR's BF did not think much of them hanging out and JR giving KY a ride home. Leaving JR with bringing KY home at the end of the night, it was a time of opportunity for KY to be alone with JR. With the know fact KY was knowingly drinking and possibly may have used other substances KY was not in control of his actions nor emotions. It was an opportunity to say what he felt about JR to JR when the emotions were not reciprocated the rage of rejection in sewed.... Feel for KY's MGPA he has been way to open with MSM letting them in and showing legal documents I honestly believe he is overwhelmed with the situation if he was hiding something do not believe he would have let MSM in his house. AY is a 85 yr old man it is right to question him but feel very bad for him we do not know his health issues the stress of MSM and legal could kill him ya know. These are just my opinions ...

* Has it been confirmed JR was wearing the blue plaid shirt the night of the party
* Was the shirt found at AY's residence (KC) or the residence in Edwards (PD)
* Noted their was a red and black shirt collected by PD was KY wearing the shirt the night of the party
* Why I keep going back to the area of Edwards ... if you wanted to hide something would be a perfect location for it.
* Gut instinct believe there are good and bad occurrences through KY's life in Edwards

Going back and searching the posts has anyone come up with a timeline of events.

* just a note from what I have read the past few days MSM isn't always accurate
Jessica drove Kylr to the party, and he arrived already intoxicated. It makes perfect sense that she would also take him home.

Also, is it verified that Jessicas's BF was at the party? I read he was, and I read he wasn't. Which is it?

Hope you don't mind me sharing this with my daughter. We just had a conversation yesterday about emotional and physical abuse. She's 20, trying to save the world, and it's bringing her down in the process. The emotional abuse is what I see now. From the current ex "I don't know if I can be with you, because you're too good for me, and these other girls keep trying to get with me. I don't wanna be with them, but I am not sure if I can stop myself" two days later, after coming back crying for her take him back "I'll kill myself if I can't be with you! You're all I've ever wanted!!" Meanwhile he's cheated yet again with at least 3 different girls.... I've told her it's not telling what kind of disease he's going to give her! And is dangerous. She deserves so much better!

I think in life, we all have a need or want to be needed or wanted....but these toxic relationships aren't the answer. Oh to be young and yet have the knowledge of the 40yrs I have now...the differences in choices... wow!

Please do share! You can also private message me if you want to talk more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just going to put my *OPINION* out again and include some other opinions.

Maybe the JR was on her way to the party JM asks if she can pick up KY because JM is already there, or would be getting off work later than he thought.
JR,KY and JM met up at the party, hung out for a bit. JM left early, possibly because he had plans the next day, probably work.
KY continues drinking, confesses his love about JR. AA says "hey JR you need to take him home".
JR takes him home, grandpa is already asleep, she takes him inside makes sure he's settled. KY attempts or actually kisses JR. She freaks out, tells him no and attempts to leave. KY either follows her back downstairs where something happens, or outside where something happens. & that's where it gets hazy...

**PURE SPEC**

What was the address the party was at? Trying to figure out the relation to the location of the burned car.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Disturbing is an understatement. That article gave me the shivers. This guy is satan in the flesh.

Yeah, I had read some of those things before as rumors but I was so disturbed I couldn't choose a quote to bring over. He is EVIL. I'm so worried that they haven't found Jessica yet or charged KY with her death. :(

Yeah, I had read some of those things before as rumors but I was so disturbed I couldn't choose a quote to bring over. He is EVIL. I'm so worried that they haven't found Jessica yet or charged KY with her death. :(
Yep. This is actually really scary. They obviously don't have enough evidence to charge him. I am not even close to being local, but I'm terrified for the community, if he walks. A lot of people will be in serious danger.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Yep. This is actually really scary. They obviously don't have enough evidence to charge him. I am not even close to being local, but I'm terrified for the community, if he walks. A lot of people will be in serious danger.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
The best place for both everyone and himself would be prison. Honestly with his issues he needs serious structure. If he gets out, well, we could expect to all be here again with a different name at the top.

His impulsivity and substance abuse leads to him not being able to handle freedom like the rest of us. It is sad when so many lives are wasted.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member