MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed .. prayers for the family have nad a few friends that went missing over time one was found two were not
They all have their own threads here on websleuths.

Truly heartbreaking ... You pray for the best

You are not alone in the thoughts on the trailer ... Have also considered was their two trips made to Edwards
In your lifetime, three people in your life have gone missing? That's horrible! :(

https://m.facebook.com/reporteralihoxie/

This reporter for 41 Action News posted pictures of the house KY was arrested.

View attachment 101732

In this picture one of the pill packages has what appears to be a prescription label. It's not clear exactly though who the medication was actually for and since LE didn't take it as evidence I wonder if the pills were not relevant to this case. Anyone else have thoughts on this?
It's entirely possible that those items were already in the home when he broke in, although doubtful. I find it curious that multiple different media reporters felt inclined to take pictures of the same thing. We don't know if LE collected them after pics were taken, do we?

Back from my post a few days ago searched the map, I'm sure LE has the receipts in their evidence file if they were any on KY's person's or in the trailer.

KFC Sedalia (10:30am10:00p) potential route to Edwards - I-70 turn on to Hwy 65 S at Marshall Junction or Hwy 50 turn on to Hwy 65 S at Sedalia
KFC Harrisonville (10:30am-9:00pm) potential route to Edwards - I-49 or 291 to Harrisonville then turn on to Hwy 7
** There is a KFC in Grandview (10:30am10:00pm) / Belton Raymore (10:30am10:00pm) along with one close to the Lucky Tattoo

IMO the KFC was picked up closer to where KY was arrested gut instinct

Just a note notice that Blue River Roads runs from Grandview to the Burned car location you could take Dr Greaves Rd or Cartwright Ave to E 119th Street it dead ends into Blue River Road and of course you could take Bannister Rd or E87th St straight to AY's house

Yes one was well publicized know her since elementary school unfortunate the circumstances but one day he will pay. The other two were never found, have my own IMO's of what happened but ya know how that goes.

It's entirely possible that those items were already in the home when he broke in, although doubtful. I find it curious that multiple different media reporters felt inclined to take pictures of the same thing. We don't know if LE collected them after pics were taken, do we?

Absolutely very possible, however from what I could make out that bucket of chicken looked fairly new. The owner/renter had not been there in a month I just don't see them leaving a bucket of chicken out like that esp with no power ... EWWWHHH WE THAT SMELL ... just say'n the smell of the chicken in my frig after Katrina not being home for 3 weeks and coming back without any power at that time (Well let's say the entire frig was thrown away).

Someone brought this up earlier on, traffic cameras is their a website that list them?

There are several here in NOLA that were a tremendous help. All thou out of assumption the roads
That were less traveled were taken.

Can anyone direct me to the MSM where KY's employer stated Ky came into work however was sent home.
What time did this occur ..?

Here is KC Live Traffic Cam's - http://www.kcscout.net/

Also here as well however believe the MODOT works in conjunction with KC scout - http://www.modot.org/central/real_time_traffic/

KC Live Traffic  Cams.JPG

Going through the timeline

9:30 pm (9/8) JR leaves the party - http://fox4kc.com/2016/09/14/local-man-with-ties-to-2-missing-women-transferred-back-to-the-metro/
2:00 am (9/10) - Car is reported burning/burnt looking for the MSM videos when it was initially reported recall it was still on fire unsure how long it was on fire
before it was reported to LE and MSM reporters were on the sceen is .... ??
***52.5 Hours has passed since JR was last seen
8:30 am (9/11) KY arested
***6.5 Hours has passed since car was reported

The next morning 9/9 timeline is very crucial, back to doing more digging

9:30 pm (9/8) JR leaves the party - http://fox4kc.com/2016/09/14/local-man-with-ties-to-2-missing-women-transferred-back-to-the-metro/
2:00 am (9/10) - Car is reported burning/burnt looking for the MSM videos when it was initially reported recall it was still on fire unsure how long it was on fire

I am still questioning the 9:30 on the timeline. Mixed reporting from party goers. Some saying JR and KY arrived at 9:30 and KY was asked to leave shortly before midnight and JR left with him. Although everything early on said she was last seen at 9:30. I wish there was someway to pinpoint that down more.

I agree on 9/9 being crucial. Have we been able to verify where KY worked, what time he goes into work? That would help in tracking his locations. Hmmm...rambling now! LOL!

I am still questioning the 9:30 on the timeline. Mixed reporting from party goers. Some saying JR and KY arrived at 9:30 and KY was asked to leave shortly before midnight and JR left with him. Although everything early on said she was last seen at 9:30. I wish there was someway to pinpoint that down more.

I agree on 9/9 being crucial. Have we been able to verify where KY worked, what time he goes into work? That would help in tracking his locations. Hmmm...rambling now! LOL!

Agree the timeline for the night of the party is very mixed by various persons, working the timeline from the end and going backwards.
Interesting it took LE 6.5 hrs after receiving a tip on the location of the car ..too locating and arrest KY a little over 2 hrs away, I'm guessing
they knew their many their guy within a very short time after finding the car.

AY did mention at the end of this MSM video the kind of work KY was doing however no specifics - http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article101989582.html

No worries I babble all the time ....

New member here and late to the discussion. I live in KCMO metro area (north) and have been following and reading all the posts on the forum. Regarding the antibiotic you mentioned in the picture (Cephelexon sp?), JR had an appendectomy a few weeks prior to this whole ordeal. After doing a pill search, the larger green pill does indeed look like a Cephelexon pill. Could she have possibly been prescribed this antibiotic post-op? Any nurses or med people know?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I'm on Cephlexin right now for clearing up infection before I get my teeth done. I am no nurse by no means, but I am going to guess that it is to help with preventing infection after her surgery? Maybe someone in the nursing field can chime in.

I'm on Cephlexin right now for clearing up infection before I get my teeth done. I am no nurse by no means, but I am going to guess that it is to help with preventing infection after her surgery? Maybe someone in the nursing field can chime in.

I'm no nurse, and I'm not in the US but I have had many abdominal surgeries. I've never been prescribed antibiotics post surgery, the only time I did was PRE surgery when I had a large fistula, to prevent infection. (for 6 months, that was rough!) I was prescribed metronidazole (Flagyl) which are used for bacteria of the stomach among other things

Cephlexin may be prescribed after surgery if there is any increased risk of post op infection.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Tapatalk

From what you guys are saying it seems clear those pill sheets should be in evidence.

Dabbling with the timeline hour by hour; sunset was at 7:34 pm on 9/10 narrowing down to a window
of 6 hrs from the time it turned dark to the time the car was reported right before 2 am
Just saying if you were to do something like this it would be under the cover of night
If the car was already there during daylight hours would think someone would have seen, all thou
This not a frequently traveled road from what I gathered. If it was not you would not wAnt to
Transport a car during daylight hours would believe it would take place after dark.
Transit time to the location after dark hours can narrow the timeline window even more.

Searched everyone have yet to validate KY's means of transportation

Dabbling with the timelines; sunset was at 7:36 pm on 9/10 narrowing down to a window
of 6 hrs from the time it turned dark to the time the car was reported right before 2 am
Just saying if you were to do something like this it would be under the cover of night

Searched everyone have yet to validate KY's means of transportation

To Edwards or from the car to wherever he went next?

To Edwards or from the car to wherever he went next?

Actually both .... The transport to get from here to there and there to here ...
Feel for some reason there were 2 trips to Edwards could be wrong
However something keeps eating at me ...

The reporter, however, uploaded those photograph on September 16th, and the live video didn't show the trailer with caution tape around it. One can only assume, Local LE as well as MSHP had completed their search of that trailer days before and bagged any possible evidence. Still not convinced those pill packages were evidence in this case. MOO

I'm still wondering why LE left medication on the ground. I understand this is private property and that someone (presumably) authorized media to be on the grounds. It just seems off to risk a child or animal ingesting these meds.

On another note, I hate seeing how much this thread has slowed. :(

Jessica, where are you???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still wondering why LE left medication on the ground. I understand this is private property and that someone (presumably) authorized media to be on the grounds. It just seems off to risk a child or animal ingesting these meds.
FWIW...Per the owner of the trailer it wasn't being occupied as the last tenant had moved out. So, at that time there was no danger to any children or animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman