MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police arrest Kylr Yust for burning Jessica Runions' car. She remains missing. Yust bond: $50k cash only. Mug-2011

[video=twitter;775131982732812288]https://twitter.com/afgutierrez/status/775131982732812288[/video]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So Edwards MO is where the family property is at and also who took Kylr into custody. Looks like about a 2 hour drive from where JR's car was found. Wonder if the search will focus on the place where KY was pick up at. He is most likely more familiar with that area.

I hope a different jurisdiction of law enforcement takes care of this case aside from the ones who handled KK's case.

Does anyone have a link to Kylr's Facebook page? TIA

Ex-boyfriend of missing Kara Kopetsky faces questions in Raymore woman’s disappearance
Family members of a young Raymore woman missing since Thursday see an ominous parallel to a girl who disappeared in 2007.
The family has been told by her friends that Kylr Yust — the off-and-on boyfriend of Kara Kopetsky, then 17, before she disappeared nine years ago — was the last person seen last week with 21-year-old Jessica Runions of Raymore.
He was taken into custody Sunday and was being held in Missouri’s Benton County jail.
Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/article101235007.html#storylink=cpy

I think at this point, she is not coming back alive. I just hope this gets locked up for life.

very sad that another young woman had to fall victim to KY.

JMo

Oh my word. This KY is pure evil. Yuck. What a terrible, terrible "person".

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

What has he done to her & where is she? He sounds like such a Horrible, dangerous & violent "person"! Sadly, I really don't think it will end well especially after the car being found burnt [emoji21] first Kara, now Jessica.

So her boyfriend left the party early & left her & KY behind? Then Jessica & KY were later seen leaving together? I hope he has the decency to tell them what happened & where she is.

I want to know who is the boyfriend? He had to know of KY's past and to leave his girlfriend there with him? Suspicious to me

Yeah I thought that! Also, why didn't she leave the party with her boyfriend? Instead she stayed behind with him.. She also must have heard of KY's past & the situation regarding Kara? Why would she want to stay behind & leave with someone like that?

it's very possible she didn't know who he was. jmo

it's very possible she didn't know who he was. jmo

True, but i'm sure Someone on this thread read on fb that she was also friends with him & has commented a lot on his fb posts in the past. Still even if she didn't, the boyfriend surely knew of his past as they're childhood friends. Yet he left the party early leaving them both behind. I suppose he may not have known they'd later leave together though & thought she might be safe at the party as others were there?

I just hope Ky tells what happened & where she is. Im not getting my hopes up though. As you say, it's sad that another person has fell victim to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member