DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a frightening article.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article101482227.html

Girlfriend’s assault

“Yust grabbed her by both hands dragging her to their bedroom,” a police report from the incident said. “(The victim) stated that Yust pinned her on the bed with his legs while she was lying flat on her back motionless.”

He then reportedly continued to hold her down.

“Yust looked into her eyes grinding his teeth and licking his lips as he placed both hands around her neck,” the report said. “Yust stated, ‘If you scream again, I will kill you faster than you can let out another scream out of your throat.’ ”

The woman said he choked her until she almost lost consciousness, then stopped and punched her in the thighs to keep her from passing out. She said Yust did this repeatedly until she lost consciousness. When she came to, she told police, he was lying behind her, whispering, “I love you.”

During the attack, the woman said, Yust pulled hair from the back of her head. When she tried to retrieve that hair, she said, he grabbed it and burned it. She said Yust threatened to kill her and her family if she went to police."

As if the beating wasn't bad enough, he ripped her hair out and burnt it? This was no simple beating, he was torturing her and he was enjoying it. This whole article just screams to me that there are other victims out there.

According to public records, dad lives with grandpa in Raytown at an address Kylr is listed for. Mom may be in Edwards, which is far enough in the boonies to have pigs. It is almost 100 miles away. I don't have any info for Kylr in Belton.

ETA: Nevermind, I see skibs has mapped his last known locations near Belton.

Also take a look at Edwards with Google earth...lots of livestock yards down there *shudder*. So did he take Jessica down there after he burned her car?

I am driven on this case with this guy - I had an ex 20 years ago that strangled a kitten in front of me and I never got to see him go to hell for it. I'd like to see these girls get justice.

According to public records, dad lives with grandpa in Raytown at an address Kylr is listed for. Mom may be in Edwards, which is far enough in the boonies to have pigs. It is almost 100 miles away. I don't have any info for Kylr in Belton.

I came across this video from early June, re KK. The reporter visits KY's grandpas house and KY is there, even though he refuses to come talk. I saw a comment about the black SUV in the drive, saying it is the same as Jessicas. I have no clue about cars!

[video=youtube;2Rwc7QbvQro]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Rwc7QbvQro&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Ugh. This is truly the stuff of nightmares. I really hope he never sees the light of day again. I just know there are more victims, too.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

They are all from Belton, which is a lower income town for the most part. I'm originally from the Kansas City area and was friends with a relative of KK when she went missing. You don't go to Belton unless you live there. It has no draw like cute shops or attractions. A lot of those kids are bored, they grow up getting in trouble together and they stay friends. (I'm generalizing here.)
It doesn't surprise me that they'd still be partying in the same groups at these ages. There's a loyalty mentality that comes from growing up unsupervised together.
i have friends that are currently friends with her mom. She comes from a good family. Her mom is a professer at a reputable nursing school. When you are 21 you think you are invincible. I'm sure she didn't think her live in boyfriend's friend would hurt her. I feel awful for her family and the desperation they have to feel.

(Friends with her mom - her=JR)
Hey we have Oden's BBQ, Family cabin restaurant and a Kohls [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I came across this video from early June, re KK. The reporter visits KY's grandpas house and KY is there, even though he refuses to come talk. I saw a comment about the black SUV in the drive, saying it is the same as Jessicas. I have no clue about cars!

[video=youtube;2Rwc7QbvQro]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Rwc7QbvQro&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Was this the special shot just this year? It DOES appear to be Jessica's same model of car. Here is a screen shot from the video and a random image of a 2012 black Chevy Equinox below it for comparison:
attachment.php

Attachments

• 2012 black chevy Equinox.jpg
    2012 black chevy Equinox.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 612
One of those individuals was Katelynn Farris, another one of Kylr's ex-girlfriends.
"He basically opened up to me and told me that they had been dating and that he really did love her and she basically explained to him that she didn't want to be with him anymore, and he said he kind of just freaked out," said Farris. "Things got a little physical and the next thing he knew is she wasn't breathing."

Katelynn has since shared her story with Kara's family, and the authorities. But she's not even the only person making such claims.

Rockwell has a recorded statement she took from one of Kylr Yust's ex-girlfriends, and in her interview she describes what he did to her and also what he did to Kara Kopetsky.

"He's admitted to it to me. He told me he killed her," the ex-girlfriend says on the recording. "He said 'have you ever seen the life leave someone's eyes?' He told me about all the things he did to her before he killed her. Beating her, like listening to her scream for her parents, listening to her cry and beg for her life, and how much he loved it."

If these statements are to be believed, Kylr himself has admitted his guilt. So why isn't he locked up?

"That in and of itself won't get him convicted in a court of law," said Belton Police Lt. Brad Swanson. "Because he could say 'I was just drunk and I was bragging.' Yes, you could probably get a grand jury to indict somebody for saying those things. But if it goes t a court of law and the person were trying to convict gets found not guilty, guess what? I can never try him again. Say I found a body next weekend, evidence that ties that person to the crime and he's been exonerated? That's it, we're done."

http://crimewatchdaily.com/2016/06/02/family-searches-for-answers-in-missouri-teens-disappearance/

The highlighted part above explains in a nutshell why so many of these missing persons cases are never prosecuted, especially when a body isn't found.

Last week, Yust pleaded guilty to abusing an 18-year-old woman with whom he had a relationship. The judge placed him on two years probation.
The woman told police that Yust choked her repeatedly and then would strike her to bring her back. She said he threatened to kill her and eventually he choked her until she completely passed out.

The two lived together and the woman told police Yust had killed the kittens, but he was not charged with the animal abuse case until now.
According to the police report, the woman stated "she could hear Yust continue beating the kitten on the bathroom floor, intentionally killing the kitten."

According to the report, she told police that earlier Yust had picked up two kittens and trapped them in a brown sack.
"Yust tied the brown sack off with the kittens still alive inside of it," the police account says. "Yust left the residence and walked back to a creek located behind their apartment complex." "Yust threw the brown sack which still contained the alive kittens into the creek," police report the woman said. "Yust intentionally did this because the kittens didn't deserve to live.

During his arrest last night, Yust denied the allegations claiming he had broken off the relationship and she was creating the story as revenge.

Click here to see police report that led to recent assault charge and animal abuse charges:

http://www.kshb.com/homedpp/news/lo...se-claims-that-kylr-yust-killed-three-kittens

Body or no body...........this guy needs to be stopped, enough is enough.

If you live in Kansas City you've probably heard of KK. If you live in Belton you know all about the case, no doubt. If you're living with his friend - she knew. She knew all about him, there's just not a scenario I can think of that she wouldn't.

Adding: at first KK wasn't a big story. They treated her like a runaway. Then Kelsey Smith went missing and they thought they were connected. So it got more news. It has stayed in the news all of these years because of how badly Belton PD botched the case. It was BAD police work.
The community in Belton works hard to make sure KK is not forgotten. There are signs with her name and picture down the main street leading from Belton to Raymore where she works. She would have known all about it.

I really need to sit down tonight, and go over the KY time-line, and look for other possible victims. I feel certain that there are more people and animals! Very disturbing.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Where the car was ditched is also two minutes from the highway I hope the are checking little blue and the ponds nearby. Little blue river is not very deep there.

Was this the special shot just this year? It DOES appear to be Jessica's same model of car. Here is a screen shot from the video and a random image of a 2012 black Chevy Equinox below it for comparison:
attachment.php

That is interesting!! hmmmm...if Jessica's it could be her boyfriend that drove it there too. Did they share a car?

attachment.php

Whether or not it is Jessica's, I just have to shout out, "Good eye! Good eye!"

That is interesting!! hmmmm...if Jessica's it could be her boyfriend that drove it there too. Did they share a car?

So let's say it is her car. If Jessica was at KY's house when the reporter came to ask questions I wonder if that brought up conversations about Kara? What if KY confessed something to Jessica that day like he did to the girl with purple hair? Maybe she shrugged it off and didn't belief him but brought it up again later the night of the party? Or maybe she threatened to go tot he police after she thought about it for a while and told KY he should turn himself in? A lot of maybes but if that is really Jessica's car this news clip needs to be shown to the police. JMO.

Ok I made a start with what I could find Case Map

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CMqkgKY09LYKMbNq0BsFBEmUbGc&usp=sharing

I have put the youtube link to KK's Disappeared episode on there. Interesting where the KY lived in 2011 when he assaulted his GF, not too far from where Jessicas car was found! Really need to know whee the party was and where Jessica lived, and also KK

If you want to add:
Jessica lived with JM (her boyfriend) at 9 Redwood Court, Belton, Missouri but her mom lives at 917 Doe Drive, Raymore, Missouri which is where she lived prior to moving in with her boyfriend.

The party was in Grandview, Missouri on 3rd Street at a friend's (AA) home. I am still trying to locate an exact address

KK lived with her mom and step-dad at 304 Jefferson Avenue, Belton, Missouri

Where is Jessica?

I can't believe this punk. Part of me questions who would attempt to get away with a replica of a previous crime of this magnitude. Another part wants to know if the hog theory is hogwash or is there another method of disposal? Would these farms have any reason for an incinerator?

It seems like he's a bit of a Chatty Cathy so if he's responsible for these lives I wonder if he's shared anything else we haven't already heard. If so, I hope his pals are talking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And then there's Jessica's mother. To have your child go missing and to know that the last daughter that went missing that was associated with KY has never been found. Just in terms of the immediate aftermath - too much to drink, a bender of sorts - I'd have so much hope if only KY wasn't involved. I feel for Jessica's mom and I wish her immeasurable strength.

[video=twitter;775384476411162624]https://twitter.com/AFGutierrez/status/775384476411162624[/video]

I hope this works...it's a side mug shot, and you can see the scratches. His face also doesn't appear as red.

<modsnip>

The side view of his most recent mugshot was posted 2Hope4 earlier in this thread.
Go to this link if you can't see it above: https://twitter.com/AFGutierrez/status/775384476411162624

At the end of the missing video about KK, the narrator says that all is needed is one tip. Maybe Jessica was about to give that tip. Maybe she still can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member