MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did ! :)

Case Map
now updated. I think I got it all. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CMqkgKY09LYKMbNq0BsFBEmUbGc&usp=sharing

This gives me chills. Green is the search area for Kara in 2011, all around gpas house...

attachment.php

Chilling indeed!
The map looks awesome, as usual, Skibaboo! :loveyou:

From what I am gathering, this lead may be tainted by one of the "super sleuths" being a psychic (though it wasn't visions that brought them there)

I know we aren't really allowed to discuss psychics here - is there a different forum on Websleuths where those discussions can take place? But also from what I've seen they are all saying different things. Same with tarot readings. But can you message me your source or something without discussing it? I'm really interested.

dfa37420c58d07a696045826ee135bfb.jpg

Coincidently I am prescribed both. The keflex (cephalexin antibiotic) is the larger of the two with writing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
New member here and late to the discussion. I live in KCMO metro area (north) and have been following and reading all the posts on the forum. Regarding the antibiotic you mentioned in the picture (Cephelexon sp?), JR had an appendectomy a few weeks prior to this whole ordeal. After doing a pill search, the larger green pill does indeed look like a Cephelexon pill. Could she have possibly been prescribed this antibiotic post-op? Any nurses or med people know?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

New member here and late to the discussion. I live in KCMO metro area (north) and have been following and reading all the posts on the forum. Regarding the antibiotic you mentioned in the picture (Cephelexon sp?), JR had an appendectomy a few weeks prior to this whole ordeal. After doing a pill search, the larger green pill does indeed look like a Cephelexon pill. Could she have possibly been prescribed this antibiotic post-op? Any nurses or med people know?

:welcome:

That's a brilliant thought but if they were Jessica's I would hope LE would take them with them instead of leaving them at the scene where they arrested him. That would be pretty crucial evidence, wouldn't it?

:welcome:

That's a brilliant thought but if they were Jessica's I would hope LE would take them with them instead of leaving them at the scene where they arrested him. That would be pretty crucial evidence, wouldn't it?

Maybe it would imply she had been there, maybe he held her there until things got out that she was missing?

:welcome: That's a brilliant thought but if they were Jessica's I would hope LE would take them with them instead of leaving them at the scene where they arrested him. That would be pretty crucial evidence, wouldn't it?
I thought it was strange that all of that stuff was just left behind. Maybe they need to have a search warrant to take it. I don't know. Most of the things KY took down there wouldn't be useful, but I would think LE would still want to have receipts from DT and whatnot to add to a case file and to figure out KY's trail on his trip down to Edwards. I still think that area needs to be searched more, and maybe it is and it's just not being reported.

Someone brought this up earlier on, traffic cameras is their a website that list them?

There are several here in NOLA that were a tremendous help. All thou out of assumption the roads
That were less traveled were taken.

Can anyone direct me to the MSM where KY's employer stated Ky came into work however was sent home.
What time did this occur ..?

Someone brought this up earlier on, traffic cameras is their a website that list them?

Is the area that the vehicle was found near any major intersections that would have them? Or would there be a gas station or bank near by that would have had cameras pointed at the streets?

Her family member kept it together so well! That's what they need to keep doing, keep her name in face in the news, don't let this go silent. I keep praying they bring her home soon.

Something about where KY was squatting keeps bothering me. I feel like there may be more clues there. I hope they get a warrant and do an EXTENSIVE search on that trailer, and all of the surrounding property

Her family member kept it together so well! That's what they need to keep doing, keep her name in face in the news, don't let this go silent. I keep praying they bring her home soon.

Something about where KY was squatting keeps bothering me. I feel like there may be more clues there. I hope they get a warrant and do an EXTENSIVE search on that trailer, and all of the surrounding property

Indeed .. prayers for the family have nad a few friends that went missing over time one was found two were not
They all have their own threads here on websleuths.

Truly heartbreaking ... You pray for the best

You are not alone in the thoughts on the trailer ... Have also considered was their two trips made to Edwards

I know a search warrant was issued on AY's home, but has anyone seen if he has been interrogated? And was there ever any confirmation on whether or not any extended family members truly do own a hog farm, or was he just talking out of his @$$? Regardless of whether it is a hog farm or not, if his family owns a large amount of land, it needs to be searched. They need to see if there are any burn pits on any of the properties, fire pits, etc. He could have burned more evidence. He obviously likes to play with fire.

VERIFIED PROFESSIONALS and CASE INSIDERS

[...]

Relatives, friends, and others personally acquainted with a victim or a suspect; or a professional working on behalf of a victim or the family, (I.e., a private investigator), can submit a request to be verified as a "case insider".

If you would like to become verified, please contact WS Administration at wsverify@gmail.com with your Websleuths name, your real name, the case, a telephone number, and the times when you can be reached.

If you are a "professional" or "case insider", but would prefer not to be verified, please understand that you will be required to follow the general rules for posting, and back up your statements with links to appropriate sources.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

FWIW those green capsules on the floor look like generic Imodium (Loperamide) I hope he got a really bad case of the trots!

I just saw this so I hope I'm not repeating info that has already been posted. If I am, I hope I will be forgiven. FWIW, it's not unheard of for addicts/ drug users to take Imodium in large quantities when they are unable to get their particular drug of choice. It attaches to the mu receptors in the bowel (same receptors that opiates bind to) and help lessen the symptoms of withdrawal.

It's possible that she was prescribed Keflex (cephalexin) postop, especially if the appendix ruptured prior to the appy or if there was some complication such as a nick to the bowel during surgery. Every surgeon is different in how he/ she manages a patient in postop.

https://m.facebook.com/reporteralihoxie/

This reporter for 41 Action News posted pictures of the house KY was arrested.

image.jpg

In this picture one of the pill packages has what appears to be a prescription label. It's not clear exactly though who the medication was actually for and since LE didn't take it as evidence I wonder if the pills were not relevant to this case. Anyone else have thoughts on this?

https://m.facebook.com/reporteralihoxie/

This reporter for 41 Action News posted pictures of the house KY was arrested.

View attachment 101732

In this picture one of the pill packages has what appears to be a prescription label. It's not clear exactly though who the medication was actually for and since LE didn't take it as evidence I wonder if the pills were not relevant to this case. Anyone else have thoughts on this?

The picture blurs out when magnifying to read the labels. Both your starements are very possible, without being able to clearly see the label we just dont know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth