MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This case bugs me so much! We have a POI sitting in jail and no word on where Jessica is. How could he possibly get away with it a second time? The search grid Skibaboo formulated is spot on and makes sense, but I do wonder about the locals posting on various news feeds about the possibility of destroying human remains at a relative's pig farm. Do we have a location for anything close to resembling something so sinister and how it may relate to our current search grid? Is that possibility even real? Thanks, guys. Time is ticking and there is somethings so strange to me, re: the apparent obviousness of KY burning JR's car and we have no trace of her.

This case bugs me so much! We have a POI sitting in jail and no word on where Jessica is. How could he possibly get away with it a second time? The search grid Skibaboo formulated is spot on and makes sense, but I do wonder about the locals posting on various news feeds about the possibility of destroying human remains at a relative's pig farm. Do we have a location for anything close to resembling something so sinister and how it may relate to our current search grid? Is that possibility even real? Thanks, guys. Time is ticking and there is somethings so strange to me, re: the apparent obviousness of KY burning JR's car and we have no trace of her.

Kylr's benefit in this situation is burning JR's car after a significant amount of time, giving himself so much time to destroy evidence (and? hide the body). I'm sure police are pursuing any lead on which they can secure a warrant, but probably hesitant to release too much before they find a body (or somehow JR shows up - come on, we don't really have much info right now).

It would be interesting to know if he really is a drug addict. If he is, depending on the drug, withdrawls are excruciating, and maybe they could get him to talk in exchange for giving him some methadone (obviously depending on the type of drug he took). They could always use easing his pain as a bargaining chip, but two weeks out, he would already be done for the most part with the withdrawl.

"A source tells KCTV5 suspect Kylr Yust's grandfather told police Runions' black Chevy Equinox was parked outside his house*on Sept. 9, the morning after she disappeared.*The grandfather then told investigators her SUV had left by 3 p.m. that day. " Think this should be added to the timeline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"A source tells KCTV5 suspect Kylr Yust's grandfather told police Runions' black Chevy Equinox was parked outside his house*on Sept. 9, the morning after she disappeared.*The grandfather then told investigators her SUV had left by 3 p.m. that day. " Think this should be added to the timeline.

She was disappeared at that house.[emoji17]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I thought he went to work that day and was sent home for being drunk. Did he use her Equinox to go to work, go home and sleep it off?

When did the shenanigans drive take place, does anyone know what I'm talking about without breaking TOS?

Has it been confirmed JR and KY arrived together at the party and how did they arrive there? Or did he arrive later? It was mentioned he was intoxiated heavilly already. Let's say they were at Grandpa's house and JR wanted to go to that party alone, KY wasn't having it. JR left alone, but KY arrived a little later, heavily intoxicated and took JR with him. On their way home they argued more and KY did something to her. Or different scenario, they got back at Grandpa's, got into a heated fight and KY did something to her. But i think something happened in the car, since KY was so eager to destroy the car by burning it and therefor destroying the evidence with it. Maybe he took her car to dispose of her and later torched it. It's all MOO.

I hope they find answers soon and that justice will be done. That's what KK, JR and both their families deserve!

or he did something to her and then drove her car to his grandfathers house because he was drunk. Then woke up, thought I need to act normal, went to work, they sent him home. Then he went and did whatever he did.
Grandfather must have been pretty used to her car being there to tell LE that.

I'm still wondering why LE left medication on the ground. I understand this is private property and that someone (presumably) authorized media to be on the grounds. It just seems off to risk a child or animal ingesting these meds.

That is true, need to be careful with pills.

Ali Hoxie recently commented her FB post when people were asking about the pills:
"They are prescribed for anxiety. They are suppose to be for the person who owns the trailer, but I'm told those were not next to the child's bed when they left."

https://www.facebook.com/reporteralihoxie/

https://m.facebook.com/reporteralihoxie/

This reporter for 41 Action News posted pictures of the house KY was arrested.

View attachment 101732

In this picture one of the pill packages has what appears to be a prescription label. It's not clear exactly though who the medication was actually for and since LE didn't take it as evidence I wonder if the pills were not relevant to this case. Anyone else have thoughts on this?

The green pills in the card look a lot like hydroxyzine 25 mg capsules. They are commonly prescribed for anxiety although they're technically an antihistamine - basically a stronger Benadryl.

Those cards are often used in jails, prisons, and long term care homes, but there are some pharmacies who will package meds that way.

ETA: Source - I'm a jail nurse lol.

Not sure if this article has already been shared, but it has some details from someone who was at the party on 9/8 that I hadn't seen before. I know it was reported that KY was drunk and going on about how he loved JR, but this states that the two arrived at the party together and that KY was already drunk when they arrived. http://www.kmbc.com/news/witness-ky...ent-at-party-where-woman-disappeared/41682426

(realized afterwards grandfather's address is on casemap) I apologize.

Along with the text message JR sent her BF at 9:30 pm

Wonder if the neighbors have been interviewed ? Live in a close knit neighbor I notice if their is a different vehicle at a neighboring house.
Call me McGruff but we take care of each other in our neighborhood last year was out of town and a neighbor caught someone in our yard at
night. She could see the burn of a cig in the dark and called the cops ... fortunate enough it was a goof ball neighbor that was walking his
dog and sneaking a cig from his wife. (lol)

Big question did AY see the vehicle any time after 3 pm (Fri) 9/9 ... ? Thinking that KY would realize by then that JR and the vehicle would be reported missing in short term at 10:20 pm. One would think "hey I've got to hide before being caught". In reality you know that if KY had a phone it was blowing up with calls and text looking for JR as that KY was the one last seen with her. Then again the vehicle was seen not JR we do not know what her status was at that time

Another look back on MSM the ex that stated KY contacted her on 9/9 (Fri), wish we knew what time that contact between the two occurred

http://www.kctv5.com/story/33097908/ex-girlfriend-of-kylr-yust-he-gave-me-a-weird-vibe

It would be interesting to know if he really is a drug addict. If he is, depending on the drug, withdrawls are excruciating, and maybe they could get him to talk in exchange for giving him some methadone (obviously depending on the type of drug he took). They could always use easing his pain as a bargaining chip, but two weeks out, he would already be done for the most part with the withdrawl.

Kylr has a documented history of drug use. Since he only recently got out of jail and presumably needed to submit to drug testing for his parole or post-jail supervision, he probably was not relapsing, but anything is possible. I don't think drugs will be a factor with Jessica's case (with regards to Kylr.)

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article102134552.html

The shenanigans drive was Friday night according to F's Facebook post. But do we actually know the woman quoted in this article is FL or is it C? http://www.kctv5.com/story/33097908/ex-girlfriend-of-kylr-yust-he-gave-me-a-weird-vibe

That is true, need to be careful with pills.

Ali Hoxie recently commented her FB post when people were asking about the pills:
"They are prescribed for anxiety. They are suppose to be for the person who owns the trailer, but I'm told those were not next to the child's bed when they left."

https://www.facebook.com/reporteralihoxie/

Thank you! So that answers our questions (if the reporter is correct). They were for Anxiety. They are not KY's, not JR's but the LE DID take them as evidence. That is good to know.

:welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member