MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Jessica's car financed anywhere? If so, I wonder if they had a GPS tracking device on it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Y
Jabarn I do not want to confuse any more here were a few of the articles, still looking for the correct one.
Any who JR's boyfriend was not at the party, all thou they did exchange text messages that evening
IMO JR & KY arrived at the party @ 9:30pm

The 9:30 pm time was used on several different events which made it all so very confusing as you see below.

KCTV - 9/21
http://www.kctv5.com/story/33153777/...-disappearance
* JR last texted BF around 9:30 p.m. that night. Jessica's mother attempted to call but received no answer

KCTV - 9/14
http://www.kctv5.com/story/33098487/...d-on-wednesday
* AY last seen KY around 9:30 pm

FOX - 9/13
http://fox4kc.com/2016/09/13/friend-...ing-onto-hope/
* A friend who was at the party Thursday said Runions left at about 9:30 p.m

NBC - 9/11
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...nt-suv-n646476
* Jessica Runions, of Raymore, Mo., was last seen on Thursday night at 9:30 p.m. (10:30 p.m. E.T.) driving the SUV

KCPD - 9/10 - Updated 9/14
http://kcmo.gov/police/media-public-...ssica-runions/
* It was reported she was last seen on Thursday, 9/8/16, at approximately 9:30 p.m.

Thank you!

The night of the party, there is a general timeline, but it IS hard to get it nailed down.

So the night of... 1) what time did KY and Jess arrive the party and what time did they leave? 2) what time did the apparent wreck happen? 3) what time did KY accidentally get locked out of the house and get mad (and btw, why did he leave in the first place), and 4) what time did the host ask him to leave?

Y Thank you! The night of the party, there is a general timeline, but it IS hard to get it nailed down. So the night of... 1) what time did KY and Jess arrive the party and what time did they leave? 2) what time did the apparent wreck happen? 3) what time did KY accidentally get locked out of the house and get mad (and btw, why did he leave in the first place), and 4) what time did the host ask him to leave?
I think I can help some...maybe. We'll see, as you said hard to nail everything down into a concrete timeline. :) So, I think that they arrived around 9:30. Not sure about the time that KY got locked out of the house, but from what I understand some people had gone outside and he was left out there...This article has a party-goer stating that he was locked out, but not the time http://www.kmbc.com/article/witness...rent-at-party-where-woman-disappeared/3859725 Then I believe he was asked to leave around midnight. There's something else I've read that he left with Jessica at 9:30, then returned, became belligerent and was asked to leave at midnight. I don't believe there was a second return. I think they arrived together at 9:30, he was apparently pretty sloshed to start with and then became worse as time went on and was asked to leave at midnight. Time of the apparent wreck I believe was just after KY left with Jessica after being told it was time to go.

Was Jessica's car financed anywhere? If so, I wonder if they had a GPS tracking device on it? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Good thinking! It would have to depend on where it was located, but it's possible it could have survived the fire...I think those trackers are usually placed in the wheel well, or on the undercarriage or sometimes under the hood. Not entirely sure about that though.

Is there an MSM link for this apparent wreck? I feel like | missed a detail...

In looking over the map again today, there are some industrial/ open areas along S. Nolan Rd near 350/Blue Pkwy which would have been a straigh shot E opposite the direction he took to burn the car, and again just south of there along 350. If those are still there and can be pulled into at night, probably worth a look. Especially the quarry that has what looks like an algae pond north of it. He burned C's hair to destroy evidence. He burned JR's car. I think it is important to look for more burn sites along with the standard things.

Is there an MSM link for this apparent wreck? I feel like | missed a detail... In looking over the map again today, there are some industrial/ open areas along S. Nolan Rd near 350/Blue Pkwy which would have been a straight shot E opposite the direction he took to burn the car, and again just south of there along 350. If those are still there and can be pulled into at night, probably worth a look. Especially the quarry that has what looks like an algae pond north of it. He burned C's hair to destroy evidence. He burned JR's car. I think it is important to look for more burn sites along with the standard things.
The area around S Nolan and 350 Highway is interesting. Lots of water in the area with the Little Blue River and the various ponds scattered around, also several fairly open looking parks along with the industrial areas you mention. I'd also say it's worth a look.

Y

Thank you!

The night of the party, there is a general timeline, but it IS hard to get it nailed down.

So the night of... 1) what time did KY and Jess arrive the party and what time did they leave? 2) what time did the apparent wreck happen? 3) what time did KY accidentally get locked out of the house and get mad (and btw, why did he leave in the first place), and 4) what time did the host ask him to leave?
What wreck? I haven't head about that.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Good thinking! It would have to depend on where it was located, but it's possible it could have survived the fire...I think those trackers are usually placed in the wheel well, or on the undercarriage or sometimes under the hood. Not entirely sure about that though.
Most car lots around where I live do install trackers but regardless if there was one fire would not affect the history and data.

The ones I'm familiar with are little devices about the size of a computer mouse usually magnetic installed to the undercarriage. You have to subscribe to the tracking plan in which you can log in via phone or computer and see real time location, speed, gas level, idle, ignition on or off, as well as the past history. So if she had it financed with a company using a tracker the history would be in the database online even if the device burned up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Someone up thread mentioned he "crashed" as in he went to sleep and all of a sudden people are talking about a wreck after they left the party. I do not think there is any evidence anywhere that they wrecked her car after leaving the party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone up thread mentioned he "crashed" as in he went to sleep and all of a sudden people are talking about a wreck after they left the party. I do not think there is any evidence anywhere that they wrecked her car after leaving the party.

Thank yu Suglo, that clears it up haha, for a minute there I thought we would have to totally change direction on our supposition.

Thank yu Suglo, that clears it up haha, for a minute there I thought we would have to totally change direction on our supposition.

Same here! I had to go back and read through as I thought I had missed "the crash!" [emoji51]

I think the reason that's all confusing is because KY did have a minor accident the night of the party. He was in the driver seat when they left the party, immediately hit something (garbage can?) as he was pulling away, folks came out of the party house to help get the car back on track and then JR drove them away after that.

I don't have links to this, but I'm sure someone awesome will know where to find it.

Most car lots around where I live do install trackers but regardless if there was one fire would not affect the history and data. The ones I'm familiar with are little devices about the size of a computer mouse usually magnetic installed to the undercarriage. You have to subscribe to the tracking plan in which you can log in via phone or computer and see real time location, speed, gas level, idle, ignition on or off, as well as the past history. So if she had it financed with a company using a tracker the history would be in the database online even if the device burned up. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Thank you for explaining as I really wasn't sure. These things sound like the black boxes that are put on airplanes, at least that's what comes to mind. It's somewhat possible that KY parked somewhere and then carried Jessica a significant distance, but even if that were the case a tracker would at least give LE an idea of a search area.

I think the reason that's all confusing is because KY did have a minor accident the night of the party. He was in the driver seat when they left the party, immediately hit something (garbage can?) as he was pulling away, folks came out of the party house to help get the car back on track and then JR drove them away after that. I don't have links to this, but I'm sure someone awesome will know where to find it.
I'm glad I'm not the only one remembering those exact details. Thank you. I've been trying to find a link but come up with nothing. Is it possible though that we're mixing up social media info with the msm?

I'm glad I'm not the only one remembering those exact details. Thank you. I've been trying to find a link but come up with nothing. Is it possible though that we're mixing up social media info with the msm?

I believe the story about him wrecking her car came from one of the Facebook groups from someone who has known KY since they were young

I think the reason that's all confusing is because KY did have a minor accident the night of the party. He was in the driver seat when they left the party, immediately hit something (garbage can?) as he was pulling away, folks came out of the party house to help get the car back on track and then JR drove them away after that.

I don't have links to this, but I'm sure someone awesome will know where to find it.

Thanks GigTu, LadyX and Vail .... wonder if JR was agitated with the nights events in turn spawned an argument with KY

I've never heard of this incident but I mostly have only read the MSM and not many SM comments.
I thought there was a discussion earlier on if he was even allowed to drive, being so recently paroled? Very surprising, IMO, if KY started to drive and then let Jessica drive away instead. Why would he be driving her car anyway? If he was driving I feel like his ego would not give up the keys easily. This incident is important because (if it happened that way) he may have been angry about being embarrassed/laughed at and forced to let her drive. Adds an additional motive, imo.

I've never heard of this incident but I mostly have only read the MSM and not many SM comments. I thought there was a discussion earlier on if he was even allowed to drive, being so recently paroled? Very surprising, IMO, if KY started to drive and then let Jessica drive away instead. Why would he be driving her car anyway? If he was driving I feel like his ego would not give up the keys easily. This incident is important because (if it happened that way) he may have been angry about being embarrassed/laughed at and forced to let her drive. Adds an additional motive, imo.
Good point about the parole. Perhaps because he'd followed his parole stipulations since February/March (aside for the violation he apparently spent a weekend in jail for in September), he was allowed certain privileges like driving. Maybe that's also part of why he attempted to go to work on Friday morning...He didn't want another parole violation for not attending work. I think also he went to try to keep up appearances and seem normal, but maybe parole had something to do with it as well. On the other hand, we are talking about someone who is involved in the disappearance of at least two girls, spent three+ years in prison for drug trafficking, strangled an ex, killed kittens, burned a car, fled town, etc. And some of those earlier crimes were committed I believe while he was on parole for something else he did. Not sure he cares about parole violations. He should face more charges in my opinion having to do with parole since he was obviously drinking, possibly doing drugs, he left town, broke into the trailer...I just don't think he cares as he's been given a pass so often by the justice system and as a result has been led to think he's above it all. Also believe the alleged wreck could play into motive - seems like the whole night and whatever other events transpired in the week prior to the party were a build up for him. The wreck alone would imply motive though plus witnesses from the party have attested to his behavior and temper that night. Supposition is about all we seem to have to go on as far as that is concerned - perhaps this was the first time Jessica was witness to his temper and rage issues. I don't believe that prosecution needs a motive though, they just need to prove intent.

I learned that in these threads, in conversations about 2 weeks ago.

Thinking this morning of SearchKC and yesterday's search for Jessica. How did it go? We're only a week away from KY's next court date now - let's hope new info comes to light to make your search easier. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3