MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a timeline? It would be helpful even if some events are out of order. We can note if the date/time is uncertain or if the incident is a rumor.

We are making progress in the search, we have ruled many areas out. I don't know how to private message here, but several of you have asked me if certain areas have been searched and I will try to reply publicly so that everyone knows - but I'm having a hard time keeping up. One person here offered to search on their own and I wanted to say thank you! Even if we have already searched an area, it doesn't hurt to search it again. So if it's close to where you live if you're local please feel free to do so.

Things to look for:
Broken or recently replaced locks, offroad paths big enough for a vehicle, any vehicle accessible place near water or in abandoned structures. If it is secluded but accessible it is being checked. Please remember to be safe while searching and keep your phone on.

Be back soon to update on the locations

Is there an MSM link for this apparent wreck? I feel like | missed a detail...

In looking over the map again today, there are some industrial/ open areas along S. Nolan Rd near 350/Blue Pkwy which would have been a straigh shot E opposite the direction he took to burn the car, and again just south of there along 350. If those are still there and can be pulled into at night, probably worth a look. Especially the quarry that has what looks like an algae pond north of it. He burned C's hair to destroy evidence. He burned JR's car. I think it is important to look for more burn sites along with the standard things.

Yes, that area has been searched, I think you have a good point about looking for burn sites.

thank you!!!

Response to private message about the search:

Not much west of Holmes road has been searched. This would be a good area to look into. Thanks for your time!

We are making progress in the search, we have ruled many areas out. I don't know how to private message here, but several of you have asked me if certain areas have been searched and I will try to reply publicly so that everyone knows - but I'm having a hard time keeping up. One person here offered to search on their own and I wanted to say thank you! Even if we have already searched an area, it doesn't hurt to search it again. So if it's close to where you live if you're local please feel free to do so.

Things to look for:
Broken or recently replaced locks, offroad paths big enough for a vehicle, any vehicle accessible place near water or in abandoned structures. If it is secluded but accessible it is being checked. Please remember to be safe while searching and keep your phone on.

Be back soon to update on the locations

If you are on the main forum website without tapatalk, at the top right you should see Notifications, and on that page are your messages, which works just like email. At the bottom of the message should be a reply box :) To start a message, click someone's name in their post, then click the Send Private Message link on the left. You must have ad-blockers disabled or that sidebar will be missing.

Tried to get this info to you earlier but didn't go thru since your message box was full. Still learning the site too and only recently discovered that you can only have 5 messages saved in you box before it is considered "full".

I did do some searching on my own Sunday afternoon. Afraid I got a late start after work so only out for a couple of hours.

I came in on Holmes from the West on 135[SUP]th[/SUP] street. It was at this point I started actively searching I turned right on Kenneth and took that road back to the Kenneth Polo Fields. Thought it would be empty but some sort of soccer tournament was taking place so lots of people around. I checked out a wooded area on the west and some of the more remote corners, but due to the number of people moving around (kids running in and out of the woods etc) I would assume someone would have already seen something. It is a BIG area though. I did do a good search of Kenneth Road both in and out of the Polo Fields. Mostly private property with locked gates on any access roads back into the sites.

Next I took a right on Holmes and went down to a little turn off onto “old Holmes Rd” at approx. 159[SUP]th[/SUP]. Because it was off the main road and down low I parked in front of a locked gate county facility gate and walked around. Went to the property line of Loch Lloyd and went along a polluted little creek that ran thru what looked like a tall tunnel running under both old and new Holmes road. Nothing out of the ordinary.

I do want to mention that road crews (litter people) had recently been along Holmes road down to about 143[SUP]rd[/SUP] block. Yellow litter bags were on both sides. Family might want to check to see who maintains roads in the area to 1) get flyers out to them and 2) know that those roads have at least been walked recently. May save you all some steps.

I got back onto Holmes and then turned right on 171[SUP]st[/SUP], then drove west on 171[SUP]st[/SUP] that became 172[SUP]nd[/SUP] and merged into 175[SUP]th [/SUP]driving out on that road until I reached Mission Rd. Rural but fairly populated with a lot of “new” home development construction going on.

My overall thoughts. God, how daunting this must be for the family. So much ground to cover. I know that I had the fear that I would MISS something. Deep down though I just think this is too far west for Jessica to be found.

I did want to share something with you via private message since it is unfortunately not appropriate for posting on the board. Will keep trying.

Know this will seem out of context but will be up by Big Eleven Lake this week and will look around there.

Wow you are awesome! Thanks again for your help. That really is the most scary thing, is the feeling that you could be RIGHT there and miss something. I deleted some messages so you should be able to a hold of me now. Sorry about that.

New search warrant info in Jessica's case: http://www.kctv5.com/story/33481994...nions-case-turn-to-social-media-for-new-clues Investigators have obtained a warrant for Jessica's social media accounts. From the article/warrant application: "Detectives hope Runions' own Facebook page can reveal what happened to her...There is probable cause to believe that violations of a missing persons/death investigation have been committed by Kylr Yust."

New search warrant info in Jessica's case: http://www.kctv5.com/story/33481994...nions-case-turn-to-social-media-for-new-clues Investigators have obtained a warrant for Jessica's social media accounts. From the article/warrant application: "Detectives hope Runions' own Facebook page can reveal what happened to her...There is probable cause to believe that violations of a missing persons/death investigation have been committed by Kylr Yust."

So hopeful this will shed more light. I think of Jessica and her mom daily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So hopeful this will shed more light. I think of Jessica and her mom daily. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Me too. Seems with the request for the trail cams earlier in the month and now this, that LE is at least trying to build a good, sturdy case against KY so they can add more charges after the arson case. Hoping whatever they have sticks and can put him away for a long, long time so he doesn't hurt anyone else like this again.

I noticed I can now see more of the SM history on JM and KY's page - something I noticed in looking through JM's again is that she always posted photos of herself and J almost monthly, and they stopped after Feb 2016 around when KY got out of prison. KY also has a post on his page shortly after he got out where he is quoting song lyrics (it has been visible before) but I noticed now how he tagged Jessica and not J. I think he "targeted" the day he met her because she is such a lovely person :/ This doesn't really tell us anything we haven't already figured out but may be some of the kinds of clues LE is looking for. I am really curious what, if any, FB messages between KY and JR were sounding like in the weeks prior. I also am curious how they got ahold of this warrant request? Was it shared intentionally with the media or is it info coming solely from Michael Tabman?

Even though the news story misrepresents Michael Tabman's role in the case (Special Agent in Charge was his title in the FBI, they make it sound like he is in charge of JR's case) I am happy he is consulting, whether directly or at least to the news media.

I noticed I can now see more of the SM history on JM and KY's page - something I noticed in looking through JM's again is that she always posted photos of herself and J almost monthly, and they stopped after Feb 2016 around when KY got out of prison. KY also has a post on his page shortly after he got out where he is quoting song lyrics (it has been visible before) but I noticed now how he tagged Jessica and not J. I think he "targeted" the day he met her because she is such a lovely person :/ This doesn't really tell us anything we haven't already figured out but may be some of the kinds of clues LE is looking for. I am really curious what, if any, FB messages between KY and JR were sounding like in the weeks prior. I also am curious how they got ahold of this warrant request? Was it shared intentionally with the media or is it info coming solely from Michael Tabman?

Even though the news story misrepresents Michael Tabman's role in the case (Special Agent in Charge was his title in the FBI, they make it sound like he is in charge of JR's case) I am happy he is consulting, whether directly or at least to the news media.

Interesting observation Vail TY :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member