MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A good summary of the case [video=youtube;k2g0HTfF_44]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2g0HTfF_44[/video]

A good summary of the case [video=youtube;k2g0HTfF_44]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2g0HTfF_44[/video]
Couldnt agree more. This is a good one. This guy is thorough and brilliant

Did you happen to read some of the comments underneath the video? The "F. L."-girl (from earlier, well much earlier ) comments she can give inside info about Yust and that people misunderstood her. Didn't have time to read all the comments though.

Did you happen to read some of the comments underneath the video? The "F. L."-girl (from earlier, well much earlier ) comments she can give inside info about Yust and that people misunderstood her. Didn't have time to read all the comments though.
I didn't. I will look now

F.L. is not right in the head. Anybody who's been following this case closely knows that. Anything that comes out of her crazy mouth should be taken with a grain of salt. Boy does she love attention...

Could someone please post a link that includes this F.L.? Not sure who is being referred to 😞
Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

F.L. is not right in the head. Anybody who's been following this case closely knows that. Anything that comes out of her crazy mouth should be taken with a grain of salt. Boy does she love attention...
I have heard that about her myself. Her comments I have read seem reasonable so far. It appears she does seem to care and is concerned. It's Worth a shot to consider her tips seriously. It could not hurt anything. There have been cases where eccentric or mentally ill people have important tips ignored. It resulted in sad consequences for the community that ignored them. It's a practice that has allowed guilty people to walk free.

She has not been explicitly named in MSM (only referred to as a friend of KYs) so it is a bread trail you'll have to follow through Facebook by searching for Jessica Runions and reading comments under the early MSM news post shares between Sept 8 and his arrest on the 11th. I also believe and am certain she was been questioned by LE and has important info regarding the timeline of Friday night.

I was active in the Kara forums before on the KK threads, but for some reason, my account was deleted. I have put countless hours into investigating her disappearance and now investigating JR's disappearance.

I believe if you want the answers, dig into KY's half brother JC. You won't get the answers from Kylr.

Kara and Jessica could be anywhere when you think about it, however I've gathered a few clues. I have a hunch she could be in a certain area, but I don't believe that she is anywhere near where the vehicle was burned.

I was active in the Kara forums before on the KK threads, but for some reason, my account was deleted. I have put countless hours into investigating her disappearance and now investigating JR's disappearance.

I believe if you want the answers, dig into KY's half brother JC. You won't get the answers from Kylr.

Kara and Jessica could be anywhere when you think about it, however I've gathered a few clues. I have a hunch she could be in a certain area, but I don't believe that she is anywhere near where the vehicle was burned.
I agree. Guess he moved to warsaw. Impeccable timing.

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

She has not been explicitly named in MSM (only referred to as a friend of KYs) so it is a bread trail you'll have to follow through Facebook by searching for Jessica Runions and reading comments under the early MSM news post shares between Sept 8 and his arrest on the 11th. I also believe and am certain she was been questioned by LE and has important info regarding the timeline of Friday night.
I hope le did talk to her. Jessica's been missing for around six months now. Any information is good information I suppose.

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

I agree that she's nowhere near where the vehicle was found. I also think if they find KK, they will find JR or vice-versa. Maybe not in the exact same spot, but in similar locations.

I don't think he's worried at all about them finding her body. He's gotten away with Kara's murder for so long, he assumes his luck will hold.

That's because all of her cryptic posts have been deleted by now. If you dig deep enough on facebook and forums you can find screen shots. One that stands out to me is a post she made the night after Jessica went missing which said 'Shenanigans with Kylr'. I feel like she may have information but she's been so flakey and attention seeking that it would be difficult to separate the truth from the ********. If you message her about anything related to Kylr and Jessica she just gets defensive and blocks you.

Yeah, I agree. He's in jail currently on third degree domestic abuse charges. He also lived within 3 miles of Kylr when Kara disappeared.

There was a rumor that JC turned Ky in along with his mom and that is how they found him in the trailer so quickly. What are your thoughts? I do think he has key information. I am also interested in your thoughts on what may have driven LE to search the golf course? My guess was phone pings.

I also agree she is likely in the total opposite direction from the car. If this was any other case I would be reasonably sure she was put into the river, but this feels more like a case where they need to be looking for remains, not a perfectly intact body.

Thank you for coming back to WS and for all your investigation on Kara and Jessica. We have a year to find her. I am confident progress will be made!

There was a rumor that JC turned Ky in along with his mom and that is how they found him in the trailer so quickly. What are your thoughts? I do think he has key information. I am also interested in your thoughts on what may have driven LE to search the golf course? My guess was phone pings.

I also agree she is likely in the total opposite direction from the car. If this was any other case I would be reasonably sure she was put into the river, but this feels more like a case where they need to be looking for remains, not a perfectly intact body.

Thank you for coming back to WS and for all your investigation on Kara and Jessica. We have a year to find her. I am confident progress will be made!

I don't know if there is any truth of JC turning in KY. This is the first time I've heard that. I would probably try to trace the rumor back to it's original source and find out where they got their information, if at all possible.

It's not just JC's criminal history, but other things such as suspicious facebook activity after JR went missing. Not long after KK went missing, I had suspected JC was a person of interest in helping KY. There is also a younger brother of JC's, his name is Nic. I have not found much information on him.

It's a very good possibility that phone pings were the primary reason to search the golf course. Although, KY isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, he is smart enough to kill off her phone and to not to leave the remains in any location of the last ping from her cell phone.

Keep in mind, KY was drunk both after the party and showing up to work the next day, so the likeliness he did this all on his own is very small. There is a very high probability he had someone help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmasReal~