MO - Kara Kopetsky, 17 - 2007; Jessica Runions, 21 - 2016; found deceased - *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw someone speculate that KY's photo of that forked Y park path with the caption about it being there if you open your eyes being a reference to highway Y. Yikes if true.

He probably wouldn't take it .... Ya know I really was thinking how much utter shock hew went through at the moment he found the initial skull.... I would have [emoji90] on myself .... And ran screaming

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He may take the reward money to allow him to get some counseling. I imagine he will need it after what he saw. Just my opinion

This time of year is great for hunting Morels - they're nearly impossible to find fresh (as it's been problematic to actually farm them), and if you do find them fresh, be prepared to take out a 2nd Mortgage on your house! Also, Morels are very easy to identify, so they're a good mushroom for beginners to start collecting.

It's crazy how many bodies are found by mushroom hunters. Every spring here in Washington bodies are found. Mushroom hunting clubs have detectives come to a club meeting to ask them for help in looking for remains and other suspicious items like weapons, clothing, or shoes in the woods. The best places to hide bodies are usually prime "shrooming" areas

They are giving this so much diligence and treating it with such respect. So many various agencies have been brought in to help over the past few days. I have so much respect for these people and the work that they do. It has got to be mentally draining. On another note, I doubt that KY will expect the FBI to have become involved in assisting this investigation. I hope he has fun with that.

It's too bad they didn't put this much effort in when Kara went missing. Maybe KY would have been put away and Jessica would still be alive.

If you have ever known someone like Kylr - the person he shows everyone else is charming, funny, a little immature, risk-taking and influential. His grandfather, not just being a grandfather, sees the little boy Kylr used to be, and especially the Kylr that depended on his grandparents love and shelter where he had nothing but chaos and strife and drug-addicted parents at home. I don't think he ever knew much about what went down with Kara, or suspected Kylr at all - that is probably where the first seed of "they just go after my grandson because he's the rebel in town." was born. As time went on and Kylr got into little trouble here and there, its just Kylr being bothered by those damn Belton PD that know him by first name. The stuff with KF? Probably didn't know the details and Kylr wasn't about to tell him. Going to prison for drugs? Well that isn't violent either. But then Jessica disappeared and I think he started to doubt. He showed the media the search warrant, he let them film the house and Kylr's room...he said he was sorry about Jessica being missing back then. And now? I know we want to blame someone, but I feel for Alfred Yust, having to face a reality like this one and knowing in his heart what happened. It is devastating to realize someone you love is a liar, a manipulator, a deeply disturbed and broken person. I can't even imagine what it would be like to realize that about your grandson.

Now moving on to the live update today https://www.facebook.com/stephaniekctv5/videos/1406920029366642/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE
We learned that more remains were recovered, that they were excavated (so likely partially buried or more) and that they are looking to prosecute The Person Responsible.

Could they tell if they were killed there? I don't think so, not all this time later. There was one theory that after watching Crime Watch Daily that evening about Kara, it may have spurred some conversation between Jessica and Kylr after they left AA's house, where she could have asked him if he really did it, and he took her to the scene, flipped out and killed her, either because it occurred to him to do so, or because he realized what he just did and that she has to die to stay quiet. The other is he simply tried to force their relationship to the next level, maybe tried to get her to dump JM for him, she resisted and he snapped and it all happened somewhere else in the car. After all, we have seen that pattern with Kara trying to break it off, with KF trying to break it off...both choked near death at least once. He burned her car likely to hide evidence of the crime or of her dead body being transported in it, so I conclude she was killed somewhere else and so was Kara. It is quite possible Kara died in the basement of Waffle's place and was taken from there.

Someone else asked who may have helped him? We can't name names here but Kylr has a really shady side of the family and potentially a nutso BFF. I'll leave it at that.

Don't forget when Crime Watch Daily went to gpas house to try and talk to Kylr Jessica was there then too. She may have been asking questions for a while or the fact her car was seen at his house on the show may have caused some problems.

Don't forget when Crime Watch Daily went to gpas house to try and talk to Kylr Jessica was there then too. She may have been asking questions for a while or the fact her car was seen at his house on the show may have caused some problems.
THIS ⬆⬆⬆That segment absolutely haunts me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

THIS ⬆⬆⬆That segment absolutely haunts me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Oh me too! It was me who spotted the car and contacted CWD, what a day that was!

Amen. I'm certain he's squirming, and if he's not right now, he will be soon. He will never live another day of his life in peace. Even if the possibility comes that he walks, he will always be looking over his shoulder. Everyone knows what he is now, and he's no longer safe. I hope that thought alone gives him cause to lose sleep tonight and every other night of his sorry life. May he suffer with his consequences. May he suffer greatly.

If the killer is a true sociopath, he won't be suffering over this or missing out on any sleep. To feel those things he would have to be a 'Neuro-normal' person. IMHO.

Oh me too! It was me who spotted the car and contacted CWD, what a day that was!

So that reporter lady blatantly proclaimed it was her who figured that out? Not cool. (Might sound petty with all that has been going on but still.)

So that reporter lady blatantly proclaimed it was her who figured that out? Not cool. (Might sound petty with all that has been going on but still.)

It was Skibaboo whom spotted JR and contacted CW I for one can vouch for that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, something jogged her memory.... *cough*. It's ok though at the end of the day it was passed on to LE by the producers and they acted, that is all that matters.

I watched it and didn't see her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The car not JR herself. Her car was parked on the driveway. I contacted Andrea Isom and said is that JR's car there? Next thing CWD did a follow up and said about the car and that a female was in the house and said Hi, the conclusion is it was JR

The shows producers contacted LE with the info. That afternoon LE executed a SW at gpas house, I was watching it live on FB. It was surreal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela