MO MO - Kara Kopetsky, 17, Belton, 4 May 2007 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She had the book in her hand in the school video so she did have it. Wonder if that book had been found anywhere by anyone? A kid could've come along and picked it up? Why wouldn't she put it in the locker if she planned on leaving? If the media put out a pic or description of that book maybe it would turn up? Has the school even checked to see if that book was turned into the lost and found but didn't know it was Kara's?

Was that the office she was coming out of? Strange so few kids in the hall way.

Oh my! I'd be all over that boy if he'd tried to kidnap one of my girls:furious:.
He'd need a restraining order from ME.:furious:
FKK, Since Kara is missing, can't the FBI be brought in? Maybe they should question this Kyrl person. What kind of name is that? Is he Danish?

DO you all think we should send a few emails to Tim at Texas Equasearch asking him if his team would be willing to search for this beautiful young lady?

Great idea, I'm willing. Do you have his info? Post it here and I know many of us will.

Did everyone see the petition I posted on page 6 I think? You can sign anonymously.

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

Texas EquuSearch can only accept a missing person case if it's been filed the appropriate law enforcement agency and a case number has been assigned. Requests must be made by the family of the missing person and/or the law enforcement agency handling the case.

I really hope she can get on here right away and dispell so much of the misinformation that I've seen so far. Some things contradict others and I also saw a story reported where her father said the runaway story was a rumor from the get-go.

Also why does Kara's myspace say Nebraska right under her birthdate beside her pic?

Bumping this for FFK. Very curious about the Nebraska aspect. We know EH was there for some time. I don't spend much time or much interest on myspace but I've seen some profiles that list where you are from and where you currently reside and are listed seperately.

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

Texas EquuSearch can only accept a missing person case if it's been filed the appropriate law enforcement agency and a case number has been assigned. Requests must be made by the family of the missing person and/or the law enforcement agency handling the case.

You're right, I've seen that before but forgot. FKK, can you speak to Kara's parents and have them contact Equusearch and have them also ask LE to do this? You'd think LE would have when they were here for Kelsey but I do know they were saying they didn't see a connection so then why would they ask? They wrote her off as a runaway, that's why.

I'll repost the petition link for everyone:
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/747950459#body

Was that the office she was coming out of? Strange so few kids in the hall way.

That video was said to be the last sighting of her after she went to the office to pick up the book and it is in her hand in the video. Classes were in session at the time they weren't changing class.

Does Kara's friend or anyone else know if Kara was about to get fined or taken to court for excessive abscences due to skipping classes since she regularly left a class? Sounds like she did it secretly though, and maybe showed back up for her other classes. If it were my daughter, I believe that I would check out any substitute teachers, roving hourly wage truancy officers in the area, and other male students who may have not shown up or had excused abscences for classes the rest of that day. As I posted elsewhere, my teen daughter was accosted by a substitute teacher at her high school and there could be some real lunatics working in the school systems. I hope the ex boyfriend's alibi isn't lying for him, because the disappearance could be easily solved. From seeing the video of Kara on Greta, she is a very pretty and striking young girl. I hope she is found safely.

Aside from printing flyers and posting them locally what if everyone here sent emails to everyone in thier address books pictures of Kara and the sketch of the POI along with what information is known and details etc? Request everyone you send it to to forward it...we do it all the time with jokes etc so why not this? I have gotten a few of this nature before. It would cover a lot of "ground" that may not be able to be covered otherwise..and make it's way around...esp. if by chance she isn't still in the area where she was last seen? There are pictures on the FKK MySpace that we could use that has the info etc all ready on them...send to them the major news networks as well...maybe if they get enough of them they will start to pay attention and provide more coverage?

Great idea, I'm willing. Do you have his info? Post it here and I know many of us will.

Did everyone see the petition I posted on page 6 I think? You can sign anonymously.

I have signed the petition. Hopefully we can get equusearch involved.

Aside from printing flyers and posting them locally what if everyone here sent emails to everyone in thier address books pictures of Kara and the sketch of the POI along with what information is known and details etc? Request everyone you send it to to forward it...we do it all the time with jokes etc so why not this? I have gotten a few of this nature before. It would cover a lot of "ground" that may not be able to be covered otherwise..and make it's way around...esp. if by chance she isn't still in the area where she was last seen? There are pictures on the FKK MySpace that we could use that has the info etc all ready on them...send to them the major news networks as well...maybe if they get enough of them they will start to pay attention and provide more coverage?

I agree. The best way to get Kara on the news etc. is to get people asking about her. She is the current default PIC on my missing persons myspace site. Will post link this weekend when I can get on myspace.

FKK, do you know exactly what or who Kylrs alibi is? I don't have much faith in alibi's. I just signed the petition. I'm going to write a synopsis of Kara's case and email it and the petition link to everyone I know, asking them to forward on to everyone they know. Has the link been posted over at Kelsey's thread?

I would very much like to know what was discussed between Kara and the girl shown on the video? Anyone heard anything about that conversation around Kara's school?

Also, I didn't get a reply as to where the "smoke hole" area was or what the area looked like surrounding it. Could someone fill us in on that?

You're right, I've seen that before but forgot. FKK, can you speak to Kara's parents and have them contact Equusearch and have them also ask LE to do this? You'd think LE would have when they were here for Kelsey but I do know they were saying they didn't see a connection so then why would they ask? They wrote her off as a runaway, that's why.

I'll repost the petition link for everyone:
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/747950459#body
Thanks, strach - I missed the petition elsewhere, but just went and signed it. I'm #59 and their goal is 1000. C'mon everyone - go sign it!!! You can choose for your name to appear as "anonymous", so your details aren't out there in cyberspace, it made me feel safer signing it that way. :D

I'm just curious about something that doesn't matter...

Kara's ex-bf's name is Kylr - how in the world is that pronounced?!?! I've thought of the following (spelled phonetically):

ki-ler (hard "i" like "eye" in the first syllable)

keel-ler

keer (silent "l", one syllable word)

It's such an unusual name and I just can't figure out how to pronounce it. :waitasec:

The video of her and the other girl at the school....it really bugs me because of the body language they are using. To me, Kara looks like she is confident or determined in what she is saying - the other girl looks to be unsure, even possibly upset by it all.

Anyone out there experienced with reading body language or have their own interpretation of the video?

Thanks!

Hey guys, just wanted to say hey to all of you. Please help out our new poster. She needs it and thanks again for the help last night getting her here. I didnt think it was ever going to happen , but then again I am impatient..lol

The video of her and the other girl at the school....it really bugs me because of the body language they are using. To me, Kara looks like she is confident or determined in what she is saying - the other girl looks to be unsure, even possibly upset by it all.

Anyone out there experienced with reading body language or have their own interpretation of the video?

Thanks!

I believe Kara does look confident and not stressed in any way. The other girl doesn't look upset to me. It looked like Kara said something to her and she walked towards Kara so not to yell in the quiet hallway to respond. The other girl did give me the impression she was trying to decide something...perhaps she was debating on getting back to class or going for a smoke with Kara. She chose going wherever she was headed which was a good choice for her and a fateful choice for Kara.

Maybe FKK could fill us in on whatever conjecture is going around the HS about their conversation. A small school "talks". I want to know what they were discussing in the video.

I STILL want to know about the "SMOKE HOLE!" location! Anyone?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo