MO MO - Kara Kopetsky, 17, Belton, 4 May 2007 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody has to know something.
The school also is very lax in letting the kids come & go that to me is just wrong.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
FKK - first of all just ignore my reposting of the message!!! Second - we all do things that we look back on and go "hey that might not have been the best choice" it's part of life. I've done the same thing. Now it happens I've made it to 36 and I'm fine....I was ONLY asking to see if she would have gotten in his truck. We don't even know for sure that EH is involved here. So let's not jump to conclusions. One thing I didn't understand is why Kara's family didn't decide to get a search team together and search the area around Longview Lake (I think that is what it's called, I live in PA so I'm not always clear on the area) if EH was involved they should not wait for him to admit that. Maybe getting a huge search party together and going and looking in the area they found Kelsey might be a good idea. Even though I know finding her there might not be the best results here. At least it would be some closure to the case. Honey, please don't think I was judging either of you for getting into cars with strangers. Hindsight is always 20/20 but please remember that no one is perfect. We all do things that a bit crazy when we are teenagers....this is NOT Kara's fault. Even if she got in someone's car that does NOT give them the right to take her or hurt her in anyway.

Indy,

I tried to go back and check my posts to see if I needed to edit out anything as to our new friend's ID/Name. I couldn't find any, if you do will you please let me know so I can take care of it.

Thanks.

Is there confirmation of what time her Mom delivered the book to the school? Did the book get there before that class? Did she use the excuse to go to the office to get the book then leave or the book arrived to late so she left rather then go to class without the book?

I know her mom had told me b4 what time it was but i can't remember....Im not sure what all happened there, all i know is that she called her mom that morning and asked her to bring the book and wash her clothes for work that night.
Sorry

FKK would Kara ditch school on her own or would it only be with friends? What I mean is could you see Kara just leaving school by herself or would she have been to nervous to do it alone?

Thats okay, just trying to get her mindset. I think I would have left if I knew the teacher would give some static if I didn't have my book.

Indy,

I tried to go back and check my posts to see if I needed to edit out anything as to our new friend's ID/Name. I couldn't find any, if you do will you please let me know so I can take care of it.

Thanks.
Thank you Honey and Welcome Back!! I am so glad you made it and hope more locals make it here!!

Please print out flyers where you are and post them everywhere. If you need me to here I will but I think I may be too far.

Someone definately has to take control of the searches........call everyone from the High school to start searching in every area. Call all the media get them involved.......if LE isn't going to take charge someone needs to do this. Keep the media as involved as possible. Her family needs to call press conferences take advantage of the media in the area right now.

What I posted earlier was what Greta covered on her program. :)
Why isnt this case getting more attention? Has it been on NG yet? I cant watch now as I am glued to this keyboard these days.

I know her mom had told me b4 what time it was but i can't remember....Im not sure what all happened there, all i know is that she called her mom that morning and asked her to bring the book and wash her clothes for work that night.
Sorry
Why do you think she would have left her cell phone in the locker if she was going off campus? :)

FKK, Has the family tried to get some sort of help with a search team?

It's very surprising that the high school isn't a little bit more secure. I went to Ray-Pec and we had to have a note signed by someone in the office to be able to go outside. We had a cop that stayed in the parking lot watching it all day...

Maybe the family needs to contact the national media themselves. I'd call the school & tell them the biggest lawsuit in the history was about to be filed for negligence.

Thank you Honey and Welcome Back!! I am so glad you made it and hope more locals make it here!!

Please print out flyers where you are and post them everywhere. If you need me to here I will but I think I may be too far.

Honestly it doesn't matter where you live...the more people that post flyers the better. I mean at this time we are not ruling out anything she could be anywhere.

Just my opinion but the school was VERY lax. I'd have them shaking in there shoes!!! They'd be gathering search parties to go find her. :furious:

It's very surprising that the high school isn't a little bit more secure. I went to Ray-Pec and we had to have a note signed by someone in the office to be able to go outside. We had a cop that stayed in the parking lot watching it all day...

Yeah i know i was thinking the same thing. I moved so i don't live in
Belton anymore (even though im always down here) but our school had security cameras in the parking lot area too...they were everywhere and there are security guards that make sure you have a pass to be able to leave the school...

Why did it take so long for LE to release the school video?

The reason it hasn't had as much attention is because Kara's family is not as media savvy as say Kelsey's family or Madeleine McCann's family. If you can work the media you can keep your child's face out there. Cheko is right, they should organize searches get the local folks involved, invite the media, raise money with fundraisers, but always have the media present. Give press conferences atleast once a week. Just keep people in the local area involved with helping. Kelsey's case may have only taken a few days but they were so good with the media that they were showing that target video on my news in Philadelphia. Why? We certainly were not going to recognize the guy here. But once they got it out there the national media picked it up and ran with it. And I guess being in LE her dad knew how to work the media. Not to be offensive to Kara's parents but they are letting themselves get walked all over with this...they just seem to be really nice people who take no for an answer to much. They need to just stop being so nice and start telling people how it's going to work from now on. I want my daughter back and this is what I'm doing to get her back and YOU ARE GOING TO HELP ME BY DOING THIS.....GOT IT? Okay, I'll shut up now...my keyboard is on fire.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper