MO MO - Kara Kopetsky, 17, Belton, 4 May 2007 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When she first went missing the police didn't really look at it as anything big they just said that she probably ran away, and that since she was 17 she was of legal age and all that they would need was a call saying that she was ok...so im guessing that since there is no proof of what happened the police just assumed that she ran away.

How sad is this? Man do we all need to start writing some letters to them:mad:

I am so sad that you and everyone else has to go through this.

Honey the point for you to be here is to say what YOU want. If you dont want to say something dont. I hope you never feel pressured in anyway here. I am just so happy you are here. Again you can PM me anytime you need to talk!:blowkiss:

lol, i know. but im not sure what i should talk about and i really don't mind answering questions. :)

yeah I think that has been one of the most frustrating things throughout all of this. It is just sad that she has been missing over a month and now that Kelsey's case has unfortunately come out the way that it has....they are finally thinking that maybe there should be a little more urgency in finding out what has happenend to her. Idk it is just VERY frustruating.

lol, i know. but im not sure what i should talk about and i really don't mind answering questions. :)

I am glad your here too. Maybe you care share with us, what the folks in your area are doing to help locate her and it would help us find a way to help too.
I am in Florida, if you thought for one minute she would head down here, I will go out and post flyers.

Hey I run the findkarakopetsky myspace site....so if you have any questions feel free to ask and i will answer them if i am able to.

Im not exactly sure what i am doing on here yet so bare w/ me. :)
Hi and welcome! :) Please tell us a little about Kara. I don't believe she ran away, and I'm inclined to think that there might be a connection between her disappearance and Kelsey's abduction/murder. I heard Kara's mom saying she thought there might be a connection too. What are your or their thoughts now?

yeah I think that has been one of the most frustrating things throughout all of this. It is just sad that she has been missing over a month and now that Kelsey's case has unfortunately come out the way that it has....they are finally thinking that maybe there should be a little more urgency in finding out what has happenend to her. Idk it is just VERY frustruating.

It has to be, the first time I heard of Kara was during the Kelsey case:mad:

Hi and welcome! :) Please tell us a little about Kara. I don't believe she ran away, and I'm inclined to think that there might be a connection between her disappearance and Kelsey's abduction/murder. I heard Kara's mom saying she thought there might be a connection too. What are your or their thoughts now?

If you knew Kara, she is VERY outgoing and she can NOT keep her mouth shut about anything. I mean if she is thinking something her friends would definately know about it. So it is just odd that no one seems to know anything, b/c if she were planning something like that i am sure that she would have told someone.
We are praying that there is NO connection, but the reason why they say that there may be is b/c the two disappearances happened so close to eachother and Kelsey's body was found very close to Belton...and there is Hall looks a lot like the composite drawing that was done. But there is no actual proof that they are connected.

And you know I am right there with you!! I highly doubt who did this to kelsey(EH) didnt do it before. I mean they way he did that in brood daylight, it was like he had no worries of being caught. And IMO the way to be like that is if you did it before and got away with it.

If you knew Kara, she is VERY outgoing and she can NOT keep her mouth shut about anything. I mean if she is thinking something her friends would definately know about it. So it is just odd that no one seems to know anything, b/c if she were planning something like that i am sure that she would have told someone.
We are praying that there is NO connection, but the reason why they say that there may be is b/c the two disappearances happened so close to eachother and Kelsey's body was found very close to Belton...and there is Hall looks a lot like the composite drawing that was done. But there is no actual proof that they are connected.

Where did that composite drawing come from? the people who say they saw her a t the convienience store. I think I spelled that wrong, oh well>:doh:

Welcome Find Kara, I am so glad you were able to get on. Did Kara mention any problems she was having with anyone, besides her ex boyfriend, before she went missing?

No she hadn't said anything except that...
and that she was trying to get her life back on track after she had broken up w/ him b/c he is VERY controlling and she lost track of most of her friends i mean he was what her life revolved around.

Greta said something abt a school video, maybe their going to show it on Foxnews in a few minutes.

Was he asked to take a polygraph test?
Or did he take one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members