MO MO - Kara Kopetsky, 17, Belton, 4 May 2007 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all, the last month, that she has been gone has been so stressful and I have just been so worried. I mean i hear people say that they can't get her off of their minds...that is exactly how it is only it is ALL the time.
But thanks. It is good to know that the word is getting out and more people are helping to find her. :)

Stay anonymous as you can. Whatever has happened to Kara is still a mystery so caution is the word.

I sincerely can't imagine what it would be like. :blowkiss:

I noticed on the flyer it said she was wearing a white tank top when last seen, but the video at school she is wearing a shirt with sleeves, do u know which is correct?

At this time all we can really do is just do all we can to get the word out there, b/c the more people who know about Kara's story and see what she looks like. The more likely it will be that someone will see her somewhere or maybe remember seeing her at sometime. I mean Belton is not that big of a town, and just amazes me that no one seems to know what happened or saw where she went.
But just doing all you can to get the word out and just keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

I have asked on kelseys thread and I ask here too Thanks BB and others, but please delete all post with her name or who she is in them. I have deleted mine but if you replied it is there

Please and Thank you!!

The one that she is wearing in the video when she was leaving school is the right one...the spotted shirt that she was wearing there is the one that her parents have said is the last thing that she was wearing.
I don't know where the white tank top came from unless they were maybe going off of what someone who thought that they saw her said that she was wearing.

Indy, did the store clerks who "say" they saw her describe what she was wearing?

The one that she is wearing in the video when she was leaving school is the right one...the spotted shirt that she was wearing there is the one that her parents have said is the last thing that she was wearing.
I don't know where the white tank top came from unless they were maybe going off of what someone who thought that they saw her said that she was wearing.[/quote
TY
Why is there so few kids in the hallway and is the conversation she is having in the video a friendly conversation?
Were her grades passing?

Was she fearful of the x boyfriend?

Im not sure about the conversation or her grades....i mean i don't want to say too much.
I will say that yes she was somewhat fearful of Kylr (her ex), but at the same time she still hung out with him sometimes.

Where did the idea she ranaway came from? I for one am not buying that for one minute!

Is there a time available as to when she actually was seen leaving school?
Is smoking allowed on the school grounds?

Im not sure about the conversation or her grades....i mean i don't want to say too much.
I will say that yes she was somewhat fearful of Kylr (her ex), but at the same time she still hung out with him sometimes.
Honey the point for you to be here is to say what YOU want. If you dont want to say something dont. I hope you never feel pressured in anyway here. I am just so happy you are here. Again you can PM me anytime you need to talk!:blowkiss:

When she first went missing the police didn't really look at it as anything big they just said that she probably ran away, and that since she was 17 she was of legal age and all that they would need was a call saying that she was ok...so im guessing that since there is no proof of what happened the police just assumed that she ran away.

I am leaning towards her doing a disappearing act. I am going to stay in that court until evidence surfaces of something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo