MO MO - Kara Kopetsky, 17, Belton, 4 May 2007 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a map I started on June 10th. It has the following mapped out (after I figured out that google has this nifty option!)

Kelsey:
Target, Macy's, exact location of body found in Longview Lake area

Hall's residences (previous and current)

Kara:
Popeyes (her job), Belton High School (where she was last seen)

If anyone has anything to add please let me know and i'll update.

Here's a map I started on June 10th. It has the following mapped out (after I figured out that google has this nifty option!)

Kelsey:
Target, Macy's, exact location of body found in Longview Lake area

Hall's residences (previous and current)

Kara:
Popeyes (her job), Belton High School (where she was last seen)

If anyone has anything to add please let me know and i'll update.

Thank you so much!!!

OMG so if he lived that close to Kara just a couple of months ago, maybe he did know her. I just find this all too strange that 2 girls are missing in the same area of this man. I could be wrong, But I dont not think I am!!

I don't think Yust is involved in Kara's disappearance. He would be a likely suspect by the nature of his relationship with Kara and his past behaviors, I agree...but the police have cleared him.

I dont think he did it, but maybe its possible he had it done. I dont know, I feel strongly that who did this (EH) to kelsey did this to Kara and everyday IMO I see more and more everyday to make me think that.

I totally agree that EH, if proven to be guilty of Kelsey's abduction and murder, would be exactly the person to look at for Kara's disappearance.

I just saw the video of her in the school. I wonder why it has taken so long for this to be shown to the public. And didn't I hear her parents say that they just saw it for the first time?

Does this school not have cameras in the parking lot? If they do, I wonder what the video shows?

From what I saw, she looked like a happy camper. She didn't look upset to me. So did she leave the school after this?

Here is another messege. I just asked who I was speaking with so I will let you know as soon as I do!! Can some of the experianced WSers help her out. Just messege the find kara myspace here.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cf...&MyToken=ccf7949c-8bde-4c21-aaa0-48a47c86a49e

I have not been able to get on that site to post. For some reason when I try to register it won't let me, and it it not letting me post without being registered. I apologize for the confusion. I am computer illiterate at times...

If you would please just pass this along from us it would be great.

I'm not sure what to suggest, as I am not very good with computers. There's an email address in the "contact us" area (at the bottom). I can't remember if you have to have a "real" email address, or if they will accept AOL or the others. And I seem to remember something with AOL...and there being a problem...but maybe not.

I'm not sure what to suggest, as I am not very good with computers. There's an email address in the "contact us" area (at the bottom). I can't remember if you have to have a "real" email address, or if they will accept AOL or the others. And I seem to remember something with AOL...and there being a problem...but maybe not.
You and me just alike like usual! I cant do anything on a computer. I know how to get here and a few other spots but that is the extint.

I am speaking with her now, I asked why it wont let her. Awaiting reply but she is online right now.

And another message. I am going to tell her to email Tricia, I think on the front page it has her email.

Yeah it asks me to regester and then whenever i try it just wont let me idk...It just doesn't register....i really don't know.
Alright i will keep trying to figure it out...thank you so much.

When it wouldn't let me register it has an error stating invalid email address. If I recall it was in smaller print on the page after submitting. Kinda to the right.

It's been a long time but I'm not certain that WB's accepts certain e-mail addresses for registration? Also you have to wait to be approved. I know that is still the same because many have stated they had to wait to post. Tricia can get it straightened out right away or one of the mod's.

When it wouldn't let me register it has an error stating invalid email address. If I recall it was in smaller print on the page after submitting. Kinda to the right.
Thanks Honey I sent her your post from the other thread and told her to contact Tricia and tell her who she is and why she wannts to be here.Maybe if she has a bad email Tricia will still let her in? I hope so!

I really hope she can get on here right away and dispell so much of the misinformation that I've seen so far. Some things contradict others and I also saw a story reported where her father said the runaway story was a rumor from the get-go.

Also why does Kara's myspace say Nebraska right under her birthdate beside her pic?

Lets all hope she gets on here Quick!! Keep your fingers crossed.

Thanks Honey I sent her your post from the other thread and told her to contact Tricia and tell her who she is and why she wannts to be here.Maybe if she has a bad email Tricia will still let her in? I hope so!

Tricia may not be on. Try Windchime or Chicoliving.

imo- I don't feel Kara would have just taken off like this. Kara is a very outspoken person, and she would have reveled it to someone(most likely more than one person) if she were planning to run away. Knowing Kara I also find it hard to believe that she would ever leave for this amount of time and not contact ANYONE. Then the fact that her debit card and cell phone have not been used the entire time, and there was no lump sum taken from her bank account, she never picked up her last check at work....

I agree, I hope we can get Kara's friend on here. It would help so much to know things like the set up with the smoking area. And her thoughts regarding an EH connection.

I'm on aol but if you have spam filters or whatever set not to recieve unknown e-mail that will block your registration response link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper