MO MO - Kara Kopetsky, 17, Belton, 4 May 2007 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a PM in to Windchime to try and get her in. In the above for some reason it didnt copy all. At the top it also said she was on page 3 but had to take a break. But I noticed she put possible in quotes as if to say maybe she doesnt believe it either. BUt we will have to wait to ask her when she gets here. And lets try not to overload her when she gets here though okay.

Thank you, I just PMed her because she is the only one I have spoke with(I think)

Any one of the Mods are able and willing to help out in any situation... besides... it's a chance to meet one of the others!

Any one of the Mods are able and willing to help out in any situation... besides... it's a chance to meet one of the others!
So true, Thank you as soon as one comes on I will send them the same PM. I really think Crystals voice needs to be heard here!

Won't she get an e-mail that she'll have to link back here with to complete registration? :confused:

Our wonderful Chicoliving has got herIn!! It shouldnt be long, I told her to come right back as I was working on it. Lets all tell Chicoliving she is the Best!!!!

Our wonderful Chicoliving has got Crystal In!! It shouldnt be long, I told her to come right back as I was working on it. Lets all tell Chicoliving she is the Best!!!!

Chicoliving knows Cheko says she is the BEST!!!! :blowkiss:

Our wonderful Chicoliving has got Crystal In!! It shouldnt be long, I told her to come right back as I was working on it. Lets all tell Chicoliving she is the Best!!!!
Good work and thank you Chicoliving :clap: :clap:

I think that post who says who this new poster is............should be edited. She/He should remain anonymous as to their relationship to Kara.

Hey I run the findkarakopetsky myspace site....so if you have any questions feel free to ask and i will answer them if i am able to.

Im not exactly sure what i am doing on here yet so bare w/ me. :)

Hey I run the findkarakopetsky myspace site....so if you have any questions feel free to ask and i will answer them if i am able to.

Im not exactly sure what i am doing on here yet so bare w/ me. :)
OH My Honey, how I wish I could just give you a big hug right now. With all you have went through tonight just to get here. I am so happy we got it to work!!

Welcome my new friend:blowkiss: You have a lot of people who are here to help and have great ways of thinking. Just let us know what we can do for YOU and KARAS family!!

Thanks...im not exactly where to start on all of these threads and news...questions...
Did you get a chance to pick up where you left off on page 3? If not I am sure we could just post our thoughts into a summary for you. Whatever you like from us, we are just here to find out what happened to Kara.

Would you like to start with your thoughts or would you like us to post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper