MO MO - Kara Kopetsky, 17, Belton, 4 May 2007 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All they have to do is call LE & ask them to set up a press conference....
If they don't want to read a statement then maybe you can do it.

This has been going on for over a month & no answers...they need help now! Attention is still on the case. If they let it slip by it is a injustice.

Yeah i know that unfortunately if this story dies idk what they will do. I am sure that i can talk to them about all of this and find out what interviews they have planned already...

Don't feel bad, but feel fortunate. I can't judge what you did. I grew up in the San Fernando Valley during the 70's. My friends and I used to hitchike to the beach all the time. BTW, welcome!

Indy, thank you so much for weeding through the red tape and getting her here.
No problem, I cant promise I will be here a lot, but I will get in and out depending on how fast the other case is moving. I knew she would be a help to you guys and am very happy she made it through.

They need to contact Roger Kemp. He'll get the ball rolling. He's the one that got the Kelsey billboards up so quickly. I'll need to look around for the number.

His daughter Ali was murdered awhile back in Leawood, Kansas.

Yeah if you could get me that # i will give it to them and tell them to call.

I've looked...I just can't find his number.

Try calling the Leawood, Kansas PD. Someone there should know how to get in touch with him.

NON-Emergency (913) 642-5555
9617 Lee Blvd, Leawood, KS 66206

Yeah i know that unfortunately if this story dies idk what they will do. I am sure that i can talk to them about all of this and find out what interviews they have planned already...

Yes my daughters friend left many yrs ago.....mad at her folks. she sent my daughter 1 letter & was never seen or heard from again. Her folks never even went to LE. Back then there was no such thing as the net.

Also if someone got the rumor going that Kara's family is going to start a lawsuit against the school for 55 million $$$$ for gross negligence that would turn a few heads & get people jumping.

It's amazing what a great pitbull of an attorney can accomplish. Kara's family needs one just to make sure that the people that are supposed to do their job are doing their jobs. And then some! I bet there are plenty of great attorneys that will take the case just for the publicity.

FKK

How are YOU holding up? I have a 15 yr old daughter at SMW and I know her and her friends are having a hard time just being scared and all. Do you feel our community is safe? Do you find your parents being "over protective" right now? I am just curious as I am not sure how well I am handling all this being a parent.

If you do get a search party or poster party together. Please let me know and I will pass the word over this way for volunteers. I know for sure you can count on my family. If we got the word out I am sure alot of the kids from SMW that helped with Kelsey would be there in a heartbeat.

Let me know what you think...and what you need....I will try to help even if it is only prayers and posters.

FKK - You TELL them what to do and if they won't do it YOU help them do it...you're old enough to help them now. You be strong for Kara. If they don't want to read the statement in the press conferences each week - maybe you could read them. Be strong honey for Kara. The more you do, the more the word will get out there. Just from you being here and talking to us, I know you can do it. And if you need some reassurance, just log on here and we'll give you some reassurance and any tips you need. Okay?

FKK

How are YOU holding up? I have a 15 yr old daughter at SMW and I know her and her friends are having a hard time just being scared and all. Do you feel our community is safe? Do you find your parents being "over protective" right now? I am just curious as I am not sure how well I am handling all this being a parent.

If you do get a search party or poster party together. Please let me know and I will pass the word over this way for volunteers. I know for sure you can count on my family. If we got the word out I am sure alot of the kids from SMW that helped with Kelsey would be there in a heartbeat.

Let me know what you think...and what you need....I will try to help even if it is only prayers and posters.

I am doing ok.....I just keep praying that Kara comes home safe and soon. I miss her so much and i just need to know that she is alright.
As far as being scared, yeah it makes you realize that this can happen to you or someone close to you, but it doesn't make me too afraid. I mean you can't walk around afraid of everything you have to face it, its part of life.

I will definately let you know if we are planning anymore events like that, i am sure we will i just don't know when.
Thank you!

At this time all we can really do is just do all we can to get the word out there, b/c the more people who know about Kara's story and see what she looks like. The more likely it will be that someone will see her somewhere or maybe remember seeing her at sometime. I mean Belton is not that big of a town, and just amazes me that no one seems to know what happened or saw where she went.
But just doing all you can to get the word out and just keep her in your thoughts and prayers.
Hello and welcome.
I've got a few questions for you. Don't feel like you have to answer them. lol
I extend my prayers to Kara, you, her family and friends. I do have a few questions. I watched the video shown tonight on Greta's show.
Did anyone see where Kara went when she left school that day?
Did she take off on foot?
Did she get into a car with someone?
Did the young lady she's seen talking to in the video see where Kara went?
Did Kara talk to any of her friends that day after she left school.

FKK - You TELL them what to do and if they won't do it YOU help them do it...you're old enough to help them now. You be strong for Kara. If they don't want to read the statement in the press conferences each week - maybe you could read them. Be strong honey for Kara. The more you do, the more the word will get out there. Just from you being here and talking to us, I know you can do it. And if you need some reassurance, just log on here and we'll give you some reassurance and any tips you need. Okay?

Yeah i think that lately i have just started to realize that....I like to go through Kara's parents for everything i do, but they are so busy as it is i know i will probably need to do some of these things myself. Thanks it is good to know that you have people to talk to when you need it. :)

And what the heck is the deal with Equisearch leaving so quick? They left so fast after Kelsey was found that it made me wonder if the door hit them in the butt on the way out. I realize that they are a non-profit (I think) organization. But they were already there! They can go to another country and search for Natalie Holloway. But they can't stay where they already were another week?

It's amazing what a great pitbull of an attorney can accomplish. Kara's family needs one just to make sure that the people that are supposed to do their job are doing their jobs. And then some! I bet there are plenty of great attorneys that will take the case just for the publicity.

Yes I would definately check into a lawyer. The school never did there job / threaten the school district. They wouldn't even need to go thru with a lawsuit just really threaten thru him. I'd be a barracuda but thats me. :blushing:

Hello and welcome.
I've got a few questions for you. Don't feel like you have to answer them. lol
I extend my prayers to Kara, you, her family and friends. I do have a few questions. I watched the video shown tonight on Greta's show.
Did anyone see where Kara went when she left school that day?
Did she take off on foot?
Did she get into a car with someone?
Did the young lady she's seen talking to in the video see where Kara went?
Did Kara talk to any of her friends that day after she left school.

I can't answer them all, but i will the ones i can.

no no one saw where she went and as far as anyone saw as of now she just walked out of school and no one saw her get into a vehicle w/ anyone....I am not sure what that girl knew that talked to her but i am guessing that it wasn't anything about where she went b/c the police have asked everyone from the school that they thought would know something, and all of the leads "rumors" that they got from them didn't lead them anywhere.
However they are continuing to get new tips and leads everyday so hopefully something will pan out sometime soon.

Yeah i think that lately i have just started to realize that....I like to go through Kara's parents for everything i do, but they are so busy as it is i know i will probably need to do some of these things myself. Thanks it is good to know that you have people to talk to when you need it. :)

My gosh we're here for you!!!! You can pm any of us......at anytime.

And what the heck is the deal with Equisearch leaving so quick? They left so fast after Kelsey was found that it made me wonder if the door hit them in the butt on the way out. I realize that they are a non-profit (I think) organization. But they were already there! They can go to another country and search for Natalie Holloway. But they can't stay where they already were another week?

Yeah i was thinking the exact same thing...they should have stayed there and continued searching the rest of the area. I mean they had already gotten that far, and if they didn't find anything else then that would be one less area to have to search later.

FKK, couple questions for you. In the court documents its shows her mother is the one that filed the restraining order against her ex boyfriend. This may have been because Kara is only 17. The order was issued just a few days before she disappeared. It has been said that Kara was still seeing him, was Kara angry that the restraining order had been filed?

FKK, couple questions for you. In the court documents its shows her mother is the one that filed the restraining order against her ex boyfriend. This may have been because Kara is only 17. The order was issued just a few days before she disappeared. It has been said that Kara was still seeing him, was Kara angry that the restraining order had been filed?

Im not sure if she was angry or not...i do know that she liked/loved him a lot and as much as she knew she shouldn't stay with him and be around him she would just continue dating....idk why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper