MO MO - Kara Kopetsky, 17, Belton, 4 May 2007 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can try to get as many people as possible!! Oh Busy and FKK I have a good feeling about this. Even if you dont find anything, it will get more and more people talking, and maybe searching theirselves!!

Busy, I really do want to help! I have paypal and will send as much as I can to help you. Just let me know. You my dear are a wonderful woman!!!:blowkiss: :blowkiss:

I do appreciate the offer but money is not necessary and I am not doing anything others wouldnt do that are in the area and have the advantage of knowing a bunch of passionate kids whose hearts have been opened up by the recent tragedy of Kelsey and want to do everything in there power to help, just keep saying the prayers that Kara will come home and hopefully this will get more and more locals thinking and talking about what they can do to help bring Kara home.

I do appreciate the offer but money is not necessary and I am not doing anything others wouldnt do that are in the area and have the advantage of knowing a bunch of passionate kids whose hearts have been opened up by the recent tragedy of Kelsey and want to do everything in there power to help, just keep saying the prayers that Kara will come home and hopefully this will get more and more locals thinking and talking about what they can do to help bring Kara home.
:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: Be safe On your trips!!

Good luck on your searches! I am glad to see things are starting to move along for Kara. I will be popping in and out to check on how things are going...had foot surgery yesterday so my puter time is a bit limited for now.....

I'm glad to see progress towards finding Kara. That park may be a longshot but where else can you look right now? The only reason I can think of for LE not searching it is that they don't think Edwin Hall is responsible for Kara's disappearance.

Has Equsearch been brought in for Kara? I have been following this since the beginning, and don't understand why they aren't doing more?

Count me in BusyLady. I just need the time and location of the next search and I will be there.

Maybe Busy will get her BBQ group going and come up with something! I find it so strange LE is being so obstenant and not getting out there to work this case, but I realize it is a small police force without much experience to guide them along.

i still say pull the fingernails out of the person arrested in kelsy's murder....one nail at a time..torture...will give answers on kara....
bluestarzz
have dogs combed that park???????????she is there somewhere, perhaps he burried earlier victems of his evilness

Its so nice to see something happening. I am very proud of all of you taking place in the search. God bless each one of you and keep you safe.:blowkiss:

This is Busylady's husband, she asked that I come on and let you know that the search is still in the works. She has had a medical emergency and the tentative plans are that she will be discharged Sunday. Knowing my wife she will be back on the phone Sunday night trying to get it organized. Thank you for your understanding in the delay.

This is Busylady's husband, she asked that I come on and let you know that the search is still in the works. She has had a medical emergency and the tentative plans are that she will be discharged Sunday. Knowing my wife she will be back on the phone Sunday night trying to get it organized. Thank you for your understanding in the delay.

How kind of you to let us know. What a wonderful lady, thinking of us when she is ill. Please let her know she is in our thoughts and prayers. Hope all is well. I am local also and if there is anything I can do, or if you need anything please let me know.

:blowkiss:

Awwww! So sorry to hear she is under the weather. We will keep her in our thoughts and prayers. Tell her not to worry about anything else except getting better! I am sure there are other people in her group that could continue on with things. Tell her she is "allowed" one call in that respect then she should be off the clock on this!

Thanks, Busy's Hubby for taking the time to let us know! You are a keeper! LOL

Get better, Busylady!! Hugs~

Thank you Mr BusyLady er Sir...LOL

Busy I sure hope you get well soon!!! Maybe anotherheart or other local members here could help out if she needs it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MerrieBee