MO MO - Kara Kopetsky, 17, Belton, 4 May 2007 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Busylady's husband, she asked that I come on and let you know that the search is still in the works. She has had a medical emergency and the tentative plans are that she will be discharged Sunday. Knowing my wife she will be back on the phone Sunday night trying to get it organized. Thank you for your understanding in the delay.

Tell her she is in our prayers and to take it easy and get better. Thanks for letting us know.

Thank you Mr BusyLady er Sir...LOL

Busy I sure hope you get well soon!!! Maybe anotherheart or other local members here could help out if she needs it.
YES, YES, I would love to help any way that I can.

I have 11 days left of being mobile and useful, so please put me to work finding Kara. After the 19th, I won't be of much use unless my wheelchair can come with me. :)

I so hope busylady is getting better. More prayers....

YES, YES, I would love to help any way that I can.

I have 11 days left of being mobile and useful, so please put me to work finding Kara. After the 19th, I won't be of much use unless my wheelchair can come with me. :)

I so hope busylady is getting better. More prayers....

You will be always be useful! (You are just going to have to use your brainpower instead of your body! Organization = Computer and cell phone! :) )

Bless your heart. Sending thoughts and prayers your way, too. : )

You will be always be useful! (You are just going to have to use your brainpower instead of your body! Oganization = Computer and cell phone! :) )

Bless your heart. Sending thoughts and prayers your way, too. : )

Thanks, SS. You are right and I needed the reminder. With four kids the work is endless and I am trusting they are going to step up to the plate to help me out. We will see.....:)

Has Equsearch been brought in for Kara? I have been following this since the beginning, and don't understand why they aren't doing more?

A few of us have contacted people at Equusearch concerning Kara, but until LE chooses to ask them to get involved, they are unable to help. I think I heard if Kara's parents ask them to help, they will, but I am not sure about that tidbit.

Busylady,
Hope you are feeling better. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help get these searches going, organized, etc.
Kara is getting less National exposure these days, and it is getting me worried.

Doing much better thank you! I made several phone calls today to find out what has or hasnt been done while I was in the hospital, and small groups have beening going out everyday this week and searching and checking off areas of the map. Apparently yesterday there was a group of about 20 and park security approached them and ask them what they were doing, the kids just told them they were talking a walk. The security told them that they are having problems with people going out taking pictures and congregating in the areas that had to do with Kelsey Smith. He didnt chase them off just warned them that they would be keeping a close eye on any groups. Probably didnt help that most of them had Kelsey's Army shirts on. So the plan is to just keep having small groups go out on a daily basis if possible. I had plans for a huge gathering but it doesnt seem like its gonna work that way. Alot of these kids will be returning to college in the next few weeks so trying to get as much done as possible before then. I am unable to go out myself because of the heat and health issues, I feel helpless and frustrated. Its like Kara is being forgotten.

Good to hear from you, Busy! Glad you are feeling some better! Sounds like things are well under control and they are being smart about things there.

Doing much better thank you! I made several phone calls today to find out what has or hasnt been done while I was in the hospital, and small groups have beening going out everyday this week and searching and checking off areas of the map. Apparently yesterday there was a group of about 20 and park security approached them and ask them what they were doing, the kids just told them they were talking a walk. The security told them that they are having problems with people going out taking pictures and congregating in the areas that had to do with Kelsey Smith. He didnt chase them off just warned them that they would be keeping a close eye on any groups. Probably didnt help that most of them had Kelsey's Army shirts on. So the plan is to just keep having small groups go out on a daily basis if possible. I had plans for a huge gathering but it doesnt seem like its gonna work that way. Alot of these kids will be returning to college in the next few weeks so trying to get as much done as possible before then. I am unable to go out myself because of the heat and health issues, I feel helpless and frustrated. Its like Kara is being forgotten.

Busy,

Welcome home! So glad to hear you are doing better. Please let me know if there is something I could do to help with things (other than the abundance of praying)
:)

Glad your doing well Busy and the young adults are still looking for Kara. I continue to pray for all. Kara's parents must be going crazy. Wishing something would break. Take care of yourself.

Tim and Co will come and search at the request of the parents or LE. Do her parents know this? I can't think of any reason they wouldn't want them to come and search so maybe this could be mentioned to them. I wish I lived close so I could get out there and help.

Will LE not call in Tim and Co? There are quite a few organizations that will help search for missing people. Has anyone called any of the others?

Oh I was hoping for news.....

Busylady - I hope your health is continuing to improve and I send you much appreciation for all your efforts and the efforts of your crew to search for Kara.

I'm sending prayers your way, both for your health and some results in the search.

Groups have been called from my understanding. They all want to hear from family, and that info was forwarded to the family some time ago. Do we know if the family has personally contacted any of these organizations?

Busy-you are an angel! The fact that you care so much for Kara is not going un-noticed. Take care of yourself first, no matter how frustrating it is sometimes.

Groups have been called from my understanding. They all want to hear from family, and that info was forwarded to the family some time ago. Do we know if the family has personally contacted any of these organizations?

Busy-you are an angel! The fact that you care so much for Kara is not going un-noticed. Take care of yourself first, no matter how frustrating it is sometimes.
We have passed all info on to FKK and she has passed them on to the family. If they called I dont know. I do know somewhere here contacted the dad directly, but I havent heard anything back. That was about 2 weeks ago.Why doesnt anyone seem to care about Kara? This has made me so made, I have wrote so many letters with no answears.

It's frustrating, but sometimes, you just need to be persistant. Keep writing letters and sending emails on Kara and someone is bound to respond and talk about her. I've been doing the same for Missing Jennifer Kesse from Orlando, FL. It took me over 8 months of writing emails before I got a response from my local news... you have to create the interest as we all know that it's all about the interest about the missing person. Praying that Kara is found :)

It's frustrating, but sometimes, you just need to be persistant. Keep writing letters and sending emails on Kara and someone is bound to respond and talk about her. I've been doing the same for Missing Jennifer Kesse from Orlando, FL. It took me over 8 months of writing emails before I got a response from my local news... you have to create the interest as we all know that it's all about the interest about the missing person. Praying that Kara is found :)

I totally agree. It is persistance that will pay off. Not total knowledge but persistance.I think and I have said from the beginning that a contractor is the person involved in Jennifer Kesse's case. In Kara's case I would look at Edwin Hall.JMO. With similarities and proximity.

So I vow to just to resend all my letters everyday. Maybe then someone will get off thier arses and find Kara. Thanks for the advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay