MO MO - Kara Kopetsky, 17, Belton, 4 May 2007 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Went today and got a permit from parks and recreations to have a gathering of more than 25 people at the park. After calling LE back I was told that they would not support or be legally responsible for anything that may occur during the search. Heck I wasnt asking them to be there for protection or traffic control or anything else, guess its a case of them covering their butt. So we have a permit and are going to have a lovely bbq and take some strolls around the lake.
Is this open for whoever to help? ...and can you tell me when the picnic is? lol

I am sure she will get you all the info as soon as she gets back on. I dont think she is on right now....

Have you heard anything on your end?

You know there is another girl misisng from Indep. MO? She has been missing for 2 weeks and the Indep. PD are treating it as a runaway also.... Seems like similar circumstances... she didn't take anything with her... etc.... her mother says she had no reason to run away...

I forwarded all the agencies names and numbers that you all gave me for Kara, to Celeste's mother as well. Thank you guys... You are not only helping Kara's family, but also Celeste's family as well.

Sorry, OT

Celeste Ahhee

I'm confused. Who's not telling the truth? The parents are saying she had no reason to runaway, but LE said she left a note.

fran

http://examiner.net/stories/062707/new_180368606.shtml

Parents want to find missing daughter, 17

By Larry Jones

Kimberly Newland last saw her daughter Celeste Ahhee, 17, on the evening of June 13.

Police confirmed Ahhee is missing from her Independence home and said that Ahhee left a note and no foul-play was suspected.

Watch out for SS and inside details. Okay so if you are right on this one I will really start to worry....LOL:D :D
innocent01.gif
Just following my instincts and common sense is all.

Sorry, OT

I'm confused. Who's not telling the truth? The parents are saying she had no reason to runaway, but LE said she left a note.

fran

http://examiner.net/stories/062707/new_180368606.shtml

Parents want to find missing daughter, 17

By Larry Jones

Kimberly Newland last saw her daughter Celeste Ahhee, 17, on the evening of June 13.

Police confirmed Ahhee is missing from her Independence home and said that Ahhee left a note and no foul-play was suspected.

Comments on the girl's myspace page (http://www.myspace.com/mybutters) says she was found? Anyone have any news links?

The link wouldn't work for me on myspace at all. Locked up my computer. I haven't seen anything else on it. Sorry.

As of 8:30 p.m. I don't see that she has been found, sadly.

Maybe the "note" mentioned was a note like "Be right back" or "Going to friend for a minute" or something along those lines.

I did see some posts to the effect that there were rumors of her being found and then I read this article that mentions rumors.
". . . That report frustrated Kopetsky’s friends and relatives, who said posters about Kopetsky were taken down as rumors spread that she had been found. . . ."
http://www.kansascity.com/115/story/141246.html

You know there is another girl misisng from Indep. MO? She has been missing for 2 weeks and the Indep. PD are treating it as a runaway also.... Seems like similar circumstances... she didn't take anything with her... etc.... her mother says she had no reason to run away...
Just FYI.... Celeste Ahhee (the girl from Indep., MO) has been found.... not sure of the details, but her mom did post a bulletin today.

Is this open for whoever to help? ...and can you tell me when the picnic is? lol

Sorry I didnt see this earlier, we went today and worked for about 4 hours the rain made it really rough, but we did find out a few things, no one checked the permit or asked what we were doing so we spent some time making maps and figuring out what was the best way to cover the most area, I really had no comprehension of just how huge this park is. We are planning to make an all day event next week now that we are more organized and have a better idea of the best way to cover more area in the quickest amount of time. We have figured the best way to approach this is to have groups start on the outside of the park and all work our way to the middle, if anyone else has any suggestions that would be awesome. I will let you know as soon as we have the exact date figured out for next week, of course its open to anyone that wants to help the more people we have the more we can get accomplished. KK I want to thank you for all your hard work you have done and are doing, keep the faith that Kara will be brought home.

Sorry I didnt see this earlier, we went today and worked for about 4 hours the rain made it really rough, but we did find out a few things, no one checked the permit or asked what we were doing so we spent some time making maps and figuring out what was the best way to cover the most area, I really had no comprehension of just how huge this park is. We are planning to make an all day event next week now that we are more organized and have a better idea of the best way to cover more area in the quickest amount of time. We have figured the best way to approach this is to have groups start on the outside of the park and all work our way to the middle, if anyone else has any suggestions that would be awesome. I will let you know as soon as we have the exact date figured out for next week, of course its open to anyone that wants to help the more people we have the more we can get accomplished. KK I want to thank you for all your hard work you have done and are doing, keep the faith that Kara will be brought home.
Thank you also, for doing all that you have done as well.
Let me know of the date and everything and also if you need any more "guests" for your next event... I would like to help if I can, just keep me posted.

Thank you also, for doing all that you have done as well.
Let me know of the date and everything and also if you need any more "guests" for your next event... I would like to help if I can, just keep me posted.
If you can try to get as many people as possible!! Oh Busy and FKK I have a good feeling about this. Even if you dont find anything, it will get more and more people talking, and maybe searching theirselves!!

Busy, I really do want to help! I have paypal and will send as much as I can to help you. Just let me know. You my dear are a wonderful woman!!!:blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member