MO MO - Kara Kopetsky, 17, Belton, 4 May 2007 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be LE is looking for Kara on the quiet. Last week, the same day the body of that young woman from Kansas was found, my daughter left work in Gardner, KS and drove to Stanley (South Overland Park, KS) for a doctor's appointment and she stopped at her bank. On the way to her appointment she said that at 179th and I believe it was 69 highway (Bucyrus, Stilwell, Louisburg area) there were a massive amount of LE, 1 ambulance and no media in a field. On her way back to work she said LE was whizzing by her like crazy heading to the scene. She said they had their cars in a field and they were ringed in such a way that she felt like they were trying to keep media out. There has been nothing on the news about this. My first thoughts went to Kara. Maybe they were following a lead that didn't pan out. If Belton's LE is not looking for Kara my guess is Johnson County, KS' LE is keeping a close watch out for her.

Maureen
Wife of missing USMC (Ret.) MSGT Jon R. Van Dyke

www.reintjes.us

Im starting to think she ran away and just doesnt want to come back now for lack of attention she got. If i were to ran away, and it seemed like no one cared...my parents werent doing much to find me...my case didnt even hit the news until another girl went missing (kelsey smith)....i doubt id want to come back to a bunch of people who didnt really care if i was there or not there.

KC,

I agree that a young women who ran away might not want to return if she felt she wasn't wanted and needed.

But in this case Kara has had no money nor used her ATM card. She has not gotten another job..unless that job didn't require her to show Social Security #, to open another bank account she would have to do the same.

I am assuming LE has checked to be sure her SS# is not being used, her old bank acct not used..etc...so how would she support herself? She is underage and not a high school grad yet..so that means whatever situation she is in..if still alive can't be a good situation.

I wish she would be found...if the family situation is not right and she is alive there are other avenues for her then being on her own. And atleast then we would all know she was alive and safe.

Delta:

You are right on about Kara having no money since she has not used her ATM card (which can be traced very easily!). My daughter works at a shopping store and brings home roughly $100 a week. She does not live at home, but she certainly comes home alot during the week looking for food.

Just bringing that up to show that there is no way Kara could make it on her own without either working or using her ATM card for whatever money she had in her account, or sponging off other people.

If we all remember the video, Kara came out of the Principals Office, and had a (POSSIBLE) few nasty words to one girl, in the background were 2 young boys and 1 female.

It's been so long...................how intensive were all of those kids interviewed???

I know but if the rumor is true that she ran off to St. Louis to be with a boyfriend...he very well could be supporting her. He could have alot of money and they could be "in love". Or...i hate to this to say this...but she could be drug dealing/prostituting....it is a possibility. Just trying to think of ways to make money that dont require your name and SS #.

On the topix.net thread for Kara, someone posts as Kara's Cousin stating that the family HAS in fact requested TES services, but TES has put them off. I also found out that in Brianna Maitland's case, the parents requested TES and TES was set to go there, but LE told them not to come, that they have new leads. I think this is very interesting and spells cover up to me.

Also, on the website on the story for Kara, a J. Burton Stone leaves a comment with 5 questions that should be answered. One of the questions is about Kylr Yust's connections with powerful people in the Belton Community. How can we go about verifying this????

Hoping:

Powerful people in what way? Politics? Business? All politicians have to file a form stating where and how much money came from in donations whether from a person or a business, etc.

For businesses, if he is part co-owner or has a "share" in the business, that should be registered.

Kansas: Where did that rumour come from?? If possibly true, has anyone checked the use of his ss# in that area? By now, he would have needed to renew his drivers license????? Just throwing out ideas as a "newbie".

Hoping:

Powerful people in what way? Politics? Business? All politicians have to file a form stating where and how much money came from in donations whether from a person or a business, etc.

For businesses, if he is part co-owner or has a "share" in the business, that should be registered.

Kansas: Where did that rumour come from?? If possibly true, has anyone checked the use of his ss# in that area? By now, he would have needed to renew his drivers license????? Just throwing out ideas as a "newbie".

Littledeer,

The statement is in the form of a comment left at the bottom of an article about Kara at .com. Link is below. The person who left it signed as J. Burton Stone. I have no idea how valid it is, but it is certainly an interesting tidbit. If Kylr DOES have friends in high places, it would explain why the police are so hush-hush about Kara's case, as well as why the volunteer searchers at Longview Lake were told to stop searching etc.
The comment is # 11 in which J.Burton Stone poses 5 questions which need to be answered in relation to Kara's disappearance.

http://missingexploited.com/2007/06...is-there-a-connection-to-kelsey-smith-murder/

I have no idea. Its just what i hear alot of people are saying. It could very well be false but it also could be true. I dont know but i reallly really think they should check the St. Louis area.

I have asked FKK long ago about the rumor of ST. Louis and no one close to the case have heard it. IMO this is just ppl talking who dont know much about the case, which happens a lot in cases like this. I have a stong feeling LE is no more close to figuring this out then they were when it happened. IMO they are not going in the right direction

I have asked FKK long ago about the rumor of ST. Louis and no one close to the case have heard it. IMO this is just ppl talking who dont know much about the case, which happens a lot in cases like this. I have a stong feeling LE is no more close to figuring this out then they were when it happened. IMO they are not going in the right direction
All I ever saw was this article in which the author also claimed to have spoken with police.

". . . UPDATED: I talked with Capt. Don Spears at Belton PD, and they have no reason to believe Kopetsky's a victim of foul play. Still, they're classifying her case as "endangered-missing" because nobody's had any contact with her since last week. (Her cell's been shut off.) Police say it's possible she's on her way to visit a friend in St. Louis, but they qualify that with a very big MIGHT. . ."
http://blogs.kansascity.com/crime_scene/2007/05/where_is_kara_k.html

Perhaps the person got faulty info or perhaps there was some other reason for the info not being heard of since.

I do not know. Perhaps someone might contact the author of the article and ask.

All I ever saw was this article in which the author also claimed to have spoken with police.

". . . UPDATED: I talked with Capt. Don Spears at Belton PD, and they have no reason to believe Kopetsky's a victim of foul play. Still, they're classifying her case as "endangered-missing" because nobody's had any contact with her since last week. (Her cell's been shut off.) Police say it's possible she's on her way to visit a friend in St. Louis, but they qualify that with a very big MIGHT. . ."

Perhaps the person got faulty info or perhaps there was some other reason for the info not being heard of since.

I have contacted him although I dont know that they will write back, we will see.....

I still believe it could be true..and it wouldnt hurt to check it out, imo.

Again I have ask one very close and they never heard this at all. Also this person would have known if Kara ranaway. IMO!!!!!!!!! She did NOT runaway

ETA If I get a reply I will post it, thats a big if.

How? When someone runs away they dont usually let all their friends know, that would defeat the purpose.

Young girls this age almost always tell someone. Plus she has no money, no clothes nothing. You dont runaway with nothing. Hell she didnt even take her full carton of smokes. This person is like a sister to Kara and has known her a very long time. Also she had a BF why would she run off with another man who no one knows. I could go on and on but I think most know this already

KC I never said anything about your opinion we all have our own and sorry mine differs from yours.

KC I never said anything about your opinion we all have our own and sorry mine differs from yours.

I know & thats totally fine.

Im just saying if she wasnt abducted like kelsey & harmed...then thats where i think she could be.

I hate to say this but IMO she is lying somewhere waiting for us to find her. Only time will tell and lets all hope that is soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiteCamo