MO MO - Kara Kopetsky, 17, Belton, 4 May 2007 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For my own thoughts I just do not see enough evidence for any
one possibility to stand out.

Those were my initial theories at first. It's partially a matter of weeding through the accurate and inaccurate information. As you investigate more and more into the case, the picture becomes clearer.

There is a good possibility this case will never be fully solved, but not out of the question an arrest will be made.

i think someone around the school abducted her, i know the boyfriend was a bad guy, but i think if he did they would have caught on by now. i think it was a stranger and that's why there has been no leads.

i think someone around the school abducted her, i know the boyfriend was a bad guy, but i think if he did they would have caught on by now. i think it was a stranger and that's why there has been no leads.

I don't agree with that assessment. You're just going on a hunch with no leads and no evidence to support your theory. They can't arrest him, there is no body. The police know who did it, her parents knows who is responsible and anyone that has investigated the case knows who it was. If you read all the threads, you'll get a better understanding of the evidence against him that has been gained. Unfortunately all of these facts aren't enough to hold up in court. They could arrest him, but then he would just be a free man.

I don't agree with that assessment. You're just going on a hunch with no leads and no evidence to support your theory. They can't arrest him, there is no body. The police know who did it, her parents knows who is responsible and anyone that has investigated the case knows who it was. If you read all the threads, you'll get a better understanding of the evidence against him that has been gained. Unfortunately all of these facts aren't enough to hold up in court. They could arrest him, but then he would just be a free man.

And they wouldn't be able to take him back to court if more evidence came up or if they found her.

BBM--

I will preface this by saying I don't feel 100% confident in any theory that's been put forth in this case....but there have been many cases where there was no body but an arrest. Just a little food for thought.

BBM--

I will preface this by saying I don't feel 100% confident in any theory that's been put forth in this case....but there have been many cases where there was no body but an arrest. Just a little food for thought.

Certainly, however the main issue is they don't have any real physical evidence. Right now, they have phone calls, a lie detector test and some past history of abuse on the ex. Outside of the body, if they had some witnesses or maybe some of Kara's personal belongings on his property, blood in the truck etc. then it might be a different story.

It's a shame and I really do feel for the family and friends, however at this point I'm convinced this person is going to get away with this. Unless they find the body, I'm going to say this will remain a cold case. There is just nothing else out there.

Quotes from "Vanished"

http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/van...y/video/full-episodes/episode-6-kopetsky/ross

Rhonda Beckford "the more she pulled away, the more he tried to control her".

Rhonda Beckford "her ex boyfriend came around the corner of the building and grabbed her. Basically shoved her in his truck".

"After 30 terrifying minutes, Kylr slows down just enough for Kara to jump out of his truck".

"Kylr informs them that he was with his grandfather".(at the time of her disappearance)

"her(Kara) parent's are increasingly convinced Kylr Yust is to blame".

I would say now is the time to place pressure on Kylr's friends, maybe someone will speak out.

I have a feeling that the s*** is going to hit the fan really soon.

UPDATE: I didn't mean to sound so cryptic, but there's a lot of stuff I'm not allowed to post on Websleuths from Facebook. If you're a member of the Help Find Kara Kopetsky group on Facebook, you'll see a telling post from a girl who dated KY. There's a lot more going on, but that will give you all a hint of what I'm talking about. I am REALLY hoping that this is going to break the case wide open.....and finally give Kara's family some peace.

Within the past 24 hours KY's most recent exgf has accused him of trying to kill her and killing 3 of her cats. KY is a strong person of interest in Kara's disappearance.

The girl I had mentioned in the previous post is now under police protection. Just wanted to update everyone what was happening.

Something just dawned on me after all this time.

The first time Kara was kidnapped, he drove a good 30 minutes from where she was before jumping out to escape. I'm very interested in the route that was taken during the kidnapping. It's not out of the question the same exact scenario happened when Kara went missing. Does anyone have any info on the kidnapping, in regards to what was said, where she got out or possibly where he was going?

Something just dawned on me after all this time.

The first time Kara was kidnapped, he drove a good 30 minutes from where she was before jumping out to escape. I'm very interested in the route that was taken during the kidnapping. It's not out of the question the same exact scenario happened when Kara went missing. Does anyone have any info on the kidnapping, in regards to what was said, where she got out or possibly where he was going?

I was able to ask someone, it turned out that she jumped out of the truck only 2 miles from where she worked, at the Domino's Pizza in Belton. It appeared according to person that picked her up that Kylr's intent was not to kill her.

"BELTON, Mo.— A man under suspicion in the disappearance of Kara Kopetsky is in jail for domestic abuse. Kylr Yust pled guilty to choking his current girlfriend who is pregnant. According to police reports, Yust is also accused of beating the woman and threatening her and her family. "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The news had gotten that incorrect. At the time they had reported it, he was not in jail. He received 2 years probation, was told to stay away from the victim and 6 months of anger management. However, it is possible he did serve a few days in jail after the report was filed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member