MO - Lindsay, 8, & Samuel Porter, 7, Independence, 6 June 2004

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm generally not one to wish horrible things on criminals but this man is one inhuman scary freak. Hope he gets whats coming to him.

I'll second that, Jules!

that piece of chit! I hope some inmate kills his *advertiser censored* when they find out he killed these kids.
And what happened to that *advertiser censored* that Dr Phil had on his show that was his friend and wouldn't tell Tina what he had done with the kids??? She should be shot.

ok, I'm done now....

that piece of chit! I hope some inmate kills his *advertiser censored* when they find out he killed these kids.
And what happened to that *advertiser censored* that Dr Phil had on his show that was his friend and wouldn't tell Tina what he had done with the kids??? She should be shot.

ok, I'm done now....

I always wondered if the person posting as "Little Evil" on the Sam and Lindsay thread was the woman on the Dr. Phil show. She was the poster who tried to slander the children's mother by suggesting that the mom was involved in drugs or child abuse even though there was never ANY evidence of those things ever reported by anyone. She also tried to make Dan Porter look like some sort of "hero" for taking the kids away from the "bad" mother. Little Evil has less than a dozen posts, all on the Sam and Lindsay thread. I smell someone very close to the murderous kidnapper...

So sad, I seen their mom on a talk show once talking to a psychic and the psychic said she thought the kids were still alive and he was hiding them with people. This is the guy who told the mom he sold them to child *advertiser censored*, right? At least for the mom she has closure and knows her babies aren't suffering somewhere, the worst would be not knowing.

This is sad news :( I hope the mom is ok (as ok as she can be at least)the article says she is in seclusion.I just hope she is not by herself.

My prayers to the family

This guy is a waste of space!! I say give him prison justice by throwing him in the GP and letting them give him the death penalty! :furious:

It seems to me that even after being arrested he told several different stories to torture her more..

I agree throw him into Gen Pop and give the guards a few hours off.

It seems to me that even after being arrested he told several different stories to torture her more..

I agree throw him into Gen Pop and give the guards a few hours off.

Accidents do happen! One would hope it might happen to him.

I think that Dan Porter is full of chit. No one loves being in prison. He is just trying to make it sound like being in prison is no big deal. I'll bet he hates being cooped up in a little cell eating the crappy meals that are served.

Now that the kids have been found he has lost his reason for being. He has nothing over Tina. He can't live to make her life a living hell anymore. That is probably just killing him. That is what has kept him going for so long.

I sincerely hope he gets the death penalty and that it doesn't take 20 years for it to happen. When he gets to where he is going he will wish he was back in prison!

There are pictues at this link and whole article. I found this interesting
"The discovery of the remains came on Sunday morning. There are unconfirmed reports that Porter led officials to the small, shallow grave containing his children's bones in the same area where he used to hunt deer"
http://www.myfoxkc.com/myfox/pages/...106&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1
Also in your article:

Bill Wilcox, family friend, said Sunday's search began after Porter felt threatened by moving into the general prison population. The friend said Porter feared for his life, which prompted him to give investigators more details about the children's location.

"I think that would make the tongue loosen up a little bit," Wilcox said. "Get you out of a luxury cell and make you feel like a real criminal."

Police said that was not true...

The 38 yrs the got...I need to reread, I dont' recall what happens now...will he get more, DP? What??
He was only convicted of kidnapping before, right? So now that they'll be building a case for murder, he'll most likely be eligible for the DP. And this sick SOB surely deserves it. I have a hard time wrapping my head around this one. He's an evil, evil man.

I am sick to my stomach.

This is certainly ringing a bell in another case we have on this board. The perp's illegal hunting grounds and a missing person they cannot find. (Lisa Stebic) I hope LE is paying attention in Lisa's case.

It sounds to me as if he must have directed them to the bodies of his children. I don't think they just went back and finally found them after so many searches there.

So very, very sad for their mother. I can't imagine what she is going through right now. I think they should let her at him for about ten minutes or so. (I don't think it would take her that long myself.)

So sad I had been following this case for a while and had stepped away for because I was so frustrated with the dad. I was really hoping the were tucked away safely with his family.

http://www.kmbc.com/news/14648958/detail.html

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The father of two Kansas City-area children whose remains were found in a shallow grave more three years after they disappeared was charged Tuesday in their deaths.

Dan Porter, 44, -- who already is serving a 38-year prison term for kidnapping his son, Sam, 7, and daughter, Lindsey, 8, to terrorize their mother -- was charged with two counts of first-degree murder in their shootings.

More at link...

What crap. Now that he's really caught he's so sorry and thinks about his kids all the time. It was all fun and games to him when he was torturing their mother about whether they were dead or alive or how he killed them. He sure didn't show any remorse that I can see. What a jerk. I wish he really did think about his poor babies and actually feel bad about what he did to his own flesh and blood.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warmblanket
Back