MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crime scene tape on Myrtle, reporter saying they were told something was found. Officer can't confirm this.

How did the person get in? They are not sure if the window is the entry point or not.

This may be one of the few cases where I actually don't suspect the parents at all. I truly believe this was an abduction..which makes it very scary.

Praying for Lisa..please stay safe little one!

"Main thing is there is a ten month old that isnt where she belongs"

Convenience reason for command post only.

No reason to believe "hinky"

About the sighting walking with the baby? They have looked into it. Not sure if it has lead anywhere.

darn it, I missed what he said in respopnse to the query about witness seeing male walking with baby in nieghborhood :(

Info they have right now is that a stranger came in and took the child.

OT/ just heard a bit--something related to Robyn Gardner?? Breaking news?

The last thing I heard was that cadaver dogs were being brought in this morning to help search for Robyn. I haven't heard anything else since then, but I'll check around.

No past call history (to police) from the home.

reporter asked about call history of the house. Officer Young does not know anything about call history.

A few leads, but nothing that leads to a concrete suspect at this point.

Narcotics and Vice division, ICE, Feds, everyone. Everyone dropped what they were doing to help.

Not aware of any enemies of the family.

No suspects other than the possible nighttime sighting.

Went to an apt. complex and canvassed that. Nice quiet neighborhood. Officer won't draw any conclusions at this point.

Parents mood? Upset when they called officers and have been very cooperative with detectives.

Another update around 4:30 to get ready for the 5:00 news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jzouzie