MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mirage....sorry that your poor dog was taken. :( That scenario is why I will no longer do garage sales, Craigslist sales/purchases, or Freecycle. I used to love giving away things on Freecycle.......til one time I left some items on the porch for a person (figured it was safer because no personal contact), and they helped themselves to several items from my neighbors' porch.

Another time we sold some furniture on Craigslist (we were moving so felt ok having someone come to our house)....the guy who showed up was wayyy too interested in our young kids and my husband and I were thoroughly creeped out by the experience. Never again. I would rather give things away to thrift stores than deal with that.

I did Freecycle and the person came and picked up their stuff, and stole all of the other stuff I had marked with other people's names- and my decorations! Seriously!!

I came across a few things, I can't confirm but I think the mothers last name is different then the babies. Lets keep our ears open on the name(s).

I came across a few things, I can't confirm but I think the mothers last name is different then the babies. Lets keep our ears open on the name(s).

Why is that unusual? Maybe the baby has dad's last name.

Someone local posted earlier that they overheard on the radio that this was dad's first night on the job. What are the odds that the abductor just so happened to pick that night? If true, I find it highly suspicious and would lean towards it being someone who knew the family. Has it been confirmed that this is the baby's daddy living with them?

My Bolding

I was thinking that too, the abductor had to be someone who knew the family. Someone who knew the father would be gone and also the layout of the house, how would a stranger know that it was the baby's room?

There was a similar case years back, I can't recall the family name but I think the baby's name was Sabrina, sadly I don't think they ever found her.

:cry: That is way too cold for a baby to be only in a diaper. :cry:

The hourly temperature report for last night indicates a temperature of around 60 at midnight in KC.....the previous post was the "average" temp for this time of year I believe. It has been unseasonably warm for the past few days in this area. That temp. (60) is still cool but not dangerously so for a child in a diaper at least.

jmo

I thought maybe I'd start a timeline. Feel free to correct or add.

Lisa Irwin Timeline
------------------------

Abducted by intruder through bedroom window.

Other two sons asleep in different bedrooms.

Father is electrician that works nights.

Mother is a SAHM

Monday October 3, 2011 10:00 p.m. Last seen in crib wearing purple shorts and purple shirt with white kittens on it.

**possibly seen by Mr. Parscale (a man that lives in the area) according to his wife Lisa around 12:00 a.m. Tuesday wearing only a diaper being carried by a male. Quote from Lisa--“He seen the guy act like he was going to go into a residence,” Parscale said, “but then my husband drove off so we’re thinking that maybe he was just doing that so that my husband would leave.”

**Parscale says her husband saw the man walking on a street perpendicular to North Lister, where Lisa Irwin lives with her parents and brothers.

Tuesday October 4, 2011 3:30 a.m. (first report stated it was 4:00 a.m.) Father returns home from work and discovered baby missing from crib.

I agree it seems odd if it was a faked pregnancy type abduction, she was way too old and large to pull off as a newborn. She's 10 months and 30 lbs, that's a VERY large 10 month old.

No grand announcement, just going to talk about what we're doing

OMG...the will all just die when they find out all of this chatter was live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18