MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta run! Praying for Lisa's safe return to her family!

So, who are the children laughing near baby Lisa behind the storm door (shown in some collections of photos of lisa)? Are these step or half-siblings? Who are they? News reports indicate two other children living in the house, I presume they are the children pictured.

It's been said in this thread by at least one local that both parents are Lisa's bioparents, and "no steps". However, these other children pictured are dark complected with black or hispanic or biracial features. Are we very sure there is no former mate or spouse or relative or former relative who would begrudge the family its new baby? Are these foster children, or nephews? Who are they?

Also, why are the parent's names being withheld in press accounts. That is unusual.

They are the baby's half siblings - the mothers children. I have seen them in the neighborhood and appear to be biracial. Seem to be very nice kids. Like I mentioned before, this family is outside with their kids very often on the front patio.

............... Are we very sure there is no former mate or spouse or relative or former relative who would begrudge the family its new baby? ................

Or co worker or friend? I'm wondering this too Sarah.....a vendatta of sorts?

Good grief....this search is tearing me up. Where is Lisa?

I don't like it when they rappel down cliffs and ravines.

My husband thought I was beyond crazy when I bought a device called "AngelCare" when my DS was a baby. It is an electronic pad that you put under the crib mattress and if no activity (breathing) is detected within x number of seconds, it sets off a very loud alarm. I bought it because I had this weird fear of SIDS, but it really did give me peace of mind to be able to sleep. That and the video monitor were my best friends. Geez...it was like "Big Brother" in my son's nursery! LOL

I wonder if I could put one in the kids' beds now. My 10 year old probably wouldn't like it very much! Ha ha!

I read neighbors reported seeing a strange man in the area on Monday walking about in the neighborhood.

I haven't heard any description of this man more specific than this, (that he was unkown person and his business in the are was unclear and drew at least a little notice.) No physical description.

However, if Lisa's half-sibs are the mother's sons, this leaves room for said stranger to be an angry dad.

Is there anything known about their father? Is he nice man whom neighbors know who comes to see his sons regularly? A completely unknown quantity? A regular guy, or someone with a criminal background?

It's unusual for parent's names to be withheld in a case like this. There must be a reason for it beyond ordinary privacy concerns since that isn't usually the case. I'm wondering if a records check would quickly reveal the mother's former tie and/or some history of domestic unrest.

I am very glad little Lisa was given an amber alert - without even knowing who has her or what vehicle is involved. I believe this is what should happen for all small children who turn up missing. It can always be cancelled later if circumstances come to light differently.

On one picture I saw other children in the doorway. I wonder what the sleeping arrangements were? Was she in a room by herself?

I hate to say that if there was a night lamp left on, someone could easily look in and see a child in the crib if there were no coverings on the window.

If there were blinds on the windows, it should have made some noise as someone was entering and exiting. Did they have a baby monitor on?

What caused the parents to check up on her at that time of the night? Did they hear a noise or a cry?

I read mom put her to bed at 10:30... dad got off work and noticed her missing around 4:00 am.... so mom was at home, dad was working...

Ive been following this all day and stepped away for a few now im lost. Are they rappeling because they see something or are they just checking it out? TIA

The locals here should be very proud of their LE. They are doing a remarkable job trying to find this baby!

Is anyone else watching the kmbc helicopter live feed? They keep zooming in close to a red 4x4 parked in a field with a bucket or something to the rear of it. Theres also a pile of something in a few yards away.
Its at the south of Nth brighton ave (a bright white patch on google maps).
probably nothing but eerie none the less.

http://www.kmbc.com/r-video/29385954/detail.html - live feed link

O/T observation, Lisa is not a very common name for little girls these days. I kept thinking it was the mom's name at first. Pretty name though. I wonder if she is named after a relative?

I can tell by the last pic here that this is by the creek that runs thru behind the neighborhood. You can map this by following the intersection you have marked at Parvin and Chouteau east to N Jackson. Go south and they are parked right where it turns into Milan. They are right by the playground of the elementary school. If they are rappelling, they are a little further down the creek or deeper in the woods.

I'm confused. I see on the live feed they are rapelling down a steep bank, but yet the helicopter is showing a vehicle parked at the bottom where they are rapelling?

Is anyone else watching the kmbc helicopter live feed? They keep zooming in close to a red 4x4 parked in a field with a bucket or something to the rear of it. Theres also a pile of something in a few yards away.
Its at the south of Nth brighton ave (a bright white patch on google maps).
probably nothing but eerie none the less.

http://www.kmbc.com/r-video/29385954/detail.html - live feed link

That vehicle is parked there frequently. Don't know why, but it is. I know the person who owns that particular property and have been meaning to ask him why it is parked there. This has been going on for a few years that I know of.

I'm confused. I see on the live feed they are rapelling down a steep bank, but yet the helicopter is showing a vehicle parked at the bottom where they are rapelling?

I only caught it for a second, but it looked like water below the cliff to me.

That vehicle is parked there frequently. Don't know why, but it is. I know the person who owns that particular property and have been meaning to ask him why it is parked there. This has been going on for a few years that I know of.

Ahhh, thanks.
Camera stayed on it for ages earlier and I kept expecting LE to pull up to investigate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member