MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW. Saw nothing in any of the online news articles about this, this morning! Can't wait to watch when it gets posted online.

This would definitely fit. I too do not believe the parents are involved. But like the teen neighbor, this handyman neighbor would also fit what we know so far, and would also have familiarity with the family/home/etc.!

respectfully BBM

That's basically what the lady (a neighbor, I assume) was saying in the interview when I came out of the bathroom. She was saying that the neighbors are all taking safety precautions because they are scared that it's someone close by whose is familiar with the neighborhood.

I can't wait to watch it again cause I'd bet that this new tidbit came from her but can't be sure til I watch the whole thing.

Moo and paraphrased from what I heard.
wm

Good morning all!

I swear, when a case gets to me like this, i feel like I'm locked in the websleuths super8 room and have'nt come out for air in a week.!

I'm praying today is the day we find this baby!!!

Ugh! The video won't load for me. It keeps saying loading but nothing comes up.

Good Morning!

On Today show Matt and Clint van Sandt are discussing a handyman from the neighborhood that hasn't been seen since Lisa disappeared. They said FBI was showing his picture to neighbors.

Has anyone heard anything about this? TIA

wm
Watching GMA and there's no mention of a handyman. I'm wondering....is this maybe coming from a new lawyer for JI and DB?

I think if this handyman were an important clue they'd have mentioned it.

Ugh! The video won't load for me. It keeps saying loading but nothing comes up.

Darn it. I just tried it and it's working for me. Hopefully it will work for you soon. The CVS interview was good as well.

Watching GMA and there's no mention of a handyman. I'm wondering....is this maybe coming from a new lawyer for JI and DB?

I think if this handyman were an important clue they'd have mentioned it.

The reporter said he spoke to neighbors. So I'm assuming they told him that LE was asking about this guy and showing his picture. Emphasis on assuming since I'm just guessing.

The reporter said he spoke to neighbors. So I'm assuming they told him that LE was asking about this guy and showing his picture. Emphasis on assuming since I'm just guessing.

Thank you for the link SuziQ! I don't know....seems like something benign or they'd have already investigated him and would have his name out there. With the FBI and 300 investigators, how hard could it be.

I wonder if it wasn't just some poor shmuck who worked on one house and went back home ... maybe not FROM the neighborhood?

Thanks!
Would be very interesting to know where this guy lives in the neighborhood and if it is close to where that man was seen walking down the street with a baby that first night.

Would like more info on the man seen carrying the baby. What time was that? Who was it that saw that? Wasn't it reported that that baby was only wearing a diaper (in which case, maybe the clothes went in the dumpster?)
My mind is going in a million directions right now since the report of the missing handyman.

Exactly. The reporter's VoiceOver said police went door to door asking about the handyman. The female neighbor they briefly interviewed said words to the effect that it's scary that it could be someone who worked next door, and spoke and played with your kids.

Creepy.

Where is In da Middle when you need her???...LOL!

Since the Today show said LE was going through the neighborhood asking about him it would be interesting to know what she knows about it.

The GMA piece mentions a plumber being in the home 2 weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MandyLynn1109