MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning!

On Today show Matt and Clint van Sandt are discussing a handyman from the neighborhood that hasn't been seen since Lisa disappeared. They said FBI was showing his picture to neighbors.

Has anyone heard anything about this? TIA

wm

I don't get it either..statistically she is not alive which makes searching the waterways early even more important to get the body for evidentiary purposes.

This is the reason I'm keeping the door open in my mind that this might be a set-up by the parents. Police look for certain signs in parents when they're investigating missing persons, because the parents are always looked at first. I have a hunch that the parents are giving them indications that they know much more than they're letting on, and perhaps PD have a strong hunch they don't need to look for a body.

I wish I could go to the scene to get a feel for it, but it seems to me PD are spending more time searching for evidence at the house than anywhere else.

Have they seized the family's computer? I remember an early shot of PD carrying clothes out of the house, but that's it.

Thanks. That is quite a theory - that the teen took the 10 month old baby for sexual purposes. Has that kidnap/sexual assault/murder ever happened before with a ten month old baby?

This case did not have kidnapping or murder, only because he was smart enough to have his vicitm's brought to him and he had the medical where with all, to revive! The youngest victim was only 3 months old!

http://www.delawareonline.com/artic...rime-Dr-Earl-Bradley-sex-case-ignites-outrage

Early Show is about to show Josua Davis and discuss how some children make it into the news and others don't

I don't believe the teenager did this. I do believe the person who did was someone who knew the family and had been in the house. The cell phones would easily slip into pockets. imo

Its hard to say who it was or why they did it. I just hope and pray they find her alive.

I hope reopening the investigation of your brother's kidnapping is successful. Fresh eyes might be a good thing. I sure hope so!

Here's what bothers me about the cell phones... the intruder would have had to make a special trip into the kitchen to grab the phones. How would he/she know the phones were there? Did the intruder get the phones first, then the baby, or the baby, then the phones?

Good Morning!

On Today show Matt and Clint van Sandt are discussing a handyman from the neighborhood that hasn't been seen since Lisa disappeared. They said FBI was showing his picture to neighbors.

wm

First time I hear this.

I know statistics have been discussed as a reason the parents must be involved. What about those babies that were the exception? It's rare that a baby is abducted but it happens. Just ask one of those families that were sadly on the "wrong side" of the statistics. As for Lisa's parents' story, seriously, if they were going to make up a story to cover up Lisa's disappearance, I highly doubt they'd tell the story they're tellng. I stand by my opinion that they are not responsible. I will say maybe a stranger took her but I feel more strongly it was someone known to them.

Good Morning!

wm

I am looking forward to seeing this interview. I have to wait an hour... :waiting:

I checked the websites of two Kansas City new outlets, and neither of them reported this. That's frustrating, because news like this is pretty important!

Why aren't they releasing a picture of the missing handyman???

Christopher Abeyta was also kidnapped from his crib in the middle of the night. He was 7 months old. There have only been a handful of non-family abductions of infants taken from their cribs. Christopher is my brother and I slept in the next room over from him the night he was kidnapped. We did not hear a thing. My family always cooperated with LE, although I remember my Parents getting upset because they didn't think LE were doing enough. My mom failed the polygraph and once she did LE formed a myopic view and did not thoroughly investigate leads. I know firsthand when my Mom was being interrorgated they told her things like "your baby is at the bottom of the lake being eaten by vernom, just tell us what you did with him" They questioned her for hours upon hours. Ironically they didn't suspect my Dad, yet my Parents slept in the same bed and it was a waterbed! The kidnapper did not turn on any lights in our home and when she left but she did leave the front door open. We didn't have anything else missing, except we had been missing a garage door opener previously. No doubt my family was under suspicion because of the "how could you not hear anything?". "why didn't the baby wake up?" Watching Lisa's disappearance unfold brings back raw emotions and memories, and no family should ever have to endure waking up to an empty crib and the torment of "not knowing". My Parents have never given up searching for their son. We do have a suspect. Her name had been given to LE the day after my brothers disappearance and she was not investigated! It is really unbelievable. My Mom did all of the investigating on her own. Finally a review is being done of my brothers case because of my families persistance. Go to www.findchristopher.com to compare cases.

I am so sorry that this has happened to your family, and pray for your baby brother! You are proof this can happen! God Bless you

I agree, this is important if true. IDK how Matt lauer would know this info. Today will probably air the story again in the 3rd hour and post to their site after that.

wm

Why aren't they releasing a picture of the missing handyman???

ML asked CVS about this and CVS said authorities probably want to talk to him first. If they cannot find him, I think they outa release a darn sketch.
MOO

wm

Was it stated that this handyman knew Lisa's family (or worked in a nearby home)?

Was it stated that this handyman knew Lisa's family (or worked in a nearby home)?

Not sure if he knows Lisa's family but he lived in the neighborhood.

Gah! They started the piece just as I went to the bathroom so I missed the first part. A neighbor was being interviewed when I returned so maybe this info came from her and I missed it.

He apparantly is one of the neighbors who the LE haven't spoken to as Matt stated the man hasn't been seen since Lisa disappeared.

wm

I haven't heard much about the ex-partners of the parents. I know that the mother is still legally married; that's not really what I'm talking about. Were there jealousy issues? The father has custody of his son. Where is this son's mother?

Do we know that JI was at work the entire 8 hours or so, or is it possible he left work midshift, which would have been somewhere around midnight. I'm just thinking maybe it's possible he left during his lunch/dinner break and no one was aware he left. Not sure if enough time though, how far was the Starbucks he was working on from his home? Wasn't there a map posted w/ the Starbucks location ? These threads have grown so I don't remember where the map is if anyone has an idea, TIA.

I'm thinking along the lines of JI driving home parking down the street or on another street close by then walking to the house and getting the baby. If the baby was not alive, I hate to be saying this, but there are ways to do this while baby is asleep, (smothering) so she would not cry. Or, it's possible something could have been put in the baby's formula before he left the house. DB said she put the baby to bed at 7:30 with her bottle. The bottle may have been made up before JI left. I don't want to go down this path, but I woke up in the middle of the night with these thoughts. Terrible, but things like this do unfortunately happen.MOO:(

Sorry for having to quote myself, but I just can't seem to get this off mymind:waitasec:

I don't remember hearing many details about how solid the information is on JI's hours at work and whether there is anyone else to corroborate the time he actually left work. Who else was working that night and actually knows the exact time he left or can it even be verified? If he got home an hour or so earlier than he said this would change the whole story.

Taking the cell phones would be in case DB woke up before he got back and found baby Lisa gone. There are no witnesses before DB was awakened by JI, we have only his word to go on.

I find it odd that LE didn't want JI to take a lie detector test, but wanted DB to. I think it was mentioned previously, that there's a possibility LE may consider JI a suspect, but they don't want him to know their suspicions.

I'm not saying I believe for sure anything like this happened, I do wish we had more facts on JI's work hours though. MOO

I haven't heard much about the ex-partners of the parents. I know that the mother is still legally married; that's not really what I'm talking about. Were there jealousy issues? The father has custody of his son. Where is this son's mother?

Today show said that the Mom is still legally married to the Bradley guy. But he is in armed services and is deployed so that rules him out.

wm

Are the parents scheduled to be on any of the morning news shows? Today? GMA? Haven't seen or heard anything yet but thought someone here might know. Thanks.

Good Morning!

wm

WOW. Saw nothing in any of the online news articles about this, this morning! Can't wait to watch when it gets posted online.

This would definitely fit. I too do not believe the parents are involved. But like the teen neighbor, this handyman neighbor would also fit what we know so far, and would also have familiarity with the family/home/etc.!

Are the parents scheduled to be on any of the morning news shows? Today? GMA? Haven't seen or heard anything yet but thought someone here might know. Thanks.

I don't think they have anything scheduled - believe over the weekend they said they'd be scaling back on the interviews from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KrysDan96