MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And if they could not find the man, then he was not a neighborhood father of an infant. imoo If he was, he would have come forward already.

I think it may have been the perp. And maybe he burned the babies clothes in the dumpster first. And he probably had a close place to go from there.
Now I think I get it. How did you figure it out from a one line post that had hardly any information? Amazing.

I think there is a very good chance that the author of this article is kinda confused about the "key pad". (or maybe not) I can see why LE would keep the knowledge of an alarm system on the down-low. That would certainly eliminate suspects if that were true.

Why is no one searching near the creek and/or river? It is within easy walking distance to the home.

I do not understand the focus of this investigation, AT ALL.

It just feels, to me, as though someone is trying to fine tune a bad case of tunnel vision.

I think there is a very good chance that the author of this article is kinda confused about the "key pad". (or maybe not) I can see why LE would keep the knowledge of an alarm system on the down-low. That would certainly eliminate suspects if that were true.

What alarm system? If the mother doesn't even remember if she closed the door, I find it hard to believe there was an alarm system. They also had a window open, which rules out an alarm system. Clearly this is the case of reporter being confused.

When I was stationed in Alaska 25 years ago my mom joined me up there after my father died. My daughter was a little over a year old when my mom flew back home for some legal issues with my father's estate and she took my daughter with her. She told me how the stewardesses were very attentive to my daughter as she was getting on the plane and asked my daughter who this person was and of course my daughter said grandma so it doesn't surprise me any when I hear they are checking out a couple in CA.

And if they could not find the man, then he was not a neighborhood father of an infant. imoo If he was, he would have come forward already.

I think it may have been the perp. And maybe he burned the babies clothes in the dumpster first. And he probably had a close place to go from there.

ITA if you read my last post on page #13 I think we may be on to something.

Maybe the siting of the man with the baby was deemed credible by the police because they found him and didn't pan out because he has a baby who was fussing that night, maybe with a fever (cool night , diaper only)while teething...

Here we go again. What article?

What good does it do him to burn the clothes in the dumpster? How did this man know where Lisa's room was, when all doors were closed? How did he know JI was at work? Why did he put the screen back on after climbing through the window? Why did the dogs not bark? Why did the baby not cry? Why did he take the phones?

ITA if you read my last post on page #13 I think we may be on to something.

And then read my post here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7205081#post7205081"]MO MO - AMBER ALERT: Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #8 - Page 25 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Maybe the siting of the man with the baby was deemed credible by the police because they found him and didn't pan out because he has a baby who was fussing that night, maybe with a fever (cool night , diaper only)while teething...

That seemed like a logical conclusion to me-credible witness report, but they found an actual dad with a baby not Lisa when they looked into it. Do we have confirmation that that isn't what happened? That is how I took the "it didn't pan out" comment. Or perhaps I am giving LE too much credit?

What good does it do him to burn the clothes in the dumpster? How did this man know where Lisa's room was, when all doors were closed? Why did he put the screen back on after climbing through the window? Why did the dogs not bark? Why did the baby not cry? Why did he take the phones?

Burning the clothes in the dumpster is a quick way to get rid of them (read my post above with a link to one of my previous posts for reasons why). If the perp is someone that knows the family and knows the home, then he or she would know where Lisa's room is. The dogs wouldn't bark because the perp is known to them. The baby wouldn't cry because the perp is known to her. The phones were taken because they were there--maybe for money, maybe to delay a call to LE, maybe because the perp wanted a new cell phone.

That seemed like a logical conclusion to me-credible witness report, but they found an actual dad with a baby not Lisa when they looked into it. Do we have confirmation that that isn't what happened? That is how I took the "it didn't pan out" comment. Or perhaps I am giving LE too much credit?

No I haven't seen confirmation. Just the siting was credible and the lead didn't pan out. Which makes sense if they found a dad. Otherwise they are holding back...well we know they are holding back but maybe not about this particular bit.

Here we go again. What article?

The one above that several of us have been discussing!

..now, who wrote this article??

..every single thing we heard about this on friday was that "the teenager" had the garage access CODE ...ONLY.

http://www.kmbc.com/news/29428139/detail.html

--snipped--

According to the report, investigators questioned and took DNA samples from a teenage neighbor whom they believe was in the Irwin home earlier in the day that Lisa disappeared. The teenager was also said to have known alarm access codes for the house.

..seriously---it's bothersome when reporters MIS-report.

---the code to get into the garage is one thing-----knowing the code to disarm someone's alarm system! is quite another...

No I haven't seen confirmation. Just the siting was credible and the lead didn't pan out. Which makes sense if they found a dad. Otherwise they are holding back...well we know they are holding back but maybe not about this particular bit.

IMOO I would think that if indeed there was a neighborhood father out with their baby that night that LE would be sure to say it was checked out and deemed not related to the case. Not "it didn't pan out". Those words are very inconclusive to me, as if either they are withholding info or never looked into it that much aside from questioning residents in the sighted area because they didn't have an accurate description of the male.

Burning the clothes in the dumpster is a quick way to get rid of them (read my post above with a link to one of my previous posts for reasons why). If the perp is someone that knows the family and knows the home, then he or she would know where Lisa's room is. The dogs wouldn't bark because the perp is known to them. The baby wouldn't cry because the perp is known to her. The phones were taken because they were there--maybe for money, maybe to delay a call to LE, maybe because the perp wanted a new cell phone.

Thanks. That is quite a theory - that the teen took the 10 month old baby for sexual purposes. Has that kidnap/sexual assault/murder ever happened before with a ten month old baby?

Thanks. That is quite a theory - that the teen took the 10 month old baby for sexual purposes. Has that kidnap/sexual assault/murder ever happened before with a ten month old baby?

I wish I could say no to your question. There are cases documented here with sexual assault against even far younger innocent babies. Many perpatrated by their own parents. This is not a pretty world.

(OT: I love your siggy)

I wish I could say no to your question. There are cases documented here with sexual assault against even far younger innocent babies. Many perpatrated by their own parents. This is not a pretty world.

(OT: I love your siggy)

Thanks. If any one can name one I would like to review it.

I have been reading here almost non- stop today trying to stay caught up. I was really praying that something would break today in this case. I think I will go rest my eyes so I can follow again tomorrow... Goodnite peeps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member