MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully snipped for space.

My problem with Mr. Irwin's statement being taken as fact in this matter (other than LE can tell him anything they want and it doesn't have to be true), is that he says he has been cleared too. He doesn't say LE has narrowed suspects down to himself and his fiancee ("the couple"), he says only his fiancee can't be cleared. He also stated on Friday that he hadn't been requested to take an LDT. He then said he would take one "if that's what was necessary". LE may well have told him he didn't need to take an LDT last week. If so, it could be a strategy to work the couple, rather than because they are certain he has no knowledge. I'd be surprised if LE didn't feel he needed to be tested at all. JMO...

I agree - I think he is involved so what LE told him appears to be part of a tactic to divide them. That said, I don't think they took their list of ten people and threw it in the trash can. Those people have been ruled out, IMO. I do agree there could be better confirmation of that. Hopefully a reporter asks this question to Captain Young tomorrow. :)

I followed Somer's case in FL a while back ago and I am ashamed to admit how convinced I was that her mom had something to do with that. I didn't bash the poor woman like so many other posters did but you could not have swayed me from my opinion if anyone had tried. I try to remind myself of Somer often, and her mom.

That said, IMO nothing here is adding up. Can't wait for LE to fill me in on the facts.

Its quite possible that LE is just down playing that lead publically, but behind the scenes they may be investigating that lead to the fullest. LE is not going to show you all their cards nor do they want to tip anyone off. Just a thought.

I hope they are investigating it more fully. If in fact it was a valid sighting then I am pretty sure that was poor baby Lisa. What are the chances another baby was out in the streets in the middle of the night?

..now, who wrote this article??

..every single thing we heard about this on friday was that "the teenager" had the garage access CODE ...ONLY.

http://www.kmbc.com/news/29428139/detail.html

--snipped--

According to the report, investigators questioned and took DNA samples from a teenage neighbor whom they believe was in the Irwin home earlier in the day that Lisa disappeared. The teenager was also said to have known alarm access codes for the house.

..seriously---it's bothersome when reporters MIS-report.

---the code to get into the garage is one thing-----knowing the code to disarm someone's alarm system! is quite another...

Redfish and Snowbunny I'm with you on this one. Based on today's reenactment by police and just sitting here thinking about that sighting the night of the incident makes me think that it was possibly someone local and that Baby Lisa may in fact even still be in the area. Who is to say that there was only one perp? Maybe the teen that has been in question ran with the wrong crowd and a person they hung out with spotted the baby and then for whatever reason devised a plan to take her with the teen's help. Maybe this had been planned for a while and breaking into JI's vehicle first was a test to see how aware they were of their surroundings. It's possible that based on those factors and knowing people close enough to the family that they did know that the father would be gone and enough of the family's nightly routine that they felt confident enough to go ahead with their plan. Just a thought.

The quickest way to catch a perp is to let them think they are not on your radar and that your focus is elsewhere hence the mother.

No I can't either. I am spinning in circles here. Some of the parents statements have me :waitasec: and yet I'm not one to jump to the parents as the first suspects generally.

I'm trying to find a way to make the abduction fit and I'm having a hard time. Unless there is something "huge" that has been with-held from us, or also with-held from LE. To me if it is an abduction it is a known person not random.

With that I must lay my tired brain down for the night.

xoxoxoxo

LE could have evidence that we have no knowledge of that shows Debbie and or Jeremy are complicit in the disappearance of baby Lisa.
I haven't seen any yet. The only thing so far that I've heard showing guilt is body language and statements that are suspect. I not sure you can go to court with just that. MOO.

The detective said publicly that he found the witness to be credible.

The detective found the witness "credible," but the "lead did not pan out?" How does that work?

They didn't find the man walking down the street several hours later, so therefore the "lead did not pan out?"

I never even saw a description of this man carrying a diapered baby.

How on earth could they possibly know if this lead would have panned out?

..every single thing we heard about this on friday was that "the teenager" had the garage access CODE ...ONLY.

--snipped--

According to the report, investigators questioned and took DNA samples from a teenage neighbor whom they believe was in the Irwin home earlier in the day that Lisa disappeared. The teenager was also said to have known alarm access codes for the house.

---the code to get into the garage is one thing-----knowing the code to disarm someone's alarm system! is quite another...

Very interesting article. The comments are kinda interesting too.

--snipped--

The mother didn't even remember if she had closed the door. Let alone set any alarm system.

Lead didn't pan out sounds to me like they couldn't find the man. jmo

If they believed there really was a man with a baby, and they couldn't find him, where is at least the description, or a sketch?

And if they could not find the man, then he was not a neighborhood father of an infant. imoo If he was, he would have come forward already.

I think it may have been the perp. And maybe he burned the babies clothes in the dumpster first. And he probably had a close place to go from there.

You may find this video helpful. Captain Young talks about that lead. Basically it didn't go anywhere.

http://www.kctv5.com/video?clipId=6316770&autostart=true

One other thing about this video. A reporter says LE was seen rushing to get crime scene tape in that wooded area near their house...

Combine that with the argument with the couple and LE at that wooded area (see time line)...

Combine that with the report that 100 LE were seen searching that wooded area...

We just need a confession. Hope they get it!

--snipped--

Was it even known if they had an alarm system? If they did was it own. How coincidental would that be, that a stranger picks the very first night the husband is working at night, the mother leaves the door unlocked and the alarm wasn't on?

If they believed there really was a man with a baby, and they couldn't find him, where is at least the description, or a sketch?

I haven't heard an interview with the man but I believe the wife said he didn't pay much attention to the guy and I think the man was driving past him so he didn't get a good look. IIRC

I haven't heard an interview with the man but I believe the wife said he didn't pay much attention to the guy and I think the man was driving past him so he didn't get a good look. IIRC

Then how does he know the man was carrying a baby in diaper? Either he got a look or he didn't.

And if they could not find the man, then he was not a neighborhood father of an infant. imoo If he was, he would have come forward already.

I think it may have been the perp. And maybe he burned the babies clothes in the dumpster first. And he probably had a close place to go from there.

That has crossed my mind too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members