MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The window as an entrance and exit point seems unlikely. So, I wonder how an intruder got in and out ? I would think that because mom was alone with the children that night she would have been careful about locking doors etc. ? MOO

Puzzling to imagine how he/she got in and out of that house ? MOO

Is it my imagination or do they seem to be swinging back to the family?

Investigators in protective clothing have brought search dogs to the back yard of the home where a 10-month-old girl was apparently abducted.

snip

The protective plastic suits are being worn to hide investigators' scents from the dogs

snip

Capt. Steve Young, with the Kansas City Police Department said search dogs are going through the woods near Lisa Irwin’s home for a second and third time and officers are canvassing her Northland neighborhood and knocking on doors in hopes of finding the missing girl.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...ng-out-in-search-for-lisa-irwin#ixzz1ZvG0v6iX

bbm... would love oriah's take on that ((never heard of that before especially since the dogs are tracking Lisa's scent not that of the investigators... I mean why not put the reporters in white plastic as well?? :waitasec: ))

Grandparents of missing 10 mo. old say they haven't heard from #LisaIrwin 's parents since police took them in for questioning.
17 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

FBI crews on scene collecting clues. #amberalert #LisaIrwin http://t.co/6PMop96c
19 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15612837/live-tweets-amber-alert-issued-for-missing-10-month-old-girl

I really don't know what to believe anymore. And the white plastic suits because of the dogs? I don't think so. Nothing about this is making any sense.

Is it my imagination or do they seem to be swinging back to the family?

Well, it makes me nervous that the grandparents are not in constant contact with Lisa's parents and even worse that they are willing to say so to the media.

I saw the Amber Alert in St. Louis last night on a highway sign. We are across the state, but at least word is getting out.

LE seems to be paying a lot of attention to in and around the home.

Can someone confirm when the parents were taken in for questioning? Was this yesterday?

I thought Lisa's parents were staying with relatives last night.....would that not be Lisa's grandparents? I don't think it sounds good if the parents aren't in touch with the grandparents since yesterday....

Can someone confirm when the parents were taken in for questioning? Was this yesterday?

I thought Lisa's parents were staying with relatives last night.....would that not be Lisa's grandparents? I don't think it sounds good if the parents aren't in touch with the grandparents since yesterday....

At the presser yesterday, all LE said was that the parents had been questioned, and he was unsure if they were taken downtown for questioning (to make "formal statements") or if it was done informally at the house.

Regardless, the parents were questioned yesterday, along with the other children staying in the house.

They were questioned until 10:30 last night. The van and the car were also searched some time yesterday night/evening.

I wondered too...which relatives are they staying with if the grandparents haven't heard from them?

This is like an episode of the Twilight Zone.....

My original thoughts were that the parents weren't involved, and this was an abduction.

However, as time goes on, I really don't know what to think anymore.

I believe the police would be running parallel investigations, just to be sure. I'm not sure we can read much, if anything, from the questioning, the items taken from the house, or the search going on at the property right now. They have to look at the case from all angles.

That said, remember Breann Rodriguez? Her parents failed/were told they failed a polygraph - and they weren't involved. Stranger abductions do happen, even if statistically they are not the norm. If it looked enough like a stranger abduction to prompt an Amber Alert at the beginning of the case, I'm going to continue with the assumption it's a stranger abduction until there's something more concrete that indicates otherwise.

Investigators in protective clothing have brought search dogs to the back yard of the home where a 10-month-old girl was apparently abducted.

snip

The protective plastic suits are being worn to hide investigators' scents from the dogs.

snip

Capt. Steve Young, with the Kansas City Police Department said search dogs are going through the woods near Lisa Irwin’s home for a second and third time and officers are canvassing her Northland neighborhood and knocking on doors in hopes of finding the missing girl.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...ng-out-in-search-for-lisa-irwin#ixzz1ZvG0v6iX

I'm speechless.

Lisa Irwin Timeline

Abducted by intruder through bedroom window. Far right window of house. UPDATE—according to police spokesman window may not be correct.

Other two sons asleep in different bedrooms. (sons are half brothers to Lisa-the mothers children from another relationship)

Father is electrician that works nights. Just started job on this night.--Jeremy

Mother is a SAHM--Debbie

Monday October 3, 2011 10:00 p.m. Last seen in crib wearing purple shorts and purple shirt with white kittens on it.

**Possibly seen by Mr. Parscale (a man that lives in the area) according to his wife Lisa around 12:00 a.m. Tuesday wearing only a diaper being carried by a male. Quote from Lisa--“He seen the guy act like he was going to go into a residence,” Parscale said, “but then my husband drove off so we’re thinking that maybe he was just doing that so that my husband would leave.”

**Parscale says her husband saw the man walking on a street perpendicular to North Lister, where Lisa Irwin lives with her parents and brothers.

Tuesday October 4, 2011 3:30 a.m. (first report stated it was 4:00 a.m.) Father returns home from work and discovered baby missing from crib.

UPDATE at 2:00 p.m. October 4 presser Capt. Steve Young speaking—Parents’ story has no holes. Looking into neighbor that possibly saw Lisa being carried by the male. No suspects other than neighbor sighting.

Tuesday October 4, 2011 approx. 7:00 p.m. amber alert cancelled. Lisa is considered a MISSING/ENDANGERED JUVENILE. Per police the alert has served it’s purpose. Police and dogs will search for a while into the night.

*** Tuesday night authorities searched a van and car at the home. There is no word on what police found or were looking for. Officers searching for the child focused on areas near the family's home such as railroad tracks near the north side of the Missouri River and a wooded area behind the home. http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-aut...rch-for-missing-baby-20111005,0,6273053.story

Tuesday 9:25 p.m.

Mass exodus of police from the command center. Looks like K-9's are finished searching for the night. Police search will continue in AM
by cliffjudy via twitter 9:25 P

**family stayed with relatives after being questioned until 10:30 p.m.

Wednesday October 5, 2011

9:00 a.m. press conference Capt. Steve Young speaking—basically no new information. Still searching with dogs, however there have been no hits. Parents not ruled out, but also not suspects. Very cooperative.

Next news conference sometime this afternoon.

2:00 news conference

I believe the police would be running parallel investigations, just to be sure. I'm not sure we can read much, if anything, from the questioning, the items taken from the house, or the search going on at the property right now. They have to look at the case from all angles.

That said, remember Breann Rodriguez? Her parents failed/were told they failed a polygraph - and they weren't involved. Stranger abductions do happen, even if statistically they are not the norm. If it looked enough like a stranger abduction to prompt an Amber Alert at the beginning of the case, I'm going to continue with the assumption it's a stranger abduction until there's something more concrete that indicates otherwise.

But Breann Rodriguez was 3, outside all alone on her bicycle/tricycle. She wasn't in bed, in her own home, 10 months old.

Unless there is someone known to the family who could have taken the child, this is not an abduction.

The home is rural, not in a location where a stranger would suddenly decide in the middle of the night, to steal the child. And this conveniently happened when ... when the father wasn't there?

I don't know why we want to protect parents, when they really are most often, the guilty parties.

I will apologize later, if I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member