MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Dad say that when he got home, the front door was unlocked?

We are not sleuthing anyone not associated with the case and mentioned in the MSM's. Thanks.

Ima

Where are the manhole covers they are removing? Right in the neighbourhood? I just can't see someone removing a manhole cover to throw anything down at any time of the day/night, let alone a baby. Are the slots big enough to fit a cell phone through?
ITA :waitasec: could they be thinking the cellphones were flushed down a toilet, and that's why they are looking in the sewers?

bumping up Grandaj's post from last night: please re-read

Can I please ask since neither of the parent has been named a POI or have even been hinted at as being a POI why we are discussing their personal lifestyle? This thread is about finding a missing baby and unless Main Stream Media is reporting on anything that leads to the parents they are VICTIMS. Has MSM discussed marital or non-marital relations? Where is this coming from? RUMOR? I hope not.

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior,good or bad is fine, but do so in a civl and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally,sleuthing family members that are not suspected of being involved in the crime or disappearance is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

thank you

Yes, according to this article:
Irwin said he noticed first that the front door was unlocked, that most of the lights were on in the front room of the house, and that one of the front windows was open … all things which were cause for alarm. His fiancee was sound asleep, in bed with their two young sons, unaware that Lisa was missing.
http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/06/father-of-missing-missouri-baby-lisa-irwin-speaks-out-pleads-for-daughters-return/

I heard something about Yard sale was this confirmed anywhere?

I seem to remember Capt. Steve Young saying during one of the press conferences that the family had recently held a garage sale. Maybe someone else can confirm for certain.

I believe it was statement from dad in one of the interviews/pressers given within the last 24 hours. I am sorry I do not have a link to provide but I did hear it as did others. If you want a link I will try to find it again, or you could look about 8 to 10 pages back in this thread, I think I linked it earlier in the morning.

I just logged in so I'm trying to find out the latest. I just heard on FOX that the parents are now saying that the door was left unlocked and that whoever took the baby turned all the lights on???/ WTH?

Looks like the search is over. Helicopter is leaving and I saw a bunch of cars and vans drive away too.

I just logged in so I'm trying to find out the latest. I just heard on FOX that the parents are now saying that the door was left unlocked and that whoever took the baby turned all the lights on???/ WTH?

What :eek:

What info would LE hope to get if they find the phones? Would they really be searching this way for phones? If they are down in the sewers, it seems prints and/or DNA would be unlikely...just wondering. Can't see the urgency of the phones at this time; phone records can be obtained with finding the phones...JMO

I just read about this case and something very strange hit me and not sure what it is.

The strangeness of the lights being on and the dad an electrician coming home finding the door unlocked and those lights on and people in the house asleep gave me a dream/nightmare feeling.

I think the dad was the target of this crime.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/0...irwin-speaks-out-pleads-for-daughters-return/

these points taken from Dad (fox interview video)

1) the baby was put to bed at 7pm at her normal bedtime

2) at 10:30 debbie checked on the baby before she went to bed

3) dad got home at 4 am

4) most of the lights were on, the front door was unlocked and a window in the front was open

5) the screen looked tampered with but LE told him it was not the point of entry. dad is unsure why le said that

6) le told dad that the front door most likely was left unlocked

7) dad doesn't know yet if there was any sign of a forced entry

8) when he got home debbie was asleep with 5 year old son in their bedroom

Did The mom have her own car? Reason I ask,

What if whom ever took Baby Lisa, thought no one was home,

with the information now coming out that all the boys and Mom were asleep in one room then maybe the door was shut

and the Abductor thought they had the ability to do what they wanted...

I just read about this case and something very strange hit me and not sure what it is.

The strangeness of the lights being on and the dad an electrician coming home finding the door unlocked and those lights on and people in the house asleep gave me a dream/nightmare feeling.

Interesting.

I'm not sure what it is about the "lights left on" factor, but I find that deeply creepy for some reason.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/0...irwin-speaks-out-pleads-for-daughters-return/

these points taken from Dad (fox interview video)

1) the baby was put to bed at 7pm at her normal bedtime

2) at 10:30 debbie checked on the baby before she went to bed

3) dad got home at 4 am

4) most of the lights were on, the front door was unlocked and a window in the front was open

5) the screen looked tampered with but LE told him it was not the point of entry. dad is unsure why le said that

6) le told dad that the front door most likely was left unlocked

7) dad doesn't know yet if there was any sign of a forced entry

8) when he got home debbie was asleep with 5 year old son in their bedroom

Thanks, I totally missed that part.

bbm

That's interesting - can you explain the connection/your belief more? I'm not feeling well today and may be missing it somewhere... But the lights being on baffles me completely - just can't understand why someone would do that and risk being seen/waking up the entire household. :waitasec:

ETA: I'm not questioning your theory here - just I find it interesting and want to think more about it. TIA!

Did The mom have her own car? Reason I ask,

What if whom ever took Baby Lisa, thought no one was home,

with the information now coming out that all the boys and Mom were asleep in one room then maybe the door was shut

and the Abductor thought they had the ability to do what they wanted...

I thought about that, too - but who would leave a baby home alone? Seems to me that if someone saw the baby, they'd realize a parent was somewhere nearby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mel M