Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.kctv5.com/category/215375/kctv5-livestream-mva2

wow... watching the live feed of the search...

they seem to be looking for something in particular as they are zooming around on atvs!

eta: I further wonder if they have some evidence that perp may have parked at this trailer business and went to house via the woods.. they seem to be looking/driving on paths that go thru vs in the trees

Are they checking that 1 in your yard? or did you drive by and see them near Lisa's home? tia. Luv having locals on board. Your info has been valuable for me to get a picture of the area. Thanks.

Yes, that's how I am aware of it. Watched them go to all the rest down the road. Such a sad reality, but I sure can't think of anything else for them to do that I haven't personally witnessed them doing. Gotta give KCPD credit for that. I practically live at the wooded area they are searching and they have been in there multiple times by foot, with dogs, and on atv's. I can hear them back there doing something again today.

The fact that dad gave names of 9 possible suspects is very concerning. How many of us, God forbid, would have a child taken and think of 9 suspects?

I think that would depend on the context of how the names were given to LE. For example if the parents were asked to give names of people that showed a strong interest in the child (asked lots of questions about her, admired her a lot) or people they knew that desired a child but were unable to conceive, past relationships or unusual characters in the neighborhood I can see how that could add up to 9.

They are trying to leave no stone unturned and are probably responding to questions and suggestions from LE on the types of suspects based on profiles, not strong leads, just anything they can grasp right now.

I'm leaning towards that theory as well in light of what the Lisa's mom said in the PC. She said their family was now complete with Lisa's arrival <paraphrasing>.

I may have missed discussions about the home. Did they purchase this home together or was it a home that one or the other previously lived in and the other moved in? Who else may have had a key to the home?

It was owned by Jeremy previously and Debbie moved in about 2 years ago.

Hope you are wrong, would make me think LIsa is under the manhole covers.

Wouldn't LE have cadaver dogs out searching if they thought she was in a manhole? I haven't heard anything about cadaver dogs but it could be I missed them..?

Yes, that's how I am aware of it. Watched them go to all the rest down the road. Such a sad reality, but I sure can't think of anything else for them to do that I haven't personally witnessed them doing. Gotta give KCPD credit for that. I practically live at the wooded area they are searching and they have been in there multiple times by foot, with dogs, and on atv's. I can hear them back there doing something again today.

Isn't it hard not to go look yourself? I would have to really restrain lol.

Maybe I'm confused on cell phone pinging. Don't cells ping off/around a tower? How far from a tower? Unless there is more than one tower that would narrow it down? GPS is more exact, I know. Are they more likely searching a larger area where the phone (phones) pinged?

I don't even know if I'm making sense.

Wouldn't LE have cadaver dogs out searching if they thought she was in a manhole? I haven't heard anything about cadaver dogs but it could be I missed them..?

I just noticed that too. I don't see any dogs.

abductor came in the house, turned on lights, found and pocketed 3 cell phones.....oh, and took a baby....hink.

It was owned by Jeremy previously and Debbie moved in about 2 years ago.

Ahhhhh....thank you!!! Me thinks some disgruntled ex who may have a key may be responsible. I'm hoping that is the case and Lisa is safe!!!

Thank you...

And LE wearing those White, (Umpa Lumpa) suits while they were in the back yard with dogs....

I wonder if their septic tank is back there or if they are on City water and sewer now if an old Septic tank is back there...:waitasec:

This subdivision is all on city sewer. Never has had septic. If you go one subdivision over, they have septic though and the city is getting ready to go thru and convert to sewer.

The Kansas City metro area, as it is referred to in this part of the country, has a population of over 2 million people, so there are probably hundreds of significant purchases of baby items every day. It would be nearly impossible to follow up on all of them....of course if a clerk or store manager noticed something unusual about a specific person, I am sure they would have reported that to LE with the extensive coverage this case has garnered.

jmo

And to expand on this. I don't see the death further north being related. This is a large metro area. Many deaths occur on a daily basis that have no correlation to anything. Something tells me the death up north was drug related and nothing more (JMO).

Took the phones to delay the reporting so the perp had time to get out of town. MOO

And to expand on this. I don't see the death further north being related. This is a large metro area. Many deaths occur on a daily basis that have no correlation to anything. Something tells me the death up north was drug related and nothing more (JMO).

Have you read the scanner chatter? Just curious?

Boy there sure are a lot of 4 wheelers out there.

I agree with you 10000000000000000000%.

A bit of commentary here:

I live about 3 1/2 hours "straight south" of KCM. The main southerly highway out of KCM runs right through the middle of my town. I am sitting here with Weather Bug on my computer, a weather radio on my desk and the local university's alert system on my computer and telephone. How wonderful it would be if when an Amber Alert is issued, entities such as Weather Bug, NOAA Weather Radio and university alert systems sounded the alarm and announced the AA details. As it was, I heard NOTHING of this case until well past the time when a perp could be driving through the area. I would gladly have the weather "bug" chirrping, the obnoxious NOAA alert going off and the phone ringing simultaneously at any hour of the day or night so I could listen to an AA and keep my eyes open for possible sightings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KimberlyJane523