MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the abductor dropped the phones down the storm drain?

If the search is related to the cel phones and IF they were dumped by perp that close to the home, it would strongly suggest that the phones were indeed removed to delay reporting of abduction upon discovery. To me, that would also suggest that theft of items was not the prime objective, but that baby Lisa was. Depending on the who and why, that could be good news or bad. ie. RSO bad. Ransom or unhinged female desperate for child better.

I wish there was a way to check and see if a large amount of baby type supplies were purchased somewhere....that's a long shot, though.

The Kansas City metro area, as it is referred to in this part of the country, has a population of over 2 million people, so there are probably hundreds of significant purchases of baby items every day. It would be nearly impossible to follow up on all of them....of course if a clerk or store manager noticed something unusual about a specific person, I am sure they would have reported that to LE with the extensive coverage this case has garnered.

jmo

attachment.php

Back of house.....

One pic really is worth a thousand words... I wonder if the neighbor in back of the house saw someone out there. Or saw something happen out there .... oh my... MOO

Nope, not an add on. The side yards are balanced with the same side setback as all of the other houses in the neighborhood. That is the original brick on it. Several other houses have it also. This is a 'cookie cutter' neighborhood and there are several houses just like it. We are talking a subdivision of a little over 100 houses and like 5 or so floorplans in it.

Okay, I was trying to figure out the layout of this house. After looking at several homes in the neighborhood, I am inclined to believe that the area to the right of the 1st set of windows is an add on. I put a box around the area that I believe to be added on. With that add on, they could have added the computer room and maybe another room and/or an additional bathroom, which would mean that all bedrooms could likely have been on the same floor in the same part of the house.

IrwinHouse.jpg

If you look at the house to the left next door, their house has the same front with a garage, but flip-flopped. They also added on, but did so at the back of the house. you can see this from the aerial view on Google maps.

I did the same thing as you, Elley Mae. I know men (and woman) can be stoic but he didn't even answer the questions that were being asked of him, at all. Not speaking clear or even his answers making sense. I know they are exhausted and fried at this point. But they decided to do media interviews so I would assume they would want to get information out there. I didn't feel like he even wanted to answer any questions.

Also, I don't have children. All you moms out there, is it odd that the Lisa was put to bed in shorts?

IMO, no. By the time I had baby number 2, I didn't care what they wore to bed as long as it was clean(ish) LOL and wasn't hazardous to sleep in. There's enough laundry to do with 3 small children, no sense in making more for no good reason.

If the search is related to the cel phones and IF they were dumped by perp that close to the home, it would strongly suggest that the phones were indeed removed to delay reporting of abduction upon discovery. To me, that would also suggest that theft of items was not the prime objective, but that baby Lisa was. Depending on the who and why, that could be good news or bad. ie. RSO bad. Ransom or unhinged female desperate for child better.

I hate to say it, bu if the cells were dumped that close to the home, I think it would make me look a little closer at the family (not Mom).

Taking the cell phones to prevent them from calling 911 to buy time and leaving the lights on don't make a lot of sense to me. The lights being left on contradict the buying time thing.

Turning on the lights and leaving them on draws attention to the fact that something is wrong. As dad said, he saw the lights were on and new something was wrong right away before he even entered the house.

Had they left the lights off, dad may not have even gone in to check on the children right away.

I'm trying to say that leaving the lights on drew immediate attention that something was wrong and prompted an immediate search to check the children and see what was wrong.

Buying time is not the reason the cell phones were taken. It seems more like a show of power and control to me. "I was in your house, I wondered around and turned the lights on and I took your baby and prevented you from getting help." If mom didn't leave the lights on, the person that did this was making a statement by turning them on and leaving them on. Either that or the person is incredibly stupid.

I have to wonder if mom or dad has any ex's that are abusive and controlling.

Just a thought.

snipped

Also, I don't have children. All you moms out there, is it odd that the Lisa was put to bed in shorts?

not to me. particularly if they were part of a sleep outfit or if they were daywear but made of something like cotton. As long as they were comfortable, I can see her being put to bed wearing them. I have had sick little ones that age and if the baby was sleepy or sleeping when she was put down, I would see no reason to disturb her by changing her into a sleeper after a long day of dealing with a child who is under the weather.

My house is sort of like this one, with the garage on the end converted to a BR. So, two bedrooms are on the other end of the house. I also have to have my "white noise" and I leave the kitchen light on all night. I could see the mom not paying too much attention if the lights came on, with the older children possibly getting up to use the bathroom. I do think it is someone who knows the family. I wonder if someone is not coming around lately or acting strange? If someone had been to the house they could have unlocked the window a while ago and waited until the time was right, I don't go around checking all my windows since they are hardly ever opened.

The phone interview that the father did with Fox news this morning was clear, concise, concerned and completely appropriate in terms of speech pattern, tone of voice and specific responses to all questions to which he was replying.

jmo

Which goes back to my theory #1.

If it's a female that took Lisa, then she's staying inside so no one can see her....not going to work...avoiding people..etc. IMO Unless she didn't have any friends/family etc. in the first place, then someone out there might notice a friend/family member/co-worker etc. acting unusual.

The phone interview that the father did with Fox news this morning was clear, concise, concerned and completely appropriate in terms of speech pattern, tone of voice and specific responses to all questions to which he was replying.

jmo

I had to do more than just thank your post. ITA

jmo

Do you have a link for that? I haven't heard it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkbuchanan1983