MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had wondered if the porch light had been on that night ? Also " most of the lights in the house " were on at around 3:30 when dad came home ? Front door was unlocked ? IF this was an intruder they were really bold... MOO

Wonder what the cell pings showed ? MOO

My hubby checks all the doors at night before bed. I never check them because that's just something he's always done....for 27 years.

Since Lisa's daddy had to work that night..and apparently it was a brand new job...maybe mommy didn't think to check the doors?

I would think just the opposite, his first night being gone all night, I would check the doors multiple times and wouldn't be able to sleep at night. Maybe she knew it'd be hard to sleep w/o him there and took a sleep aid?

Oh my goodness.....so heartbreaking to watch the video.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...fied-but-trying-to-stay-hopeful#ixzz1a08oDoV7

Please whoever has her, bring her back to her mommy and daddy and her brothers who miss her. :cry:

Yeah, the parents were heartbreaking, but it is the quotes from the older brothers doing me in. My kids are close, like Little One reminds me it's time to pick up Big One from school and Big One won't sleep over somewhere if Little One doesn't want him to, and they would be absolutely devastated if something happened to the other. :cry:

I would think just the opposite, his first night being gone all night, I would check the doors multiple times and wouldn't be able to sleep at night. Maybe she knew it'd be hard to sleep w/o him there and took a sleep aid?

This is exactly what I do when my husband is gone at night AND I take a Unisom.

Betty Carleton, another neighbor, also saw the mom's emotional plea.

“It's horrible. The mom…I just can't imagine what a mother would do," said Carleton.
Carleton's home was also searched and she said she was glad to cooperate.
"The policeman was downstairs. I have all my kids and grandkids. He did stop and look at those very close," said Carleton.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...ement-will-help-find-lisa-irwin#ixzz1a0oHAQ2t

another snip

The family said they're working on putting a candle light vigil together for Thursday night.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...ement-will-help-find-lisa-irwin#ixzz1a0oMCfDB

so the perp is brazen enough to steal a child.
Knows the layout of the house. took the time to split the screen to make it look like point of entry.
Perp also felt comfortable to not only turn on multiple lights but leave them burning. Has the where withall to think of the family possibly waking and calling 911 on cell phone,so perp grabs 3 cell phones & walk out the front door w/ Lisa!? And quietly enough to no wake anyone. All in a time frame of dads 1st night at work.?

I'm just talking it out...

When you lay it out like that it sounds hinky......but this looks like a track home, so the layout would be easy...if you are a friend or relative, and they woke up, no big deal you could explain checking on them. As for grabbing the phones on your way out the door, again easy enough! Now window, with three children you can't be 100% sure when the damage happened!

This is exactly what I do when my husband is gone at night AND I take a Unisom.

When mine is gone, I leave quite a few lights on and the porch light and the garage light. Oh, and the movement light.

I am a huge door-locker. I keep mine locked during the daytime, too, when I'm home.

What if the window was opened only to be realized by the abductor that that was not Baby Lisa's room so the front door was checked and "unlocked" so entry was made that way.

Does anybody know if posters have been placed on or near the Whiteman AFB base? Just asking and just curious. What is the population of the Whiteman AFB - meaning how many people are coming/going on a daily basis. Is there housing on the base?

For some reason the cell phone being taken, give me hope that it wasn't a RSO.

RSO would have a one track mind to get the baby,and once they had her they would be even more fixed on her and getting out as soon as possible, not stopping to turn on lights and take cell phones.

ETA: I also think she would have been found with in a 3 mile area if it had been an RSO also...:cry:

I wish there was a way to check and see if a large amount of baby type supplies were purchased somewhere....that's a long shot, though.

My hubby checks all the doors at night before bed. I never check them because that's just something he's always done....for 27 years.

Since Lisa's daddy had to work that night..and apparently it was a brand new job...maybe mommy didn't think to check the doors?

If she did forget, then again how lucky for the perp to pick this house, on this night...

Do we have confirmation on where mom was sleeping.?I read ^ a mention of basement but thought that was speculation. I know it was said 5 yr old slept in parents room.

Also do we have a timeline for lets say that afternoon? What time the older kids got hom from school, what they all did that afternoon & evening? Did they all go anywhere, drive anywhere? What time did the older kids go to bed?

Also why did LE think about that window? Obviously it was her room but was it pointed out to LE that " look that window/screen did not look like that before.." They were really csi'ing that window yesterday. IMO if it was not point of entry that would've been noticable rightaway. maybe.

It makes me crazy angry thinking that this baby is scared. Or was frightened. Or hurt. Who does that to a baby? or to anyone. I wont even go to scary movies. Fear is the worst feeling.

The family said they're working on putting a candle light vigil together for Thursday night.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/new...#ixzz1a0oMCfDB

I think with the sudden saturation in the media of the parents pleas and now a prayer vigil, the FBI/NCMEC is expecting a certain someone(s) to show up at the vigil. ;)

attachment.php

Back of house.....

Attachments

• Area behind House.JPG
    Area behind House.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 331
Since they don't believe the window was the point of entry, does that mean someone has attempted to break into her room before? Maybe they cut the screen but the window was locked?

I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around the lights being on. Would an abductor go into a home knowing the lights were on, how would they know whether or not lights on meant someone was still awake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MHPortland