MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that dad gave names of 9 possible suspects is very concerning. How many of us, God forbid, would have a child taken and think of 9 suspects?

Oh I think you could think of 9. Probably prefacing them all with "I don't believe they did but" and come up with friends who seemed overly attached to baby, the person in the store, the relative who doesn't like you, the neighbor who yells at your kids for cutting across their lawn, the co worker, the woman at the doctors office who goo gooed and gaga'ed.

I feel the same. I thought the way she moved from bouts of sobbing to speaking clearly and calmly was a very valid display of emotion. I cried with her. I pray today is the day Lisa is returned.

Yes agree....and also, not once did she refer to her daughter in the past tense....it was constantly present tense, and it was very naturally so (not as if she had to 'think' or 'remind herself' or any such thing).

I think we have to ask ourselves why Lisa? There were 3 children in the home at the time.

Was she targeted because she was closest to the window? Was she targeted because she is a baby? Was she targeted because the other 2 are boys? Was she targeted because the other 2 are from another dad?

I keep reading comments/posts how Lisa seems to be taller and heavier than a child her age. Did the abductor think Lisa was a toddler (2-3 year old?)

I still believe her abduction wasn't random. Someone who knew the family and not necessarily a family member/relative. A neighbour, a coworker, an ex friend, someone with a grudge?

Praying for a miracle and whoever has her will return her unharmed.

I don't always agree with you, but you always have great insight!:innocent:

Have LE said publicly for people to watch for others who may have talked about adopting, recently, and now have a newly adopted child? Or maybe people who say they are caring for a relative's or friend's baby for them temporarily, or similar? SOMEONE has this baby, and statistically, as they have stated on news reports, most infants who are taken are found alive. So this baby is alive somewhere, with someone, who has had to invent a reason that they suddenly have her. I feel strongly they should make a statement like this, publicly, so people might make that kind of connection.

All it took in the baby Ramy case was for a couple of guys who knew the kidnapping Grandma to say hey, wait a minute, she'd been talking bout having a baby, this isn't a newborn she has, something isn't right here, and there is this other baby missing....

Just need one person for it to click with.... :praying:

I have not heard LE go in this direction. I wish they would. It makes sense to me.

I doubt the 9 are those who gave him a dirty look. Implicating someone in a kidnap is huge.

I doubt the father has implicated anyone - I'm sure the police asked him if there were people he had trouble with, if anyone had behaved oddly around him, etc. That's probably where the list of 9 comes from, and the police are investigating. Implicating, to me, would imply the father gave a list of 9 people and stated "I know they kidnapped Lisa." I doubt this is the case, based on how the family has appeared in pressers. Instead, I'm guessing he listed 9 people who stuck out in his mind, for whatever reason, and they are being investigated to clear them. That's different than implicating, to me.

so the perp is brazen enough to steal a child.
Knows the layout of the house. took the time to split the screen to make it look like point of entry.
Perp also felt comfortable to not only turn on multiple lights but leave them burning. Has the where withall to think of the family possibly waking and calling 911 on cell phone,so perp grabs 3 cell phones & walk out the front door w/ Lisa!? And quietly enough to no wake anyone. All in a time frame of dads 1st night at work.?

I'm just talking it out...

I'm thinking the lights being on was due to the perp's inexperience. The lights were for his/her benefit - so he/she wouldn't trip and fall while rushing out the door while holding a baby.

I doubt the 9 are those who gave him a dirty look. Implicating someone in a kidnap is huge.

you wouldn't want to leave anyone out though, not even if there was a miniscule chance. it may mean they have now lost some friends but I think I would understand if my name was given bc we had an argument over something silly even.

I didn't know that he called from the neighbors

I don't know if he did - I know upthread I suggested he could have called from the neighbors, if all phones were missing, since there were reports he did go banging on doors asking if they'd seen Lisa. Or, he had a work cell with him? I don't think we know for sure whether he called from his phone or from some other phone, at least from anything officially in MSM.

Since they've decided the window wasn't the point of entry, the screen may have been coincidentally split, by something else, and may not be related at all to her being missing.

During earthquakes, often people report big cracks in walls and other things by mistake. My brother lives in VA and during that one, they discovered two large cracks but with a lot of thought realized they were likely cracked before the earthquake and it just made them look up more carefully and notice them. Same thing with split screens.

heck I just noticed my bedroom window has sunk down half an inch from the frame lol. Big old spiderweb there too..must have looked at it every night for months but never had it click.

Oh I think you could think of 9. Probably prefacing them all with "I don't believe they did but" and come up with friends who seemed overly attached to baby, the person in the store, the relative who doesn't like you, the neighbor who yells at your kids for cutting across their lawn, the co worker, the woman at the doctors office who goo gooed and gaga'ed.

Sorry. I disagree. I wouldn't implicate someone who goo gooed and gag'ed as possible kidnapper. The list would be 100 pages long if that were the case.

IMO, this was very much a real and thought out list of possible credible suspects.

Do we know when/if the land line was disconnected? At some point JI did have a landline. It's still listed in the directory, so I would assume they called 911 from that number or his cell phone.

I have my own theories on the kidnapping based on some of the info we have. I do think the homicide up north of TS is related. It's just far too coincidental that so many things tie together. But maybe it is just a coincidence, but Dad naming 9 suspects sure leads me to lean towards this possibility.

Do we know when/if the land line was disconnected? At some point JI did have a landline. It's still listed in the directory, so I would assume they called 911 from that number or his cell phone.

I have my own theories on the kidnapping based on some of the info we have. I do think the homicide up north of TS is related. It's just far too coincidental that so many things tie together. But maybe it is just a coincidence, but Dad naming 9 suspects sure leads me to lean towards this possibility.

Something to do with what we were listening to on scanner, right?

I'm thinking the lights being on was due to the perp's inexperience. The lights were for his/her benefit - so he/she wouldn't trip and fall while rushing out the door while holding a baby.

Hmm, if this were the case, I wonder if the inexperienced perp thought that surely someone would have woken up while he/she was exiting the house. Perhaps he/she turned the lights on to see and freaked out thinking, oh gosh, someone is going to wake up!

That would make sense then to grab the phones as an afterthought -- if he/she thought that Lisa's mom would be hot on his/her trail, the lack of a phone would delay her from calling for help, allowing more time for a getaway.

My hubby checks all the doors at night before bed. I never check them because that's just something he's always done....for 27 years.

Since Lisa's daddy had to work that night..and apparently it was a brand new job...maybe mommy didn't think to check the doors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak