MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that dad gave names of 9 possible suspects is very concerning. How many of us, God forbid, would have a child taken and think of 9 suspects?

I don't know, if I had a child missing, I'd name anyone and everyone who had ever given me so much as a dirty look.

I'm looking to find the answers...here's what I've found so far:

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old

"We ran around the house screaming for her, and I said, 'Call 911," Bradley said. "And the phones weren't on the counter where we left them." Bradley said three cellphones were taken, one of which was not working.

All that I can find is that the father called 911 at 4:00 a.m.

Within a certain age group no land lines are really common and they may not have thought of it.

Other possibility is they were there and easily pocketed with no time lost so he grabbed them, with no plan re 911 just wanted them.

Leads me to think someone impulsive. Which makes sense because if it was he who turned on the lights, that would be impulsive.

I can see it with ppl sleeping if bedroom doors are closed. He could tell too in a bungalow.

Your comment about the age group-- does anyone know how old Baby Lisa's parents are? I just cannot tell at all. I'm just wondering out of curiosity.

I don't know, if I had a child missing, I'd name anyone and everyone who had ever given me so much as a dirty look.

They also have had prior relationships so I can understand if they named their exes as possibilities. Really, I'm sure I'd be trying to think of anyone I'd had interactions with, especially lately.

Please let today be the day baby Lisa is taken back home to her family.

Within a certain age group no land lines are really common and they may not have thought of it.

Other possibility is they were there and easily pocketed with no time lost so he grabbed them, with no plan re 911 just wanted them.

Leads me to think someone impulsive. Which makes sense because if it was he who turned on the lights, that would be impulsive.

I can see it with ppl sleeping if bedroom doors are closed. He could tell too in a bungalow.

Or, inexperience and fear/nerves. I get the feeling the perp is female.

Okay, I was trying to figure out the layout of this house. After looking at several homes in the neighborhood, I am inclined to believe that the area to the right of the 1st set of windows is an add on. I put a box around the area that I believe to be added on. With that add on, they could have added the computer room and maybe another room and/or an additional bathroom, which would mean that all bedrooms could likely have been on the same floor in the same part of the house.

IrwinHouse.jpg

If you look at the house to the left next door, their house has the same front with a garage, but flip-flopped. They also added on, but did so at the back of the house. you can see this from the aerial view on Google maps.

Thank you SurfieTx... Wonder why they went out front where the street was and they could have been easily seen and not the back door that goes out to wooded back yard? :waitasec:

The house does not lead to a wooded back yard. The yard is fenced and the neighbors on the street behind's back yard meets theirs. I am not sure if their yard if fenced per se, but the other houses on both sides and behind are. I think that yard is fenced, but just dont close what would be a driveway fence on the south side of the house. But, yes, the down the street is what is befuddling me.:waitasec: There is really no covert exit from there, especially if carting a baby around. They would at the very least IMO have to have a duffel bag or similar.

I've thought all along in the back of my head that the perp came in the window and out the front door.
Please be the day she is found safe and back with her family.

I also thought that very same thing. I never thought he/she tried to get out the window with a baby.

so the perp is brazen enough to steal a child.
Knows the layout of the house. took the time to split the screen to make it look like point of entry.
Perp also felt comfortable to not only turn on multiple lights but leave them burning. Has the where withall to think of the family possibly waking and calling 911 on cell phone,so perp grabs 3 cell phones & walk out the front door w/ Lisa!? And quietly enough to no wake anyone. All in a time frame of dads 1st night at work.?

I'm just talking it out...

Have LE said publicly for people to watch for others who may have talked about adopting, recently, and now have a newly adopted child? Or maybe people who say they are caring for a relative's or friend's baby for them temporarily, or similar? SOMEONE has this baby, and statistically, as they have stated on news reports, most infants who are taken are found alive. So this baby is alive somewhere, with someone, who has had to invent a reason that they suddenly have her. I feel strongly they should make a statement like this, publicly, so people might make that kind of connection.

All it took in the baby Ramy case was for a couple of guys who knew the kidnapping Grandma to say hey, wait a minute, she'd been talking bout having a baby, this isn't a newborn she has, something isn't right here, and there is this other baby missing....

Just need one person for it to click with.... :praying:

I doubt the 9 are those who gave him a dirty look. Implicating someone in a kidnap is huge.

so the perp is brazen enough to steal a child.
Knows the layout of the house. took the time to split the screen to make it look like point of entry.
Perp also felt comfortable to not only turn on multiple lights but leave them burning. Has the where withall to think of the family possibly waking and calling 911 on cell phone,so perp grabs 3 cell phones & walk out the front door w/ Lisa!? And quietly enough to no wake anyone. All in a time frame of dads 1st night at work.?

I'm just talking it out...

Since they've decided the window wasn't the point of entry, the screen may have been coincidentally split, by something else, and may not be related at all to her being missing.

They also have had prior relationships so I can understand if they named their exes as possibilities. Really, I'm sure I'd be trying to think of anyone I'd had interactions with, especially lately.

Please let today be the day baby Lisa is taken back home to her family.

I read, not sure where that mothers ex for other two children hasnt been in contact with her for two years. moo

the father could have had a work cell phone (my dh does)... he does not take his personal one to work

just throwing that out there

But he would have been able to use it to call 911, I would think eliminating having to go to the neighbors to call.

He had a company van so at the very least it would be in there right in the drive. Electricians work on job sites, so a hardline wouldnt work as a work phone.

Or, inexperience and fear/nerves. I get the feeling the perp is female.

BBM I pray you are correct. I think that if the perp is a female, it increases the odds that Lisa is alive and unharmed. A female perp would suggest the possibility that this is a person who has become obsessed with this baby or the idea of a baby. Increasing the odds that the baby is being cared for properly.

MOO and perhaps grasping at straws here but hey, the mom's tearful pleas and descriptions of baby Lisa are breaking my heart so I gotta hope for a miracle such as this.

But he would have been able to use it to call 911, I would think eliminating having to go to the neighbors to call.

Sorry the thread is moving very fast and I am fuzzy headed and sick, has it been established that he did not call 911 from his own phone? I know that he was running up and down the block knocking on doors and that he roused the neighbors but do we know for sure it was one of their phones that was used to call 911?

Thanks in advance.

The dad was just interviewed on Fox News Channel by Megan Kelly. He said the LE told him the window was not a point of entry and no forced entry at door that the door was probably left unlocked.

I can see that. Especially with dad not home yet. For people who don't follow these cases, most would never dream of a burglar let alone a baby being kidnapped if they live in a safe area.

I know people (blush) who can't even find their house keys let alone lock the doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak