MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So now they are going and opening sewer and storm drain openings and going down and searching. I have one on the border between my yard and neighbors.

So now they are going and opening sewer and storm drain openings and going down and searching. I have one on the border between my yard and neighbors.

Are they checking that 1 in your yard? or did you drive by and see them near Lisa's home? tia. Luv having locals on board. Your info has been valuable for me to get a picture of the area. Thanks.

So....I am assuming the parents haven't taken a poly?

And perhaps a profiler still thinks the situation is suspicious as related to the family?

Just a guess.

I personally don't see the family as being involved....but I don't always trust my gut anymore. These cases, one after the other, make you a bit jaded. I really admire LE...local, state, federal. How they do these things day after day amazes me. Praying for them.

Is that factual or is there a mistake in the reporting? :confused:
Lisa's mother, Deborah Brandley, described to "GMA" exactly what happened the last time she saw her daughter:

"[She disappeared] between the time she went to bed and time I went to bed," she said through tears. "I gave her her bottle and put her to sleep, and that was the last when we last saw her."

Irwin, who lives with Deborah and her two other children from pervious relationships, described how he returned from work around 4 a.m.

"The windows were open and the lights were on, and she was no where to be found," he said. "We've been going over everything in our minds. We just don't have any idea."
http://abcnews.go.com/US/baby-lisa-missing-parents-growing-deperate-search-continues/story?id=14679914

There is some reason they keep searching that area.....:waitasec:

I really wonder what it is...???:waitasec:

I can get an instant location for the cell phones in our plan. It's called "family locator" I wonder if the missing phones are pinging or have been located w/ gps. There has to b a good indicator of some kind to keep checking same area. Unless some evidence was found but I have'nt heard of ANY evidence.

I wonder if the abductor dropped the phones down the storm drain?

I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around the lights being on. Would an abductor go into a home knowing the lights were on, how would they know whether or not lights on meant someone was still awake?

When I'm the only one sleeping in the house I leave several lights on...Our condo makes some seriously strange noises and it freaks me out.

Curious if some creep was just waiting for Dad's vehicle to be gone at night. It's heart breaking to watch this Mother's pleas.

I can get an instant location for the cell phones in our plan. It's called "family locater" I wonder if the missing phones are pinging or have been located w/ GPS. There has to b a good indicator of some kind to keep checking same area. Unless some evidence was found but I haven't heard of ANY evidence.

Thank you...

And LE wearing those White, (Umpa Lumpa) suits while they were in the back yard with dogs....

I wonder if their septic tank is back there or if they are on City water and sewer now if an old Septic tank is back there...:waitasec:

I have to say, mom must have been a very heavy sleeper and the boys as well. I previously lived in a home about the size of theirs and if someone opened a window, came in it, took my baby, turned on a lot of lights, took 3 phones of the counter, and left out the front door- there is absolutely no way, that someone in our household either me or one of my kids would not have woken up.. So if this is someone outside the immediate family (the parents do seem very sincere) then maybe it was someone who knew mom and boys were a deep sleepers? Or someone drugged all three?? Seems farfetched, but I am not sure what would explain this.
My hinky meter is in overtime this morning...
If Dad regularly works at night, Mom might be conditioned to hearing him coming in during the wee hours and not be on alert when (if) she sleepily acknowledges lights coming on or doors opening.

The cell phones being gone is a good thing. They should lead LE to something.

If Dad regularly works at night, Mom might be conditioned to hearing him coming in during the wee hours and not be on alert when (if) she sleepily acknowledges lights coming on or doors opening.

Or the older kids getting up to use the bathroom or to get a drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
euvin3582