MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Young say something like " If police had enough to charge someone in connection with Lisa's disappearance they would charge them." during the p/c? I'm quoting that from the cliff notes I read.

I think that is a very strange statement... as if they have something on someone, but just not enough to officially make the charge. Hmrph.

I thought it meant that they/LE were just frustrated; a 'if we could, we would' statement.

Ransom makes no sense to me; these people don't seem to have extra money and we all know how rare ransom kidnappings are, even more so than stranger kidnappings...

I can't think of ANY good reason for them to stop cooperating...

It doesn't have to be about money, though. Could be an abductor told them to back off. I don't know. I'm clutching at straws :(

I bet the area is swarming w/ news people or they are on their way. I hope out locals have'nt gone to bed yet.

If they had nothing to do with it how does not cooperating with LE help find the baby? Isn't that all that matters?
Remember Marc Klass when Polly was missing? He begged the police to give him a LD so they could focus on the real kidnapper.

we don't know they haven't taken one and passed. Not cooperating when they only think you are involved won't find a baby any more than cooperating if you think about it.

Maybe it's just lack of sleep and extreme stress, and LE asked them for LDTs, and it spooked them. Maybe they'll get some sleep tonight, and talk with friends and family, and wake up in the morning and realize it's routine for LE to ask for LDTs, and they'll go back and talk with LE.

I'm just going to let them get some sleep tonight and some time to talk with family, and I'm going to pray they'll feel differently in the morning.

I'm going to pray a lot.

God bless and protect sweet little Pumpkin Pie.

Shocker to hear that the parents are no longer co-operating. I hope it's not because they are responsible and that there is a valid reason why.

Where is baby Lisa?

I just think these parents are POed at the LE JMO

I can't imagine not cooperating with LE. IDK, the allusion that the other kids are hidden, that the parents haven't been to see them, makes me think of a more specific danger. I wonder if they got some info, have an idea where she is, and for some reason think they can handle it better themselves, or for some reason want to keep LE out of it.

It sounds way out there, as I type it.

I can only think of five cases where there was a ransom note:

The Lindbergh Baby (ransom paid but Charles was found dead)
Leopold and Loeb (Bobby's body was found before ransom was paid)
JonBenet Ramsey (JonBenet was found dead in the basement; depending on your thoery, the RN was written by the parent or an intruder)
Zahra Baker (RN was written by stepmom (and dad?) who killed Zahra)
George Weyerhaeuser: Ransom was paid and George was released

I should mention that George was kidnapped ONE MONTH after the Lindbergh baby case which got tons of publicity, so it's very likely that the kidnappers got the ransom note idea from that case.

So that's five cases in 80+ years. And technically, only in one case was the ransom note true.

LE sure didn't waste any time calling a presser just to announce the parents were no longer cooperating. Usually LE does this much further into an investigation...if they do that at all. LE usually keeps that info from the public. They could discuss cooperation with the parents behind closed doors. Holy cow LE called the parents out publicly big time!

Might be testosterone. moo

Wonder what the connection to Texas was???

Connection to Texas may be an ex of JL's ..... just sayin. If a lawyer from Texas came into town I would be interested to know if the initials would be T.D.B.

My take is that this is an internal sort of family thing and maybe they want to settle this outside of LE being involved.

Just MOO.

Another possibility is the parents want to get as much info out to the public as possible and LE wants to get as little out as possible. Parents feel the more the higher the chance she is brought home whlie LE feels they don't want the public to know whats going on.

Just the two trains of thoughts could have brought a rupture

I also sensed something weird in Dad...can't put my finger on it but in the Today show video from this morning, his demeanor just struck me as "not quite right." kwim

I saw this photo before I saw the interview and whole heartedly agree with your statement, based on this photo, but I couldn't put a finger on it.

73a78d89-d61e-448f-a38f-66a6d5f347e0_400.jpg

When Mom was talking on that last video interview, it seemed to me that she felt the need to overly-explain about the cell phones being on the counter and why they were there even though it is a normal place to find cell phones IMO. She also garbled her way through her story, saying "I, uh, we, um, woke up/he woke us up...

The other thing I noticed about Mom was that she kept talking about how she feels, what she needs...she has to have baby home, she, kids need baby home etc. instead of focusing on what Lisa needs...to be home in her own bed and getting meds for her cold, to have her blankey and mommy and daddy. I didn't hear either one ask someone to return her but they sure did a lot of 'splainin'.

Dad's flat affect reminds me of Josh P.

From this article http://www.examiner.com/missing-pers...ke-second-plea

Deborah said, “They were on the counter in the kitchen. And there’s, uh, whenever we woke up … I woke up … and he came home and I, and he said ‘she’s not in her crib’ and I said ‘what do you mean she’s not in her crib?’ and I just knew, you know, that something was really wrong.

OK what if the parents think they know who it is and the Police haven't made an arrest and they are just very upset. There appears to be some problem this afternoon some misunderstanding. So maybe they have a good idea who did this and want LE to arrest them and bring the baby back but LE can't yet?

I think LE's first and foremost priority would be to find Lisa. All leads would be followed up on immediately. Arrests would come later. My gut tells me there is something the parents are holding back from LE. They may not be involved but they know who is and it may implicate them.

I won't go any further than that. 3 cellphones is a big clue. I mentioned earlier that someone took those cellphones because there was something on them the perp (s) wanted.

One thing I did catch in the interview today is when Jeffrey said "then WE found Lisa not in her bed" instead of saying "I" so was this a change of story? I just figured they are grief stricken with a lack of sleep but, now I wonder if the dad is having trouble keeping his story straight.

Maybe it's just lack of sleep and extreme stress, and LE asked them for LDTs, and it spooked them. Maybe they'll get some sleep tonight, and talk with friends and family, and wake up in the morning and realize it's routine for LE to ask for LDTs, and they'll go back and talk with LE.

I'm just going to let them get some sleep tonight and some time to talk with family, and I'm going to pray they'll feel differently in the morning.

I'm going to pray a lot.

God bless and protect sweet little Pumpkin Pie.

Pray BeanE and I will join you ..... and may Pumpkin Pie be protected and cared for.

eleph

I don't have children...can anyone with kids think of a valid reason to stop working with police to find yours? Even if they suspect you? I would guess LE is watching any calls they are taking or making, so it is unlikely a threat of any kind got through to the parents, IMO...

I also have to wonder. Reading over little Aliayah's case, and baby Lisa's case, both of the mothers in their first statements made reference to teh child being sick. I have to wonder if these are medication related.... just thinking out loud...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay