Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL...but don't you mean his SM ?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::great: Funny lady, I never would every want to be like his SM.

I'd want to be like Desiree and scream for help from anywhere and everywhere. I'd probably let a lot of stuff slip too that was supposed to be confidential..

i've been skeptical since the beginning. though i find the mother quite believable in her interviews i did notice something today. in the one interview, i think the first?, watch how she suddenly looks up at her husband when he is saying their daughter disappeared sometime monday nite (or tuesday morning) (paraphrased). to me it was like don't say monday nite! and then when he continued or tuesday morning she seemed okay with it.

Something that stood out in the interviews for me....Dad kept saying that he wanted the baby to come home. Mom kept saying bring the baby back alive please, drop her off at hospital,police station etc.. I never heard Dad say in an interview, bring her back "alive". He just kept saying he wanted her "home". correct me if Im wrong please.

It could be construed that he knows that baby is not alive anymore since he is not saying "alive". Just sayin, that is something Im sure LE would hone in on too and make them suspicious.

The sad thing is that I will never probably give a family of a missing child the benefit of the doubt again. My world has been shattered. It has also put a big whole into my instinctual perception of people that use to be pretty dang spot on.

Well, I'm going to go to bed hoping this is a hoax by some stupid people in an attempt to make some money. Night all.

This is not a supposition, just a thought that I had. I hope no one will take matters into their own hands. IMHO

Loving mother, right? If she walks in and the baby's not breathing, appears to be dead in the crib, how would she know what the cause of death is, could be crib death. Would she not try CPR? Call 911? Crib death happens every day. Not only that, she said the baby had a cold, what if it were a more serious condition she was not aware of, bronchial pneumonia, or whatever? Still, no reason for her to hide the baby's death. If there's guilt there, must be a real reason. The question is, what is it?

I wondered about the 2 reports as to who was sleeping in the parents' room..I read that the 5 year old was,and also that both boys were... ..Lisa went to bed at 7:30pm, and mom went to bed at 10:30pm. If the boys went to bed earlier than 10:30, I wondered how they came to end up in their parents room ? Unless they had gotten up at some point in the night ? I can't pinpoint it, but there looks to something unusual in the way the two boys are being kept away from their parents. MOO Hard to believe the boys would be a target at this point... MOO

I'm sorry but if I'd heard I hadn't passed a polygraph test I'd be wondering why and say take it again I have nothing to hide.

Has anyone suggested that they may have had pay as you go phones? The kind that you buy and own with no contract. I have two here like that. I bought them a few years ago, no monthly bills, just buy cards worth $10.00 or $25.00 in talk time. Untraceable as far as I know. Did not need my name when I bought the phones, do not need ID when I buy refill cards. IF they had this type phone, and IF they disappeared no one could trace them?

Has anyone suggested that they may have had pay as you go phones? The kind that you buy and own with no contract. I have two here like that. I bought them a few years ago, no monthly bills, just buy cards worth $10.00 or $25.00 in talk time. Untraceable as far as I know. Did not need my name when I bought the phones, do not need ID when I buy refill cards. IF they had this type phone, and IF they disappeared no one could trace them?

We did talk about this a little bit. They can still be pinged, if they have a battery in them, they just can't be traced to an owner, I believe. Phones ping as they pass towers, if they are operable. The whole phone thing here is a big mystery, how many they have in total, did LE take some, etc...but LE seems to think there is something fishy about the phones being stolen story, IMO.

I wondered about that.

The sad thing is that I will never probably give a family of a missing child the benefit of the doubt again. My world has been shattered. It has also put a big whole into my instinctual perception of people that use to be pretty dang spot on.

Hey, ease up a bit, there. I deal with the ugly side of peoples' lives for a living. And I still manage to believe that the vast majority of people are fundamentally good. One has to hold to that. In the first place, it's true. In the second place, as I believe Voltaire said about God, to paraphrase...even if it's not true, it is necessary to create the belief that it is. Hang in there.

Thanks cluciano63 and apples2apples for your replies.

I sure hope they find this baby soon.

This LE's got a lot more info than we do. I'm gonna put my faith in them.

I think it was made public that LE found "*advertiser censored*" on the computer of Elizabeth Smart's father. I could think of other examples if I took a few minutes. It's not uncommon.

Danielle Van Dam in San Diego. Her parents were swingers of some sorts and all the way through the weeks long investigation that wall practically all anyone talked about. It was completely irrelevant as a neighbor committed the murder

It is probably a good idea to hire a media adviser,especially for anyone who has never had to deal with the media much... But, it cannot be useful to stop communicating with the very people who are charged to protect and serve us... MOO

I think hiring a media advisor or even having a family member speak for them is the dumbest thing parents can do. Let police handle the media. That is what police spokesmen are trained to do.

JMO

Danielle Van Dam in San Diego. Her parents were swingers of some sorts and all the way through the weeks long investigation that wall practically all anyone talked about. It was completely irrelevant as a neighbor committed the murder

good point, I recall that case.

Hey, ease up a bit, there. I deal with the ugly side of peoples' lives for a living. And I still manage to believe that the vast majority of people are fundamentally good. One has to hold to that. In the first place, it's true. In the second place, as I believe Voltaire said about God, to paraphrase...even if it's not true, it is necessary to create the belief that it is. Hang in there.

Thank you for the words but I don't think I was ever duped by someone like this before. The mother truly came across innocent. I know she still could be but frankly it isn't looking good no matter what.

You have a missing baby and you lawyer up is fine, but not to cooperate is not how you go about finding a baby you want to be found. There is no denying that.

I also think we can put to rest the possibility that LE staged this in hopes that the abductor would contact the family. If this was the case family spokes person wouldn't have stated they disagree with LE's comment they are still cooperating.

I swore I wouldn't get emotional with any more cases. Lisa's picture pulled me in. I want to go out and search and I'm not the mother! I can never understand it.

Again thank you, don't know how you can compartmentalize the under belly of society you see on a daily bases.

I think LE told mom she failed the LDT and wouldn't go into details. After that, the family tore off in their car.

LE then gave the presser that they were no longer cooperating, disputed by newly appointed family spokesperson (don't blame mom for shutting her mouth).

Unlike Breeann's case, LE doesn't seem to be friendly anymore to the family if they are announcing the family has decided to not cooperate anymore without anything formal coming from them. I would think if they explained, as they did with Breeann's dad that LDT's aren't reliable, etc. it may have changed things.

On one hand, it may have driven the focus further toward the family but on the other, as someone tweeted, it could have been a brilliant idea to distance themselves from LE as now the media will be all over them.

The only thing peaking my hinky meter is the lack of scent for the SAR dogs from the house. Then again, if the family was involved and it happened in the house, where would they put her that wouldn't be detected by now?

I'm going to stick with non-family abduction until I hear more.

Telling the mother she failed a poly could very well be a strategy to either drive a wedge between the parents or--if LE believes the child is still alive--to make the person who has her feel that the heat is on the mother rather than anybody else.

I'm wondering if there are significant family financial problems and if the child has been sold.

JMO

The first night Kyron went missing I found his step mother's Facebook and after reading it I decided that there was no way she had anything to do with what happened. She was a teacher FGS. It just shows that some people are good at portraying themselves in a positive light. When it is a family like Haleigh's no one doubts the family could be involved but when it seems to be a nice, middle class mom and dad who look so normal it is easy to put blinders on.
For the record, I didn't doubt the parents a bit until they stopped cooperating with LE. And now with an attorney and a "deal" I have great big honking doubts. I hope it doesn't turn out that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member