MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What?!! That CANNOT be a coincidence. Someone was out there that night.

I am trying to find the video. I know it's not a humorous subject but I just keep thinking that WHO would want to take both a 10 month old baby AND a dog that they'd have to take care of.

Question: Do we know at what time the father left for work? Was it after the baby went to sleep?

LE knows a lot more than we do.....just saying...

I may have missed this along the way in these fast moving threads - do we have any MSM reports when the last independent sighting of Lisa was? Meaning the last date and time anyone saw Pumpkin Pie outside of the immediate family?

I have personally witnessed the baby outside with the family within a couple of days. I just don't remember which day, but it was VERY recently. Like I have said before, this family raises no red flags with their kids! I am still very neutral on if the family is involved or not, but these kids were outside playing very frequently and somebody in the family was out with them everytime that I noticed. They were happy, bubbly kids who by all appearances were very well taken care of.

I am trying to find the video. I know it's not a humorous subject but I just keep thinking that WHO would want to take both a 10 month old baby AND a dog that they'd have to take care of.

I'm confused - is there a dog missing?

The mom said LE kept pushing her because she couldn't fill in gaps in the timeline. They should have been pushing her, imo. From what is known so far, she saw Lisa at 10:30 p.m. Dad came home at 4 a.m. and Lisa was gone. Mom was sleeping that whole time, as presumably were the two boys. If that's true, there's your answer - no gaps. Possibly LE is questioning her about what went on earlier in the day to get more information or they have in fact gotten phone records and there was activity during this time frame when she claims she was asleep. Or maybe they have solid verified information about some things that took place leading up to the reported disappearance and the parents are not offering the information or denying it. We don't know, but the mom herself admits she was unable to fill in gaps.

If there are gaps in her account, that's concerning, imo. I see no reason for gaps if she was being asked about events that occured that day, that night, or in the days leading up to and following the reported disappearance (no drugs known at this point and the reported disappearance is very recent).

This isn't meant to conclude that mom and/or dad is involved, just that it sounds to me that there is good reason for LE to keep pushing the parents if they can't get the timeline pinned down. That's critical - what happened when. How does LE keep investigating without that foundation? I don't believe that the dad said "I need a break for today" after 11 hours and LE interpreted that to mean no further cooperation and alerted the media. That doesn't make sense. Not a pissing match, imo. The parents are trying to get in front of something (may or may not be related to Lisa's disappearance). Why did the parents realease the cell phone information to the public? Releasing that info doesn't assist the public in the search for Lisa and LE chose not to disclose it. They wanted/needed the public to know that their cell phones were stolen with the baby. Why? There is a reason, imo. Not sure what that reason might be and not saying it implies involvement by the parents, but there is a reason.

MOO.

This case remind of another case. I can understand how any parents could reach their boiling point.
I not going with the parents did it. I seen that when LE has nothing they start pointing to parents. No way theses parents had anything to do with their baby missing.

What?!! That CANNOT be a coincidence. Someone was out there that night.

That was my first thought too, Celeste. It made me wonder about some sort of sacrifice. I have no knowledge about those types of holidays but I recall a case here on Ws a few years back that involved such. Someone here posted a calender of the holidays which coincided with the time of the murder, IIRC. There are crazies everywhere these days.

Ugh! I really don't wish to think about that.

Prayers that Lisa is found safe and sound.

wm

I think this latest development has all to do with the cell phones. That was what LE referenced when they stated that the family has stopped co-operating. There is something connected with the phones which seems to make LE suspicious of the couple MOO. LE interviews people every day, and most of them are in stressful situations. Doubtful that LE would misconstrue a request for a break, and turn it into a complete refusal to co-operate. MOO

I wonder if the two boys have been re-united with their parents yet ?

I have some of the questions, that a few others have had...
What was going on after the dad left for work?
Did mom maybe have to run to the store and leave the children alone for a short period of time?
Just thinking out loud...

What? Why cant it be a coincidence? :waitasec:

If it's true a dog went missing the same night...a baby thief and a dog thief in a quiet neighbourhood, where stuff like this "doesn't happen", on the same night.

Well, it's just one of two floors, right?

Yeah, but you would think there would be a bathroom on the main floor. Maybe I missed something. Is this a two story home? Or are we talking about a basement? I just looked again and there doesn't look like there would be a 2nd story to this house.

I'd really love to hear more about the missing dog.

Was it taken from inside the house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member