MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have missed this along the way in these fast moving threads - do we have any MSM reports when the last independent sighting of Lisa was? Meaning the last date and time anyone saw Pumpkin Pie outside of the immediate family?

Yep I've wanted to hear about that. Also the time-line of the family up until dad got home. Where was his job? Is the security camera that will verify that? What time did the other kids get home from school? Did mom pick the school kids up w/ the baby abd did other parents see her? What they had for dinner? Where the 2nd boy was sleeping. Where exactly was the mom & one boy sleeping? What do the neighbors think of this family?
IMO in these cases, all this info is helpful,no matter who or what happened to the victim.

KrisKetz Kris Ketz
#LisaIrwin @KCPolice Capt Steve Young says when he said family wasn't cooperating "it was clear" they weren't cooperating..
3 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

KrisKetz Kris Ketz
#LisaIrwin @KCPolice Capt Steve Young says "it's great news" the parents still want to cooperate.. "our door is wide open.."
4 minutes ago

KrisKetz Kris Ketz
#LisaIrwin's mother telling @GMA "we don't want anybody to feel like we're angry or ungrateful we appreciate evrerything they have done.."
24 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

KrisKetz Kris Ketz
#LisaIrwin's mother says @KCPolice wanted a confession - mon says I "let him keep asking questions until they were done."
25 minutes ago

KrisKetz Kris Ketz
#LisaIrwin's father said after hours of questioning he "needed a break" Thursday - then saw @KCPolice say they weren't cooperating.. #fb
26 minutes ago

Why no more ground search??? ridiculous!! they have searched for missing children for along time when they thought parents werent being on the up and up! IE Kyron, Hayleigh, jessica. doesnt make sense. moo

I think LE has done multiple searches of the immediate area. Iirc, some of them were shoulder to shoulder searches through the woods.

As a mom, I have a few questions/concerns. May be nothing but still.
1. if a 10mo old is sick/coughy/croupy, i'd be checking on her frequently. OR she would be in the room with me.
2. at that age, again being sick and a stay at home mom, aren't most babies put in more comfy 'jammies' for sleeping, expecially when sick. Not short and matching shirt?
3. With phones these days (and not saying that had updated ones) but names/addresses switch over when you get a new phone. You don't manually enter them any longer. So if one was broken, Dad left for his 1st night at a job, without a phone, and a sick baby at home.
4. why wouldn't he assume the baby was in with mom if the son was and it didin't alert him that son wasn't it bed, or was it 'overlooked'?
5. door unlocked AND window open. Isn't it getting quite cool up there (sorry, i'm in FL) that at night you'd feel the 'coolness' of a window being open?

JMO.

Curiousity might have killed the cat, but i want proof.

Im not worried about what she wore to bed. I beleive it was probally a matching pajama short set. Like my kids wore. as to being cool and a cough. cracking a window will help the child with the croup. Its cool where i live and i have windows cracked upstairs because it gets stuffy. Now i dont crack them down at night, but i feel safe with them cracked upstairs. moo I have also gone to bed and forgot to lock door. i try not to do that often. :banghead:

There is a reason that LE doesn't have any good info or suspects. They start w/ the initial report and have to work w/ that info. Now if all the info they are given like, lets say the window being point of entry, they dust a check it out,it didn't pan out so then they take the next step and that started the lights on, door unlocked talk. They look into that and are still at square 1 which is the last person to see her, mom. No one's gonna kidnap for ransom this family.
I know there are corrupt LE, there are wrong LE and that LE will say anything to try and get more info, but I truly look at what they are investigating and in this case the parents and their home( and that wooded area) are what is being focused on.
imo

I do not care about the clothes she was wearing or Lisa"s size. Or about the LD, or even that the parents haven't slept. go home & sleep, tell LE that you'll be back asap. Grab a chair, pass out right on the floor, whatever. This is not about their necessities, it's about this baby that cannot take care of herself, that if left on the ground could not feed herself or fend off attack!!

Thank you TobyWong,

Also to point out that LE maybe thinking all of the things just don't add up,

(yes, there have been case where abductors come into the house while family is asleep in the next room)

However, if they dust for finger prints and all they have are the family,

You might think well the abductor must have worn gloves,

The problem with that is even a hand with a glove on it leave a trace,

and it also smudges out the previous hand or finger prints.

So if Abductor turned on light, there would be either their finger prints

or a smudge out of the family finger prints from a glove worn.

Also the window, would of had some trace fiber from it being either pried

open or some clothing fiber from someone climbing through it.

Therefore, Maybe LE has more than what they are saying that isn't going along with the parents story...

Why no more ground search??? ridiculous!! they have searched for missing children for along time when they thought parents werent being on the up and up! IE Kyron, Hayleigh, jessica. doesnt make sense. moo

They can only search the woods so many times w/o looking totally incompetent imo. It was actually very frustrating to see them go time and again back into the woods - looking for what and why did it take them so long to clear the area?

Agreed, searching should not stop but just give it up already on those woods and focus on other nearby areas.

JiaoJiaoShen JiaoJiao Shen
#LisaIrwin's mom on @todayshow: 11hr. interrogation by police...Watch the interview NOW on @NBCActionNews!
48 seconds ago F

I just don't buy the idea a perp came in a window OR door took the baby then went to the kitchen counter and removed the phones and then went back into the LR and out the front door again. JMOO

Ok so the dad went to check on the baby, saw she wasn't in her crib and went knocking on doors and instead of seeing if she was in bed with the mom? Didn't he check the boys first and notice the 5yr old not in bed but didn't flip out about that?

Sorry just confused about that

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/missing-baby-lisa-irwins-parents-stop-cooperating-police-14688735

says that the night Lisa vanished was first night the father had ever worked a night shift
(rest of the information was the same)

I just don't buy the idea a perp came in a window OR door took the baby then went to the kitchen counter and removed the phones and then went back into the LR and out the front door again. JMOO

It is so strange. but i have to look at some other cases. polly klass, danielle van dam, jessica lunsford. elizabeth smart. some stranger things have happened! moo

Also, I am curious if the husband's prior job was also the overnight-type shift; my husband works until 4AM and when he first started, it was literally years before I became comfortable sleeping in the house alone and even now, I sleep very lightly until he gets home and hardly ever for more than an hour or two at a time. It is very strange that this happened the first night he was at this job; just wondering if he was usually gone at night. I hear every sound in the house, if the fridge kicks on three rooms way, I am awake in an instant...

Good point Cluciano!

I am a veteran of many nights at home alone with little ones. I left lights on so that if any of them got up to go to the bathroom they would not get scared or bump into things,(or pee in the wrong place)! I always locked all of the doors, shut the blinds or curtains and never left windows open when my H was gone. I slept in bits and pieces...I don't think I ever had a solid night's sleep until my kids were all past the toddler stage, someone always needed something!:twocents:

I would have taken a cell to the bedroom with me and left the others on the counter.

parents being interviweed on the today show right now

It is moo that this was not a stranger abduction but rather an abduction by someone who knew the layout of the house, where the light switches were, and also most likely in which room the baby was sleeping. It is also moo that this somebody/whoever it is probably already had a key to the house or knew where there was a key hidden outside. This imo was an "inside" job and that it was an abduction.

I do preface this with 'I have been wrong before and will probably be proven to be wrong many more times'.

they said they told the police during questioning yesterday that enough was enough and the dad left

mom volunteered for poly and told she failed

They can only search the woods so many times w/o looking totally incompetent imo. It was actually very frustrating to see them go time and again back into the woods - looking for what and why did it take them so long to clear the area?

Agreed, searching should not stop but just give it up already on those woods and focus on other nearby areas.

This may sound incredible stupid,

However, if they are going in those wood because cell tower maybe received last cell phone ping from that area,

is it possible that the cell phone are/ were in one of those house that surround those woods?

I know they can't detail search those house with out a search warrant, (not unless the owner gives the OK)

don't know what question i failed, they just said i failed

dad has not taken poly, hasn't been asked
would be willing to take one and do what it takes to get lisa home

any doubt about the other parent being involved..

both said no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member