MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we are going to hear much of anything in the media for a bit due to the new chief being named.. it is live on all three local stations

Yeah I noticed that too but blew it off as being unimportant to the case. Do you think it has relevance? The only thing I can think of is kittens are usually very active at night.....well I should say mine was. :innocent:

Was it confirmed if they had a dog?

Lol, I hope little S. still has his pillow ;)

Mine are very active, too.

I don't know....I wondered where he found the little kitten. My mind always wanders. Like if a stranger said "here, you can have this kitten, but don't tell your mom where you got it" etc. etc.

Didn't know if this had been posted:

Also in the article (I realize it's a small tidbit) the son that was sleeping with mom also had a stray kitten he found earlier that day sleeping with them.

AAAAAAnnnnddd--- this is the first time we are hearing mention of sleeping with a stray kitten found that day.

THAT tweaks my hink-meter. Young children should not be sleeping with stray kittens who haven't had their shots, who may have earmites or fleas, who may be infected with toxoplasmosis.

Every time they add a new detail like this-- the stolen cellphones yesterday, the found kitten today--- it doesn't add to their credibility, it diminishes it, because the new details seem calculated to elicit sympathy.

I'd like to hear a new detail that didn't paint as angelic and sympathetic a reaction.

JMHO. I may be crazy, but I don't think I'm wrong. Am I?

I hope others have visited thehinkymeter.com and read today's story regarding discrepancies. If the truth is the "truth" there should never be discrepancies. And mom can't fill in the gaps in the timeline? Are you kidding me?

The phones are a BIG RED FLAG for me. Why would anyone after a baby stop to take THREE cell phones?? Those phones had something to do with communication between Lisa's mother (if father truly has been cleared) and someone that she doesn't want anyone to know about.

Three people, in addition to baby Lisa, were sleeping in the house and not one heard any disturbance? I don't buy it. You've got a sick baby in another room and you don't have a door open to listen for her or have a monitor in the room.

There is so much hinky here that it is starting to smell.

I just caught a recap on ABC that said the "mother" as in "pumpkin pies" grandmother had left the front door open??????

Does everyone know that and I just missed it?

I'd probably be pretty darn frustrated if I knew that my husband and I were innocent, and were both being grilled for 11 hours by 2, possibly 3 officers. That's 33 actual man hours wasted not following up on other potential leads.

I don't consider it wasted time. They grilled them for 11 hours for a reason. We don't know what that reason is, but some of the things that we've heard about sound hinky to me. I don't think for one moment they haven't been following up on other leads. If there are any. They are stuck on the parents for a reason. Not sure what it is, but they are.

Yeah I noticed that too but blew it off as being unimportant to the case. Do you think it has relevance? The only thing I can think of is kittens are usually very active at night.....well I should say mine was. :innocent:

Was it confirmed if they had a dog?

I agree. More power to mom if she could sleep soundly with a child and a new kitten in her bed, plus a sick baby in the room next door. Although exhaustion can make a person sleep like a rock.

I know if I let my kitten sleep with me, I would be up all night.

4am seems like a strange time for a shift end. Don't most swing shifts end at midnight or 2 am? Do we have verification from the employer?

who really knows...:waitasec:

I have worked (as a nurse) the 3p-3a ER shift before...

and there is, iirc, no employer verification in the media and I do not believe that LE has addressed it... they won't confirm most of the parents' statements they have made to the media..

as they have said repeatedly 'everything is on the table'

:twocents:

AAAAAAnnnnddd--- this is the first time we are hearing mention of sleeping with a stray kitten found that day.

THAT tweaks my hink-meter. Young children should not be sleeping with stray kittens who haven't had their shots, who may have earmites or fleas, who may be infected with toxoplasmosis.

Every time they add a new detail like this-- the stolen cellphones yesterday, the found kitten today--- it doesn't add to their credibility, it diminishes it, because the new details seem calculated to elicit sympathy.

I'd like to hear a new detail that didn't paint as angelic and sympathetic a reaction.

JMHO. I may be crazy, but I don't think I'm wrong. Am I?

You are not wrong friend. The family thus far have not been helping themselves by releasing these tidbits of information.

But why not utilize all sources ?

Normally I would agree, but after having a shadow of living it because of my proximity to them, my opinion of the local media is that they are being very rude and obnoxious. Yes, they are doing a fabulous job of getting her story out, but a lot of the individual reporters are, well, I better not say.

How totally rude to go and knock on the doors of family and be politely denied access and keep insisting on doing it. They are making our roads nearly impassable and just wander out and about the roads like they belong in the middle of the road and we are supposed to go way around out of our way to get in and out of here. I could go on, but I won't.

The mother does seem obviously distressed. But "what if" something happened within the home to baby Lisa (ie given too much medication for a cough, shaking to stop crying), couldn't the mother's grief be over that? It would help explain, why the cell phones were mentioned later and why the cells phones had to disappear. Perhaps messages, calls between the parents had to be eliminated from view.

When the mom says she couldn't remember and fill in the gaps when LE questioning . . . was she being questioned about texts/calls and the timing, or about dosage of medication given to Lisa and what time.

Just open to the possibility that some kind of accident happened in the home.

He got home at 4 am, right? His shift probably ended earlier and then he had to drive home. Do we know how long his commute was?

Could be that he worked 7 p.m. to 3 a.m. Drive home. Get home at 3:30. Look for 1/2 hour and call police at 4:00 a.m.

4am seems like a strange time for a shift end. Don't most swing shifts end at midnight or 2 am? Do we have verification from the employer?

My husband works 7pm-3:30AM at post office, and gets home at 4am, for example. But as I said, I am having trouble imagining her being comfortable enough to fall into such a deep sleep if she was not used to him being gone those hours; I'm still not after almost 20 years.

I just caught a recap on ABC that said the "mother" as in "pumpkin pies" grandmother had left the front door open??????

Does everyone know that and I just missed it?

Was it maternal or paternal grandfather that had all those pictures of Lisa on his FB account?

In da Middle, Do you know if the 'computer room' may have been a 'single car garage' at one time? I ask because friends made a conversion like this to their home. (which appears very similar to the Irwin home) They always left the window open in that room as there was no HVAC vents into the room. Just curious.

TIA

wm

It's what is not reported that's interesting. MOO

Had dad already left for work at 7:30 when Lisa was put into her crib ?

What time did the two boys go to bed ? Did they get up at any time ? Were both boys sleeping in their parents' room ?

What unmatched prints,if any, where found on the window frame, door knobs, light switches ?

Has anyone posted a map showing the location of the RSOs in baby Lisa's neighborhood or zip code? That's one place to start looking.

Don't use familywatchdog! They have a LOT of mismapped offenders here. Crimereports.com seems to be fairly accurate and it also gives a 'picture' of the crime around (very little). 64117 is the zip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee