Found Deceased MO - Lynn Messer, 52, Ste Genevieve County, 8 July 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So very strange. Is it me or does he not act like if he's making ammends? Almost like he's justifying it? Her going missing? Hmmm maybe just me😕

I worked with Kerry Messer back in the 80's. He was very strange, had a temper and did bizarre things .For example, he organized a protest at a Dillard's or Macy's because he thought the mannequens were obscene because they had nipples that showed through the clothing.
He also did risky and dangerous things for no apparent reason other than impress others .
My hunch is that his leading the search parties is to lead them in wrong direction.

http://dailyjournalonline.com/news/local/bill-heard-in-senate-committee/article_133b01c9-52dc-5411-a7c4-1d1b11482a8f.html

Apr 7, 2016

A new bill, Senate Bill 1087, sponsored by State Senator Gary Romine, R-Farmington, and backed by Lobbyist Kerry Messer, was heard by a Senate committee Tuesday morning.

The bill will create a new state government position and new requirements aimed at helping families cope when loved ones go missing and it is being co-sponsored by 23 senators. The position would serve as an advocate for missing persons and their families.

I worked with Kerry Messer back in the 80's. He was very strange, had a temper and did bizarre things .For example, he organized a protest at a Dillard's or Macy's because he thought the mannequens were obscene because they had nipples that showed through the clothing.
He also did risky and dangerous things for no apparent reason other than impress others .
My hunch is that his leading the search parties is to lead them in wrong direction.

I think you're on to something.

From your link:

Six months before Lynn Messer disappeared, she almost killed herself, according to her son Abram Messer.

“After I asked her several times about it,” Abram said, “she said, ‘I went out to the barn to kill myself, and I shot the cats instead.'”

Abram Messer, 34, says the killing of the cats deeply troubled the family, but he says his father minimized it and failed to disclose it — even when investigators probing her disappearance asked if Lynn Messer had any history of depression...

The father and son, who used to work together as lobbyists, are now estranged over the investigation.

Abram Messer believes his father is hiding something...

Kerry Messer admits he has been involved in a relationship with a woman following his wife’s disappearance — a relationship he claims his wife sanctioned shortly before she went missing.

http://dailyjournalonline.com/news/...cle_2e5b5028-c251-5510-b2ff-b4d30f3bb6ae.html

Investigators, along with Kerry, kept the details of a letter even existing for the last two years a secret, up until this week when their son, Abram Messer, leaked the details about it to another media source...

“Abram sees this as some kind of a cover up and that I’m not being honest with people,” said Kerry. “That is just confusion in his own mind. According to the article writer, Abram Messer believes his father is hiding something and his quote is, ‘I see two possibilities. Number one, my mother walked out of the house, took her own life, and my father moved her body in an effort to protect himself or protect his assets, to protect the farm. Or, he was more directly involved.’ When I read that this morning I about fell out of my chair and I had never heard such an accusation”...

Authorities confirmed the note is a piece of evidence in the case and that the letter was analyzed by the FBI, but they cannot 100 percent say that it was Lynn’s handwriting, but they feel it possibly was.

Skeletal remains found on Messer farm

http://dailyjournalonline.com/news/local/skeletal-remains-found-on-messer-farm/article_1db9e834-a0f6-11e6-b4c4-cf415f5a34e8.html

Sources in law enforcement have confirmed skeletal remains were located within the past 24 hours on property which belongs to Kerry Messer, husband of Lynn Messer who disappeared in the summer of 2014.

He told a Daily Journal reporter this morning that the FBI has been called in to assist in the investigation. He added it is way too early to confirm the remains are that of Lynn Messer.

Sheriff: Skeletal remains found on Lynn Messer property

Sheriff Gary Stolzer tells media outlets the remains were found Tuesday night by a hunter, and that the FBI has been called in to assist in the investigation.

Stolzer says it could take months to identify the bones, and he says it's too early to say whether they relate to the case of Lynn Marie Messer. She was 52 in July 2014 when she was reported missing from a 250-acre family farm near Bloomsdale.
http://www.komu.com/news/skeletal-remains-found-near-missouri-home-of-missing-woman

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298
Back