Found Deceased MO - Lynn Messer, 52, Ste Genevieve County, 8 July 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yeah, I know what you mean. I go back and forth with this one.

http://dailyjournalonline.com/news/...cle_e50b4ef5-4f72-59f0-9cf8-b7cb3ac3553d.html

As days turned into weeks, and the weeks turned into two months, the search parties eventually dwindled down and less folks were going out to volunteer their time. Kerry, on the other hand, said he still has hope in finding his wife and still is able to gather enough people to do searches each weekend. They have searched more than 5,000 acres so far. Posters about Lynn are seen in storefronts all over Ste. Genevieve, surrounding counties and beyond...

Back at home, the Ste. Genevieve County Sheriff’s Department has worked endless hours on the case in hopes of finding an answer as to where Lynn could have disappeared to. Sheriff Gary Stolzer said they are still actively searching tips as they come in. “There have been no changes in the case,” said Stolzer earlier in the week. “We have gone on a few tips from the computers but I don’t think there will be anything earth-shattering with it”...

“We want to ask hunters if they would be our searchers and keep their eyes out for anything unusual,” said Kerry. “I know there is a lot of junk in the woods and we aren’t talking about a beer can from the 70s. If there is a shoe or a pair of glasses that were obviously dropped this summer, that would be an extremely important thing for us and law enforcement to know about. We would like to ask the hunters to keep an eye out for things and if they see something that they really think could be of value to us, don’t touch it or move it, take a picture of it on your cell phone and contact the Ste. Genevieve (County) Sheriff’s Department.”

http://www.semissourian.com/story/2124420.html

Now Messer is trying to enlist hunters to keep an eye out for his wife -- or anything that might belong to her -- as they head into the woods for deer season. "Every deer season, every year, there's always a national news story about hunters finding somebody's remains," he said. "... For every one that finds a person, there's got to be dozens that are walking past a shoe or a pair of glasses or a piece of clothing."

Messer said he hopes to use his political connections to create a campaign to educate hunters about what to do if they see something unexpected.

"We're just shooting in the dark... It'd be better if we could come up with a way to build a partnership with the hundreds of thousands of people that are going to be out in the woods," he said.

LE is being very tight lipped about this one, but whoa, do I agree with leandjl on this one. If you read that FB page it is all about *him* and an effort to portray himself as a deeply religious person. He's using it as self-promotion.

http://www.lifenews.com/2014/12/08/...still-missing-six-months-after-disappearance/

Six months ago, Kerry Messer, president of the Missouri Family Network, reported his wife missing. Messer is well-known in the state capital as the head of a pro-life group and he’s often speaking out about pro-life issues as they relate to Show Me State politics.

But now there is just silence as the are no leads and no answers as to what has happened with his wife, Lynn Marie Messer, who disappeared in early July.

That link is great since its recency means they're still looking out for her. But in my personal opinion, those groups tend to care much more about the life of the unborn than they do about the already-been-born and she fits into the latter category.

Wow. I've always been suspicious about the husband and this information bolsters that. One could surmise from his postings that he may be a narcissist, with a heavy dose of "God made me lord and master." Add in her frequent injuries and ...

i wonder why why the press isn't reporting more on this? LE should have immediately searched the condo in Jefferson City, not to mention the Arkansas and Tennessee properties.

Not sure if this link is helpful or not, showing property owned in Arkansas and Tennessee. Could she have gone there? https://www.facebook.com/pages/Truth-Seekers-Open-Forum/488482694622688?ref=br_tf

There was a detailed post on the "truth seekers" Facebook page that was a sort of timeline. It's been removed. I wonder why??? It contained good information, especially from Lynn's personal Facebook page (also since taken down) and all the past (and suspicious) injuries she posted about.

I also read another post that the husband is planning on writing a book. Regardless, he clearly likes to hear himself talk. Either LE is being extremely tight-lipped or they are buying the holy act. Which one?

[h=1]St. Genevieve man opens up about missing wife[/h]http://semotimes.com/st-genevieve-man-opens-up-about-missing-wife/

I'm quite perplexed on where the real media (eg no connections with the husband) has been with this one. The husband seems to be controlling the dialog and LE has been disturbingly quiet. The larger, metro papers haven't touched this at all.

Today, in an outbuilding of the farm harboring farm tools and a giant Todd Akin for Senate political sign, Messer keeps an aerial photo map of the farm and surrounding property. It’s marked up in red and black, highlighting areas canvassed by volunteer search parties.

The Ste. Genevieve sheriff’s department is leading the ongoing investigation, with support from the FBI, the Missouri Highway Patrol, Eureka Search and Rescue and others. Together they have searched the 270-acre farm and miles of surrounding woods and properties.

Messer said there have been dozens of tips and leads that have not panned out. Bodies found in Missouri rivers — three of them within weeks after Lynn disappeared — have not been a match. Reported sightings at stores and accompanying security video footage also have led nowhere. Recently, he was told of efforts to dissect the contents of bags found at a local dump.
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_1c25cb73-86d7-50fb-b0a6-c54bb914faca.html

I'm quite perplexed on where the real media (eg no connections with the husband) has been with this one. The husband seems to be controlling the dialog and LE has been disturbingly quiet. The larger, metro papers haven't touched this at all.

My guess is because they've seen his FB page and don't want to give him a larger platform! I totally think her husband killed her.

Christian family advocate searches for missing wife
In the halls of the Missouri Capitol, lobbyist Kerry Messer and his wife have been longtime fixtures, extolling the need to protect Christian values and pushing a pro-family, traditional marriage agenda.

But on Facebook, Kerry Messer's voice is far more personal and poignant these days.

There, amid a growing number of followers, he tells highly detailed stories about life with his wife of 35 years, Lynn Messer, whom he affectionately calls "Ma."

They are quirky and hardscrabble tales of their family farm off rural Highway DD south of Crystal City, Miisouri, nestled down in a hollow with dogs, chickens and cattle.
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/life/2015/02/27/christian-missing-wife-faith/24149083/

She has a history of depression.....perhaps the fear is that she has um, harmed herself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I thought it was stated that she had no history of depresion or any mental ilnesses...

How could she just vanished into thin air..its dark at night at the farm and where would she go and why...gosh so strange

Lynn Messer still missing after a year
Friends, family and police are still looking for answers a year after a pro-family lobbyist’s wife vanished without a trace.
July 7, 2015
https://baptistnews.com/ministry/people/item/30253-lynn-messer-still-missing-after-a-year
More at link.
lynn_messer_missing_person.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298